As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Speculate with me

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    lostwords wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    getting bloodwork done sounds way more awesome than it actually is

the worst part is when they tell you not to eat or drink anything from the night before. i am unable to survive without shoving somethign delicious in my mouth every couple hours

read: dicks

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i would totally watch a vin diesel remake of far and away

or any movie involving vin diesel in wacky historical shenanigans

he needs to stop playing DnD and start making hannibal already

far and away is a pretty dang good movie

whenever its on cable, i'll just sit down and rewatch it, no matter what. so many great parts in that movie.

t CL - well, yeah, dicks go without saying. but i'd rather have a burrito

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »
    fatty.

Shut it, beanpole.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    damn

lost and i are agreeing on movies

fuck

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i have great taste in movie eff yooouuuu

lostwords on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

I saw Stick It in the bargain bin for like $5 and almost bought it

but I'm not quite there yet

Usagi on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Was Far and Away that one with Tom Cruise and Nichole Kidman? If so that felt like the longest damn movie ever.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Usagi wrote: »

you should have bought it. definitely worth $5. its not gymnicetics

lostwords on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    cadmunky wrote: »
    if it's like bed-spins-dizzy, it could be a light case of vertigo. something about little crystals forming in the inner ear. doc may prescribe diazepam and give you some twisty head things to do to shake the crystals loose.

i have bouts with this occasionally. it just came out of nowhere, and is a huge pain.

it's too bad it doesn't come with 'being as awesome as jimmy stewart'
    that would be an acceptable side effect.

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Usagi wrote: »

you should have bought it. definitely worth $5. its not gymnicetics

if I see it again, I probably will

I'm more in a Three Amigos mood after yesterday's antics, so I'll probably watch that tonight

Usagi on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Vertigo is a creepy movie

Janson on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    On Monday I discovered that my former roommate stole my Spaceballs and Blazing Saddles DVDs when he moved out. I am debating killing him.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    On Monday I discovered that my former roommate stole my Spaceballs and Blazing Saddles DVDs when he moved out. I am debating killing him.

Spaceballs and Blazing Saddles?

perhaps waterboarding

Usagi on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

he would be marked for death

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Oh, Butters.

I have such things to show you. I'll torture that man so slowly that you'll think it's a career.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    cadmunky wrote: »
    if it's like bed-spins-dizzy, it could be a light case of vertigo. something about little crystals forming in the inner ear. doc may prescribe diazepam and give you some twisty head things to do to shake the crystals loose.

i have bouts with this occasionally. it just came out of nowhere, and is a huge pain.

it's too bad it doesn't come with 'being as awesome as jimmy stewart'
    that would be an acceptable side effect.

side effect hell. that's the equivalent of gaining super powers. jimmy is awesome.

cadmunky on
    5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Seriously, take one movie or the other, don't take both; you're just asking for an irrational and disproportionate response from some unbalanced individual like myself.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Yeah well his share of the security deposit from our former residence gets mailed to me. Guess what he's not getting back any time soon?

Butters on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    motherfucker

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Yeah well his share of the security deposit from our former residence gets mailed to me. Guess what he's not getting back any time soon?

Well played, sir. Well played.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    motherfucker

I text I sent my current roommate (who also has like 5 DVDs missing so far) read something like "MOTHERFUCKING SHITFUCK CUNT MUSCLE THAT FAGGOT TOOK BOTH SPACEBALLS AND BLAZING SADDLES!"

Butters on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I watched Blazing Saddles with my wife and parents a while ago. My dad thinks it's hilarious (so does my mom but in a more understated way) and my wife was all D: all the way through.

Richard M. Nixon on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    motherfucker

I text I sent my current roommate (who also has like 5 DVDs missing so far) read something like "MOTHERFUCKING SHITFUCK CUNT MUSCLE THAT FAGGOT TOOK BOTH SPACEBALLS AND BLAZING SADDLES!"
    I had to get this a few weeks ago because the first one I had was actually my ex's.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i accidentally took my old college roomie's copy of golden girls season 1 when i moved out. i feel guilty about it, but i do love me some sophia

lostwords on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Well played, sir. Well played.

Current roommate and I (we used to live in a three bedroom with the shithead) have like 8 or so DVDs to replace and then we're thinking about spending the rest on a PS3 or the HD-DVR thingy we were unwilling to shell out our own money for.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I had a roomie who took Boondock Saints, the Collector's Edition of Akira, and about ten other hard to find DVD's. I haven't spoken to that worthless motherfucker in about five years.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    What happened to Akira. It's been backed up on my Netflix queue as unavailable for ages now

ascot on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I came to the conclusion yesterday that I have too goddamn many DVDs. I haven't even watched half of them! And now BluRay is sucking up even more of my money.

I have to commit to actually watching some of these. Instead of just Jurassic Park and the two good Indiana Jones movies over and over again.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i have a shit ton of DVD's too. i like to have them though, just in case i want to watch em.

wait...do you mean you've never watched them ever? Or you just never watch them anymore?

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    I came to the conclusion yesterday that I have too goddamn many DVDs. I haven't even watched half of them! And now BluRay is sucking up even more of my money.

I have to commit to actually watching some of these. Instead of just Jurassic Park and the two good Indiana Jones movies over and over again.

Raiders and Crusade, right?

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I know a dude who's probably poured like $15k into his DVD collection. He's a fucking moron.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i have a shit ton of DVD's too. i like to have them though, just in case i want to watch em.

wait...do you mean you've never watched them ever? Or you just never watch them anymore?

my problem is that i buy way too many dvds of movies i love, then tell myself i'll rewatch them in the near future. but a lot of times, a movie comes on basic cable that i already have the dvd of, complete with commercials and censoring and whatnot, yet i'll still watch it on cable instead of getting up and popping in the dvd. like saving private ryan or blade or big lebowski or something

lostwords on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

my problem is that i buy way too many dvds of movies i love, then tell myself i'll rewatch them in the near future. but a lot of times, a movie comes on basic cable that i already have the dvd of, complete with commercials and censoring and whatnot, yet i'll still watch it on cable instead of getting up and popping in the dvd. like saving private ryan or blade or big lebowski or something

I do that all the time

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I can only imagine how chopped and ruined The Big Lebowski would be on basic cable.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Blade is such a good movie.

Richard M. Nixon on
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So.... to be slightly on topic... you may have iron deficiency anemia. Your dizziness is a symptom that many patients reported (complained about) when they came to pick up iron at the pharmacy.

Anyways, I loved Stick It.

Aphostile on
    Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Aphostile wrote: »
    So.... to be slightly on topic... you may have iron deficiency anemia. Your dizziness is a symptom that many patients reported (complained about) when they came to pick up iron at the pharmacy.

Anyways, I loved Stick It.

now this actually might be the case. i eat almost no red meat.

brb buying a buick for lunch

Richard M. Nixon on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I can only imagine how chopped and ruined The Big Lebowski would be on basic cable.
    You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?

JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i refuse to watch movies on basic cable, but i will totally watch the worst shit if it's on HBO or Starz.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    SaphSaph Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    JoeUser wrote: »
    You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?
    I haven't seen that version, the scene would make absolutely no sense.

Saph on