I like competitive games, where you fight against others, or against the machine. Ok. Is fun.
But there are only competitive games. Even sandbox games like Morrowind are like competitive.
I know War will exist forever, because War is inside the human. But we are getting only a 2% of what is humanity on videogames. I want the other 98%.
Is life itself a streamill? a grinding to become rich, powerfull, have a hot babe as a wife and the faster car?
Even If living on games is grinding. Why always war?, I like war, war is fun. I love explosions and people dying. But I also like rivers, the sun, the sky.. mountains and beyond.
The only source for videogames is conflict? What about other types of conflict. I would love to see a videogame about _LOVE_. One withouth pink hearth and lame clouds. But where love has something dark, and something about light.
Yet another interesting game to be made, is a game about the nirvana, the spiritual peace. I see unbalance on most games. I watch the poor souls on WoW, in a infinite streammill of unbalance. It would be cool to create a game, that you will be able to show to your childrens, and to womens. And make your proud of your creation. A videogame as a machine to make people better.
I am ready to make such a game. But I lack the initial spark of genius. As I am a normal guy, with normal life, and normal intelect. I can't do the munchausen trick to move myself out of this jail of conflict games, where grinding is the only way to be human.
So maybe anyone here can give a advice, so the first spark is started...