As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]ain Morgan

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    There was apparently confusion about the OP pic.

Front Row: Jokerman, Wonder_Hippie, Inquisitor

Back Row: Tarranon, James Keenan, DeShadowC

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    YEAH WOLF BLITZER

YOU CHATTER AT THAT BIG SCREEN

YEEEAAAHH YOU DIPSHIT

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    JiB=Jack in the Box. If you had a till off by 20 dollars you're fired on the spot.

Ahh, but I'd assume you guys dealt with less money, and transactions, on a daily basis then we did.

You guys probably had more money to deal with, but I bet transaction wise I handled more during a busy shift without mistakes. Honestly I was the fast food master, but jesus that job drove me to mental issues (almost killed myself because of the stress literally not like oh I'm so stressed).

I'd take you in transaction, mainly because my items per hours was over 1500. I know what you mean about stress, I learned to turn my mind off for a period of 8 hours.

Dealing with idiots all day long wanting food to fill their fat bellys full of fat. Jesus it made me hate humanity more than I do now. Also I started to become a not so closet racist.

Working in customer service made me racist against white people. Middle-aged white people have more entitlement issues than any other demographic in the world.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It's funny, I can see how someone can be racist or at the very least classist seeing the pieces of trailer park retard shit that would wander into the restaurant I worked at.

Hell I still have to suppress my instinct to be wary of hispanics after getting held up by one.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Yay, beat the newest Grow.

And my new scanner arrived. Ooo, and they shipped the rebate form as well. That was nice of them.

I beat that in just a few tries, but only because I got really lucky guessing three of them in the correct position the first time.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    BOW CHICKA WOW WOW

Excuse me we are talking about Liam Neeson and expensive sodas.

No women allowed.
    Hey if anything all women should be allowed with Liam Neeson involved

No. Liam Neeson likes his fanclub like he likes his inbox, full of male.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Yay, beat the newest Grow.

And my new scanner arrived. Ooo, and they shipped the rebate form as well. That was nice of them.

I beat that in just a few tries, but only because I got really lucky guessing three of them in the correct position the first time.

I kept picking that dirt platform thing first. That's what was getting me for awhile.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    But when was the OP picture taken? I'm thinking it was actually on Monday, but I don't quite remember...

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It's funny, I can see how someone can be racist or at the very least classist seeing the pieces of trailer park retard shit that would wander into the restaurant I worked at.

Hell I still have to suppress my instinct to be wary of hispanics after getting held up by one.

I am fighting to prevent my Hispanic Culture class from making me think all hispanics are stupid and rabid.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

Working in customer service made me racist against white people. Middle-aged white people have more entitlement issues than any other demographic in the world.

Yeah when it wasn't some fat white woman coming up to complain her burger wasn't warm enough; it was some mush mouthed fucking wannabe black whitey saying we got his order wrong when I could only understand half the shit he's spewing.

I said racist I didn't say which race (god damn whiteys).

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I am fighting to prevent my Hispanic Culture class from making me think all hispanics are stupid and rabid.

Don't fight that.

Realize that history is overwhelmingly full of everyone being rabid and stupid.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    BOW CHICKA WOW WOW

Excuse me we are talking about Liam Neeson and expensive sodas.

No women allowed.
    Hey if anything all women should be allowed with Liam Neeson involved

No. Liam Neeson likes his fanclub like he likes his inbox, full of male.
    D:

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I have to suppress the urge to be afraid. It's not when I meet hispanics in normal enviroments, but if its late at night and I see a hispanic male walking towards me my first instinct is to avoid him. I feel bad, but I don't want to wind up on the first 48 either.

Fuck there was an awful case about a returning soldier who was driving cab and got shot by 3 fuck jobs who wanted to rob him to make some assholes bail. The soldier was about to quit driving cab and his fiancee was pregnant with his first child. Human filth.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Your face broke the forums, Hakks.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    No, it just gave it a boner

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Harley Quinn likes getting beaten.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Yeah, well tell it to stop jacking off and start loading my pages with some kind of celerity.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Liam Neeson gave the forums a boner.

If you take Liam Neeson's credit

he will look for you
    he will find you
    and he will kill you.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Liam Neeson gave the forums a boner.

If you take Liam Neeson's credit

he will look for you
    he will find you
    and he will kill you.

Well at his age, he's probably talking to the toilet at this point.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Only until Jason Bourne makes him look like a little bitch.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    Working at Game Stop makes me hate black women. Black guys are cool. 9 times out of 10 they're shushing their wives for being so vapid and embarrassing.

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Yeah, well tell it to stop jacking off and start loading my pages with some kind of celerity.
    Look, I can't help it, i just cause data packets to slow down

Don't worry it'll explode soon enough

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Justin he's obviously not a direct competitor to Bourne, I mean, duh. Damned Massachusetts public schools.

Organichu on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    guys i just came in my pants

a gig that i would literally kill to go to is on a bank holiday weekend in a venue along a bus route that's right next to my house and only costs €15

omg omg omg

Tav on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    Working at Game Stop makes me hate black women. Black guys are cool. 9 times out of 10 they're shushing their wives for being so vapid and embarrassing.
    working at Game Stop should make you hate yourself

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Justin he's obviously not a direct competitor to Bourne, I mean, duh. Damned Massachusetts public schools.

Let Justin have his little crush on Matt Damon.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

It does.

Thanks.

*sigh*

Organichu on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    JK I think that was taken the first night we went to Hippie's.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

It does.

Thanks.

*sigh*
    It is okay, we love you <3

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I don't think gamestop could pay me enough to work for them.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

Don't fight that.

I was referring mostly to the people teaching the class, and the reactions of the hispanic students to the unconscionably ethnocentric things they say.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2009

You sure? The first night there were more people present, weren't there?

Is it just coincidence that the people in that picture are precisely the people who ended up staying 'til monday? Except for Elki, who's probably behind the camera.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Yes he is. It's like...the same fucking character, except one blows shit and the other one is good.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I hated rap music. Anytime there was a rap concert my graveyard shift was utter hell. There was even one time one drunk idiot hit another one with a brick outside and the police had to come and sort it out, idiots still wanted to pull up and get fast food while the police were investigating a crime.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Sooooo screw all those people on the eastern and central timezones who have left work already and are not here making the forums the best they can be.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Hey lets shut the fuck up about movies that just got released today ok.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Is it just coincidence that the people in that picture are precisely the people who ended up staying 'til monday? Except for Elki, who's probably behind the camera.

Well Monday afternoon we were driving home, it might have been Sunday night though.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Don't fight that.

I was referring mostly to the people teaching the class, and the reactions of the hispanic students to the unconscionably ethnocentric things they say.

Oh, well then just realize they're not, and at best what you're doing is equivalent to living in the deepest regions of West Virginia and saying, "Man, all white people are racist and retarded."

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Sooooo screw all those people on the eastern and central timezones who have left work already and are not here making the forums the best they can be.

I leave work in about 5 minutes.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Well Monday afternoon we were driving home, it might have been Sunday night though.

Oh, well... of course I meant that...

Of course...

>_>

<_<

<>_<>

JamesKeenan on
This discussion has been closed.