Options

[Mini Phalla] WoW:Lord Phállazak Game Over. Evils win!

• Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][SillymanBadwine]: Hmm, maybe. Except even the villager roles also have classes and abilities. Hmm.

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Micro]: It does disturb me that I honestly can't ever remember seeing Kime as evil. And yet we bandwagon him every time. Also, apologies for not voting yesterday (although I was active, obviously) I was doing my best to get a very attractive girl named Karen drunk, and decided this was the nobler endeavour.

Micro on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Gilnran]Pics plz kthks

Wildcat on
  • Options
    OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ooOOoooOOO

Lucky Shot

ooOOOoooOOO

Ohtsam on
  • Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Sticks]: Yea, pics or I assume it was a burly lumberjack of a man named buster.

Sticks on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sticks wrote: »
    [Raid][Sticks]: Yea, pics or I assume it was a burly lumberjack of a man named buster.

:oops:

Micro on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid] [Coyote]: Oops, I suppose I should have paid more attention to the raid last night.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Spectrian]: pew pew pew
    [Raid][Spectrian]: take that you gigantic bastard

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    [Raid][Spectrian]: pew pew pew
    [Raid][Spectrian]: take that you gigantic bastard

[Raid][Fiaryn]: Hi5 DPS all up ins.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Sticks]: 45 damage windfury? That was all me mofos.
    [Raid][Sticks]: Question. Do we need to eliminate the ninjalooters before finishing him off? Cuz otherwise they are just going to ninja right?

Sticks on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Gilnran]What was your first clue?

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid] [Coyote]: Sticks is playing the dumb card.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    [Raid][Gilnran]What was your first clue?

[Raid][Sticks]: I was just checking, because we just took him down 20% in phase 1. Maybe we want to tone the damage down a bit? We are supposed to be dpsing really slowly after all.

Sticks on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: I don't buy that Sticks is a ninja looting fucktard just yet. It's a fair question. This is a Phalla Raid not a Raid Raid, some things that may be realistic might be told to gtfo in the name of fun/fairness.

[Guild][Fiaryn]: Is it an actual game condition that we have to kill the Ninja Looters before we kill the Raid Boss?

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid] [Coyote]: Sticks is playing the dumb card.

[Raid][Sticks]: I realize it sounds dumb in the context of the game, but I've never seen a phalla where we directly control when the end will come (other than killing off all the bad guys). We could vote perfectly every night and still lose this because we dpsed too fast and left a ninjalooter alive.

Sticks on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Guild][Sticks]: I guess I should ask the guild leader. Does this phalla end when we kill Lord Phállazak?

Sticks on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid] [Coyote]: Think of it this way: Day 1, we took off 20% of the boss's HP. If we kill him at the same rate the entire time, that gives us 5 full days until we kill him.
    [Raid] [Coyote]: Our damage numbers are straight HP and not percentage based, so as we lose people, our damage per day will go down, which means that the boss is alive longer, which gives us more time to find the ninja looters, etc.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Yeah that's PROBABLY the case crimson but only a 'tard relies on maybe and probably when we can get a clear answer.
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Might best to just shush till we get a clear answer because at this point I'm beginning to wonder if you want us to just not think about it. And why would that be?

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][MacGuffin]: If you consider that he is only down 20%, while beeing under fire from the whole crew than we will at least need 5 days, probably far longer. Sticks gets my vote, if he doesn't want to understand this

MacGuffin on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Sticks]: I don't generally like to base my decisions on probably when I can ask others for clarification. I have two DPS abilities, one which has the potential to put out 4x the damage of the other. So I need to know if I should be blasting all out, or taking it slow and steady to account for the ninjalooters that need to found before we finish him off.
    [Raid][Sticks]: If trying to make an informed decision warrants votes, so be it. I'm not of vital importance to the raid anyway.

Sticks on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Yeah that's PROBABLY the case crimson but only a 'tard relies on maybe and probably when we can get a clear answer.
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Might best to just shush till we get a clear answer because at this point I'm beginning to wonder if you want us to just not think about it. And why would that be?

[Raid] [Coyote]: I don't see how it's a maybe... =/

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Do you also not see how it's a maybe that you'll survive a direct hit from a rocket launcher in a videogame? Because if you're that kind of person there ya go.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid] [Coyote]: That is completely irrelevant. What I'm saying is we did 20% with everyone alive, why would the rate of which we do damage go *up* as we lose people? You're not making sense.

EDIT: This is assuming we need to find the ninja looters first. (Which. Makes. Sense.)

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Okay look I'm going to be blindingly obvious about this. In many games, concessions are made on realism in the name of fun. We are playing a game.
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Now lets all sit down, shut up, and wait for the nice Guild Master to clarify. There is no good reason not to ask unless you have a vested interest in the village working on speculation unnecessarily. None whatsoever.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid] [Coyote]: I have no issue waiting for the clarification. But what I'm saying makes sense in the scope of this game (and also the meta portion).

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Slawlth]: Yeah guys, don't get too excited yet.
    [Raid][Slawlth]: By my advanced calculations (read: addons), I see that if we continue to put out constant average damage per player equal to last night and keep losing people at this rate....
    [Raid][Slawlth]: Phallazak will still have about 15% when we wipe. Not cool. Now technically, I think our average damage per player will increase at some rate, but we definitely need tanks to tank, DPS to DPS, and healers to heal....
    [Raid][Slawlth]: For realziez.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Gilnran]'Realziez'? English in this channel please

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: Ja wohl! Ich spreche Deutsch!

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    about a 6th of us down, and we managed to do 20% damage (26 players left). So, if everything goes this well (or badly) we'll do 17% (22 players) damage tomorrow, then 14% (18), then 11% (14), then 8 (10), then 5 (6), then 2 (2).

We're not doing enough DPS >:

Gumpy on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Guild] [Element Brian] Everyone has two win conditions their normal phalla win condition, and downing the boss. The Ninja Looters cannot win without meeting the general condition of having more than or equal to the number of villagers left...even after the Boss is down.

[Guild] [Element Brian] In other words you probably want to work together to down him pretty fast...

[Guild] [Element Brian] Also as others have noticed, the more you use your abilities, the more stronger you become and are able to deal more damage or have a better chance of hitting with an ability.

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Fiaryn]: While I don't fault Crimsoncoyote from being wrong and smelly like a butt, my gut tells me that !MacGuffin is a filthy ninja looter who tried to tip a misguided accusation into a bandwagon.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Guild] [Element Brian] Everyone has two win conditions their normal phalla win condition, and downing the boss. The Ninja Looters cannot win without meeting the general condition of having more than or equal to the number of villagers left...even after the Boss is down.

[Guild] [Element Brian] In other words you probably want to work together to down him pretty fast...

[Guild] [Element Brian] Also as others have noticed, the more you use your abilities, the more stronger you become and are able to deal more damage or have a better chance of hitting with an ability.

[Raid][Sticks]: Well that clears that up. Roll out the big guns, pop your CDs and burn him down.

Sticks on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][enlightenedbum]: So should we get organized and actually assign a tank and what not? If we can get Phallazak to target someone specific I'm sure there are mechanics to prevent the Phallazak death if other players (the remaining Priests, I imagine) know who he should be targeting.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][Gilnran]!Orange Soda, I forgot about that grudge.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Guild] [Element Brian]: Just a heads up, I have to leave for work in an hour, after work I'm uh..playing dodgeball with some friends, vote will close at 9:00 PST but I probably wont beable to get the Narration up for an hour or so afterwards. If you have anymore questions, now is the time to ask...

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    !Orange soda

A vote I can get behind

Lets try and maximise the damage we do while there are still enough of us to do it

Gumpy on
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][kuhlmeye]: Sorry dudes, I was afk for a little bit, had to get a sandwich, you know how it is.

[Raid][kuhlmeye]: Looks like we're goin good so far though. Except how come !Gumpy isn't posting in the raid chat?

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'm going to say JaysonFour. I'm looking at people that pushed the Kime bandwagon.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [raid] [Darian]: I'm not sure why you are choosing to focus on Gumpy, kuhlmeye; there are a few others using local chat as well. What is so special about him?

Darian on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    [Raid][enlightenedbum]: Toxic has made the best argument so far because the kime wagon was silly.

!JaysonFour

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.