Options

[Phalla] Fallout 3, Village victory!

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So, warban, it's put up or shut up time. Like 60 people voted for kime since you've been gone.

I'm going to have to simplify my demand since everyone thinks its safe to vote for kime.

Last person to vote for kime without retracting dies instead.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    [Charisma] I suggest we execute warban. He's either a liar or trigger happy, and in these paranoid times that sounds like a good enough reason to give him a dirt nap.

Well this is my first vote in my first Phalla, so I hope I'm not making a mistake here, but this post just seems a bit fishy to me. Possible ulterior motive in wanting to get rid of a vig methinks.

!Carcharodontosaurus

Nocturne on
  • Options
    CarcharodontosaurusCarcharodontosaurus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    [Charisma] I suggest we execute warban. He's either a liar or trigger happy, and in these paranoid times that sounds like a good enough reason to give him a dirt nap.

Well this is my first vote in my first Phalla, so I hope I'm not making a mistake here, but this post just seems a bit fishy to me. Possible ulterior motive in wanting to get rid of a vig methinks.

!Carcharodontosaurus

But... But I passed my Charisma check! You're meant to blindly follow whatever I say! This isn't right at all. D:

Carcharodontosaurus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009

!Carcharodontosaurus

But... But I passed my Charisma check! You're meant to blindly follow whatever I say! This isn't right at all. D:

Honestly, warban may actually be a slaver pretending to be a vig as his team votes for the person he chooses to kill, so it's really a crap shoot at this point.

I just wanted to do something other than bandwagon or use a RNG.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    CarcharodontosaurusCarcharodontosaurus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

!Carcharodontosaurus

Honestly, warban may actually be a slaver pretending to be a vig as his team votes for the person he chooses to kill, so it's really a crap shoot at this point.

I just wanted to do something other than bandwagon or use a RNG.

And bless you for taking the path less taken. :P

What's the bet that the Puppet Man is among us? That crazy bastard is sure to have come now that Three Dog announced that Slavers are in our town.

Carcharodontosaurus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009

What's the bet that the Puppet Man is among us? That crazy bastard is sure to have come now that Three Dog announced that Slavers are in our town.

Oh man, if the Puppet Man is one of the specials (preferably a vig, beings that would fit his style), that would be hilarious.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Oh, good, another Phalla where we spend the entire game talking about what happened in other Phallas. So much for this one being any different from what the past few in CF have been like. I drop out now, so I don't have to deal with how much I fucking hate that.

Good luck, Dunadan.

oh shit..... ummm, hi everyone..... ill wait until kilroy gets on i guess.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Oh, good, another Phalla where we spend the entire game talking about what happened in other Phallas. So much for this one being any different from what the past few in CF have been like. I drop out now, so I don't have to deal with how much I fucking hate that.

Good luck, Dunadan.

Hi Duna.

You're not Medo.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You know I really wasn't intending to start a bandwagon on kime
    I really need to stop making throwaway votes because 9 times out of 10 I end up starting a bandwagon

Ohtsam on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Good luck, Dunadan.

Hi Duna.

You're not Medo.

what gave me away?

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    -Phil--Phil- Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    !Kime

I got the gas tank, pilot light and hand brake.... anyone seen a lawnmower around?

-Phil- on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Dunadan019 replaces Thanatos.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

Good luck, Dunadan.

Hi Duna.

You're not Medo.

what gave me away?

The stench.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ohtsam wrote: »
    You know I really wasn't intending to start a bandwagon on kime
    I really need to stop making throwaway votes because 9 times out of 10 I end up starting a bandwagon
    Yeah, that happens. Especially day one, it tends to be remarkably easy to start a bandwagon. 's'ok though, bandwagons are fun!

So does anyone have a count? Is there any chance I'm not winning? Because I'm really not evil, I'm never evil :|. . .

B:L. . . .you are amazing :P! Even though I must now kill you for your blasphemy, I will always remember you! And have that picture saved.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I have no grudge against you I just didn't like all the distraction and talk of other phallas that was going on based on you.

Should this not happen today I might retract my vote for you and back to my RNG vote.

Kagera on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Kagera wrote: »
    I have no grudge against you I just didn't like all the distraction and talk of other phallas that was going on based on you.

Should this not happen today I might retract my vote for you and back to my RNG vote.
    Meh, no biggie really. I mean, I really am just a vanillager. So I don't mind taking the vote day one instead of what could possibly be a special (although I'd obviously prefer not to!). Although really, it's day one. . . we really don't have much to talk about. It's random inane chatter for now, or silence, at least until tomorrow when more stuff happens and we have info to go with. Really, we've had more action than usual so far with such an early reveal.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    AH!

I've been so busy, I missed the start!

I was afraid I'd even missed the first whole day.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    PHALLA IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, YOU GUYS!

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    PHALLA IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, YOU GUYS!

ESPECIALLY DAY ONE!

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this.

Make me chuckle at a mild pun involving Belgium within the next three hours and I will vote for the person of your choice.

Antithesis on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Uhhh... !Thanatos

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Sorry, Elldren, Thanatos threw his toys at us and went home.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Oh crap. !retract Thanatos

!Sarksus

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Seriously? 6 pages already?

I don't want to read all of this :cry:

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

Warban is claiming to be a Vig and killing visiblehowl.

That's all you need to know.

!Carcharodontosaurus

Calling out to vote off a revealed vig? That's textbook amateur bad guy stuff, or just really retarded good guy stuff. But far more likely bad guy.

We wait until it shows that Visiblehowl was killed or not by a vig in tonight's narration.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Warban is claiming to be a Vig and killing visiblehowl.

That's all you need to know.

!Carcharodontosaurus

Calling out to vote off a revealed vig? That's textbook amateur bad guy stuff, or just really retarded good guy stuff. But far more likely bad guy.

We wait until it shows that Visiblehowl was killed or not by a vig in tonight's narration.

Well, that's not really all you need to know. First of all, he was acting pretty suspicious about it. Secondly he's warban.

I could be biased, though. Of course, he says he's going to change his target to one of the people voting for kime, so *shrug*.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

Oh man, if the Puppet Man is one of the specials (preferably a vig, beings that would fit his style), that would be hilarious.

That would be wacky.

A little bit too wacky!

Shh!

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Well, that's not really all you need to know. First of all, he was acting pretty suspicious about it. Secondly he's warban.

I could be biased, though. Of course, he says he's going to change his target to one of the people voting for kime, so *shrug*.

He's getting seer'd, no doubt. If he's not who he says he is, he's done with tomorrow. If he changes his mind and doesn't tell us? He's done with.

If he's a bad guy protecting Kime who is also a bad guy? He has doomed them both by playing this game.

Otherwise, he's telling the truth, and someone now as tried to turn the vote around on a potential Vig.

Voting off a vig would be the worst possible thing for the village, and we don't know at all yet whether he is or isn't.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

He's getting seer'd, no doubt. If he's not who he says he is, he's done with tomorrow. If he changes his mind and doesn't tell us? He's done with.

If he's a bad guy protecting Kime who is also a bad guy? He has doomed them both by playing this game.

Otherwise, he's telling the truth, and someone now as tried to turn the vote around on a potential Vig.

Voting off a vig would be the worst possible thing for the village, and we don't know at all yet whether he is or isn't.

I'm calling that he's actually a bad guy trying to protect kime right now because he's warban.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Naturally, I think it would be silly for us to vote him off, on the off-chance he's telling the truth. That being said, I don't know that Carcharodontosaurus (I haven't ever played with him, is he new? I haven't been participating in the CF phallas lately...) is necessarily a bad guy. I think it's more likely that he's a new player who saw someone doing something suspicious.

Also, if warban turns out to be a bad guy, that doesn't necessarily mean anything about kime. I wasn't lying when I said the dude's fucking crazy.

Edit: I'm calling him Carch from now on, because seriously, that name is ridiculous.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I'm calling that he's actually a bad guy trying to protect kime right now because he's warban.

Entirely entirely possible. It's a theory that would fit just fine. And after today if he hasn't sufficiently confirmed himself? You know he's going to be gone. He's almost certainly getting seer'd tonight, right? He better.

But for now? It's too risky to vote out a goddamn vig day 1.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Entirely entirely possible. It's a theory that would fit just fine. And after today if he hasn't sufficiently confirmed himself? You know he's going to be gone. He's almost certainly getting seer'd tonight, right? He better.

But for now? It's too risky to vote out a goddamn vig day 1.

Well, yeah. There isn't any real benefit to it at all, even if he is a bad guy we'll generate more leads by letting this spill over day 2, and if he isn't one and is a vig, you've just killed a very important village special which is bad.

The only possible win situation for voting him out day 1 is if he's a serial killer role in which case this may be up for some sort of "worst decision by a serial killer" phalla award.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Hence my vote for Carcharodontosaurus. His action fits best to an amateur bad guy. Followed closely by the possibility that he's just a really new villager.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Hence my vote for Carcharodontosaurus. His action fits best to an amateur bad guy. Followed closely by the possibility that he's just a really new villager.

i think i understand this. either he is bad or he is very inexperienced which is bad? thats about all i have to go on now anyway so.

Carcharodontosaurus!

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Or JamesKeenan could be Kime's accomplice and is trying to switch the vote onto an easy target.

It's not good form to vote for a newcomer anyways.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Well, not exactly. Inexperienced good guy isn't really bad. But it's day 1. And his actions fit slightly better that of a bad guy.

Looking just at the numbers, it's statistically unlikely he's a bad guy.

But, like I said, it's day 1. And he tried to get a vig voted off day 1 before we possibly could know.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    retract JebusUD

Carcharodontosaurus

HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
  • Options
    SpeedySwafSpeedySwaf Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My gut (which gives me +2 endurance) is telling me that Kime's screwing around, so I'll put my trust into the random number god!

And it tells me to vote for !Toxic Toys

SpeedySwaf on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I'm always just screwing around whenever I act suspicious. Because I'm never anything that actually is suspicious.

Not gonna vote for Charch since he's new (I think). Anyone know who else (besides myself, of course) has a decent amount of votes?

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    !retract Kime

!Zandracon

I can't vote for a new player day 1, it's too mean.

Kagera on