Options

Hair Falls Off My Body, and Sometimes There is [Chat]

• Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Proto wrote: »
    gundam470 wrote: »
    Man, pretty much every person that hangs out in [chat] is either way smarter, way more creative, way funnier, wittier, clever, you fucking name it, than me.

I'm tired of all you talented, self-deprecating, fucks coming in here whining about how much you suck. Chances are, you're pretty awesome. At least more than most people. So cut out all the loathing out already.

better looking too.

I knew I forgot something.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Man, pretty much every person that hangs out in [chat] is either way smarter, way more creative, way funnier, wittier, clever, you fucking name it, than me.

I'm tired of all you talented, self-deprecating, fucks coming in here whining about how much you suck. Chances are, you're pretty awesome. At least more than most people. So cut out all the loathing out already.
    I'm a pretty awesome guy with no talent.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Pathetic. I expect better, flameheaded jew, get with the program, your people are supposed to be the funny ones.

I am not an oven joke.

--

Gundam: I know I'm a superior being. I don't need you to remind me. Fleshy.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

I'm not as smart as most chatters either, can I continue to be self-loathing?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Morning, awesome dudes and dudettes.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Not me. I'm not sure anyone read it, but on the last page I was complaining about the fact that because I'm so much better than everyone, I'm pretty lonely.

I do take refuge in my supremacy over everyone else, though.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i am not talented

MikeMan on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Res wrote: »
    What? No. We started dating when we were in the 9th/10th grades. We've been dating since then. Then she applied for this scholarship.

How long in years has that been? Also, what a bitch.

Three.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Sol InvictusSol Invictus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    My troubles? You could say that I'm feeling more or less "in need of inspiration". I desire a muse. Someone to whom I could dedicate myself with fervor. Someone to, perhaps, love.

I want to feel wanted, desired. I want to be someone's mutual addiction.

This is all terribly sappy and the feeling waxes and wanes like the tides. I'm already feeling a bit silly for saying all of this, but I don't think it's going to go away.
    Better than not saying anything and just sitting on it.

My issue in life right now is that I feel like I’m just a leech on society, always taking and never giving anything back. I don’t know how to fix my problem either.
    You could produce art, or literature. Expressing your creativity is so much more valuable to society than working in some dead end job, despite how some choose to characterize art as trivial.

That's assuming that you follow my line of thinking.
    I’ve been thinking about it, but I don’t feel like I’m a creative person. I kind of wish I were a writer, but I’m bad at writing and have no motivation to improve.

And so I continue to float.

You shouldn't think too hard. Creativity's just one of those things that just *happens* when you're inspired by something. I would say that it's something that just happens when you're deeply passionate about something, be it a significant other, a hobby, an imaginary situation (which you could then make *interesting* by adding elements of science fiction or fantasy), or even a video game. What on earth would ever possess a person to write a video game guide?

I just want to lose myself in someone.

Sol Invictus on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

better looking too.

Box size.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Drez wrote: »

Not me. I'm not sure anyone read it, but on the last page I was complaining about the fact that because I'm so much better than everyone, I'm pretty lonely.

I do take refuge in my supremacy over everyone else, though.
    All I got from that block o text was "I'm a fatty gimme moar cheez burgers om nom nom"

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sarksus wrote: »

better looking too.

Box size.

I can bend steel with my bear hands

and my normal hands.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2008
    Probably the awesomest shirt I have ever seen:
    usawolves.jpg

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    You shouldn't think too hard. Creativity's just one of those things that just *happens* when you're inspired by something. I would say that it's something that just happens when you're deeply passionate about something, be it a significant other, a hobby, an imaginary situation (which you could then make *interesting* by adding elements of science fiction or fantasy), or even a video game. What on earth would ever possess a person to write a video game guide?

"Is it in yet?"

"I... I don't know! heavenly"

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2008

I'm not as smart as most chatters either, can I continue to be self-loathing?

No. And MikeMan, you're cool as fuck.

---

I don't know why I'm being like this today. I've had the most ridiculous workload the past two weeks and i feel completely worn down and I honestly don't care what i put out there right now.

That's dangerous; i should stop.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Probably the awesomest shirt I have ever seen:
    usawolves.jpg
    Wow

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    gundam I think you are a cool dude

you are on the cool dude list

you like good things and you don't spout off about stupid shit and your avatar is nice

Medopine on
  • Options
    Sol InvictusSol Invictus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

"Is it in yet?"

Well, that certainly got a laugh out of me.

But you know how people sometimes go on about someone they love, and how that person has eyes they can lose themselves in? Well, I'd like to lose myself in someone, and have her lose herself in me. Being together like the only two souls left on this planet called earth.

Sol Invictus on
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I like gundam, and I like Fluffy.

Medopine makes me uncomfortable, but yeah, sure.

Fuck the rest of you guys.

Greeper on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I forgot to do laundry again. Now I can't go to bed. Ughthghthghtht.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Greeper wrote: »

Magic Resistance is back you say?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Magic Resistance is back you say?

Of course I like you too, Jewcar. Didn't I mention that somewhere?

I thought I did.

I feel sure.

Anyway, it goes without saying.

Greeper on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I LIKE GUNDAM MORE THAN YOU DO MEDOPINE

GUNDAM LETS HAVE SEX TO MAKE HER JEALOUS

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

"Is it in yet?"

"Lose yourself in fuck!"

sarah4.jpg

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    gundam, you're probably smarter, way more creative, way funnier, wittier, clever and you fucking name iter than me. cheer up.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Is your bed covered in dirty laundry? If not, why is there a problem? This is why God invented Febreeze.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    sol i don't know if you know this or not but:

there is no "the one" out there for you. there is no fate. there are just people, and some people work out and some don't and sometimes you think you're with the person you're going to marry and a long time later it doesn't work out and it sucks so bad

but you need to not set yourself up for failure by putting your expectations on a pedestal

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

Sweet I made the list.

Rest of y'all is bitches, I made the list.

Y'all is bitches. Bitches.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008

"Is it in yet?"

Well, that certainly got a laugh out of me.

But you know how people sometimes go on about someone they love, and how that person has eyes they can lose themselves in? Well, I'd like to lose myself in someone, and have her lose herself in me. Being together like the only two souls left on this planet called earth.

Nah I know the sentiment. I think focusing on it makes it less likely that you'll actually find someone like that, though. Rarely do you find a person whose life-long goal is to stare at you meaningfully. If all you have in your to-do list is "find true love", then no one is going to find you all that interesting.

I forget who said it, but (roughly): "Love is not staring soulfully into each others eyes. Love is looking outward together."

durandal4532 on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Medo you are an awesome person.

When I get my degree and am out looking for a job I am going to ask you to look at my resume because you offered to before. I hope you don't mind.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Of course I like you too, Jewcar. Didn't I mention that somewhere?

I thought I did.

I feel sure.

Anyway, it goes without saying.

Of course staff wizards automatically ignore Magic Resistance.

<3

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008

:(

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Cokebotle wrote: »

Is your bed covered in dirty laundry? If not, why is there a problem? This is why God invented Febreeze.

No, I have to wash them.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    sol i don't know if you know this or not but:

there is no "the one" out there for you. there is no fate. there are just people, and some people work out and some don't and sometimes you think you're with the person you're going to marry and a long time later it doesn't work out and it sucks so bad

but you need to not set yourself up for failure by putting [strike]your expectations[/strike] women on a pedestal

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Res wrote: »

:(

I dunno why, Res, but lately you've been a really cool guy.

Tell you what, you make the list too, what was I thinking leaving you out?

Greeper on
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Mikeman that would not make me jealous but it might make me something else

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    DON'T PUT DA PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL

YOU GOT TO USE YA PERIPHERALS

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    I LIKE GUNDAM MORE THAN YOU DO MEDOPINE

GUNDAM LETS HAVE SEX TO MAKE HER JEALOUS

UNF UNF UNF

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

I would say I am musically talented but that's just about it.

I don't really recall anyone in here talking about how much they suck, except Ronaldo talking about how he is so fugly.

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I keep mousing over the share button at the bottom of the page and it keeps messing up my scroll wheel.

Argumble.

Edit: James is terrible.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
This discussion has been closed.