As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fuck my fucking life (first kiss with a homeless man)

• Options
    GammarahGammarah Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The kiss holds, the OP's eyes are wide with surprise, then after a second or two, his eyes close and he melts into the hobo's arms.

Thanks for the sig!

Gammarah on
  • Options
    ÆthelredÆthelred Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey now, what kind of terrible first kisses are all you having? Mine was great.

Æthelred on
    pokes: 1505 8032 8399
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The same thing happened to me my freshman year on the back of the bus

this obese punk-rock horrifying black girl grabbed and tongued me

it was awful

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Goddamn fandy that is horrifying.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I enjoyed mine quite a bit... It wasn't romantic in the slightest (we were too young for that).
    It was pretty messy as I recall. Most things worthwile are I guess.

Fallingman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Second day of high school

She was two of me with a mohawk

i am a broken man

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fandyien wrote: »

Second day of high school

She was two of me with a mohawk

i am a broken man

A similar thing happened to me in a club back when I was touring.

Except that I thought it was awesome funny. She ended up drinking and laughing with us all night.

Drake on
  • Options
    EverywhereasignEverywhereasign Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Although you may not realize it now. You now have an excellent and true story that people will insist you tell over and over again.

Seriously, you're going to be 30 and a friend will yell across a room, "Dude, tell this guy about your first kiss!"

I don't think you comprehend just how awesome this is. Wait a bit for the shock to wear off and start telling the story. Give it some time and you'll get really good at it. Make sure you draw it out into a 5 or 10 minute ordeal about your expectations with your GF.

You are truly blessed, there are some people who go their whole lives without a killer real life story like that.

EDIT: You know what, I changed my mind. Fuck off with your story-tease. Why make up bullshit just to have people try to laugh with you and make you feel liked.
    UPDATE

Ok, thanks guys. I'm going to wait a few dates with this girl to see how things are going. We actually just came back from our second date, and it was pretty fantastic (though a bit impromptu). We had even a longer kiss with some tongue.

The thing is, I'm a virgin. And I'm incredibly nervous. Any tips for when I'm in the bedroom? I think I should disclose this to her as we get closer to the actual event, but I want to make it as enjoyable as possible for her. Thanks.

Everywhereasign on
    "What are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I've always wondered how many people in H/A just make shit up for ego-stroking. Does this fall in that category, or amusing plot against all of us to see what stupid responses we'd have?

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I've always wondered how many people in H/A just make shit up for ego-stroking. Does this fall in that category, or amusing plot against all of us to see what stupid responses we'd have?

A forumer did write a psych paper on H/A not to long ago. I don't know if they covered bullshit for the sake of attention.

Everywhereasign on
    "What are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    What was the premise of the paper, then?

Kiss more hobos.

Darkewolfe on
  • Options
    Alchemist449Alchemist449 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Kiss more hobos.

I'm pretty sure it was about the surprising helpfulness and camaraderie present on H&A. It was pretty cool; I'm lazy, if you dig around you'll find a link to it.

Alchemist449 on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Kiss more hobos.

It was Kate of Lokys.

'Bam' said the lady!
    /fillion

Everywhereasign on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2009
    Drake wrote: »
    DrFrylock wrote: »
    Sorry, you have to marry that homeless dude now. It's the law.

In some countries you already are married. Just to be safe, find him, and while you're there, turn around three times, and each time you turn around shout "I DIVORCE YOU!" Technically this only works if your spouse is not menstruating, but there's a pretty low chance of that since it was a guy. I'd check anyway, just to be safe.

Whether or not you have to give him half your stuff afterward is a matter of local statute. You might want to consult an attorney.

If the bum gets pregnant, who gets custody of the offspring?

205px-Amphibiosan3.jpg

Organichu on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Although you may not realize it now. You now have an excellent and true story that people will insist you tell over and over again.

Seriously, you're going to be 30 and a friend will yell across a room, "Dude, tell this guy about your first kiss!"

I don't think you comprehend just how awesome this is. Wait a bit for the shock to wear off and start telling the story. Give it some time and you'll get really good at it. Make sure you draw it out into a 5 or 10 minute ordeal about your expectations with your GF.

You are truly blessed, there are some people who go their whole lives without a killer real life story like that.

EDIT: You know what, I changed my mind. Fuck off with your story-tease. Why make up bullshit just to have people try to laugh with you and make you feel liked.
    UPDATE

Ok, thanks guys. I'm going to wait a few dates with this girl to see how things are going. We actually just came back from our second date, and it was pretty fantastic (though a bit impromptu). We had even a longer kiss with some tongue.

The thing is, I'm a virgin. And I'm incredibly nervous. Any tips for when I'm in the bedroom? I think I should disclose this to her as we get closer to the actual event, but I want to make it as enjoyable as possible for her. Thanks.

And here I thought this thread jumped the shark with the hobo alt.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2009
    What a turn of events.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You will think it is hilarious a couple years from now
    its things like that that make life special, when it all goes horribly wrong but nothing really bad comes of it

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    DarwinsFavoriteTortoiseDarwinsFavoriteTortoise Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

UPDATE

Yeah, that was a lie. It was only a peck on the cheek on the second date, but I didn't want to make it seem like I was jumping straight from peck to sex. Even though kiss to sex is still a big jump, so its a dumb lie anyway.

DarwinsFavoriteTortoise on
  • Options
    rfaliasrfalias Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What's wrong with peck to sex?
    I've gone from meet, movie, sex with out ever kissing until the 2nd or 3rd time.
    *shrug*

Though she was crazy and it didn't last long, it was fun as hell.

rfalias on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2009
    What's the point of lying to people on the internet who you are supposedly coming to for help?

Other than making said people not as likely to help you in the future.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm totally thinking someone put the hobo up to it now.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    It was me. I bribed the hobo.

It does say something about some of the community, that they have to come into H/A and beg for self-esteem boosts from people on the internets.

Darkewolfe on
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Now, how do we know the hobo isn't a lie too?
    It's not like we can trust the OP.

Djiem on
  • Options
    rfaliasrfalias Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Our life is a lie! I don't know what's real and what isn't anymore!!

rfalias on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My advice is to quit spazing out about every little detail of this and just go with the flow.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    DarwinsFavoriteTortoise, obviously I can look at your post history, so can everyone else.

You start threads in H/A a whole heaping tonne. Buying things, knife defense, internet speed, bowling, getting an artist, questions about your job, old flings, new flings. Back in June you're asking about your fingernails and reference your GF "thinks it's disgusting". Perhaps this is the same girl you mention a few months earlier when you are looking for advice Going on First Date Ever.

I totally get that being a teenager is a wild ride of emotions that involve all kinds of strange relationships and sometimes uncertainty as to how to qualify them. To me, this current post screams that you've been doing some bullshitting for quite some time. Not saying everything is made up, but certainly parts of it.

Stop bullshitting, ask as many damn questions as you want, but if you're just looking for attention go be a street performer.

Everywhereasign on
  • Options
    ShawnaseeShawnasee Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    He was at a 7-11 at midnight for milk.

Frankly, he deserves what he gets.

Shawnasee on
  • Options
    underdonkunderdonk __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Shawnasee wrote: »

underdonk on
    Back in the day, bucko, we just had an A and a B button... and we liked it.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Man, everyone hangs out around 7-11 from midnight to four. You'll run into the weirdest people there.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    7-11 at 3am is for spicy big bites, because you don't remember what else is open and you're starving.

Getting kissed by a hobo is part of checking out.

Darkewolfe on
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DarwinsFavoriteTortoise, obviously I can look at your post history, so can everyone else.

You start threads in H/A a whole heaping tonne. Buying things, knife defense, internet speed, bowling, getting an artist, questions about your job, old flings, new flings. Back in June you're asking about your fingernails and reference your GF "thinks it's disgusting". Perhaps this is the same girl you mention a few months earlier when you are looking for advice Going on First Date Ever.

I totally get that being a teenager is a wild ride of emotions that involve all kinds of strange relationships and sometimes uncertainty as to how to qualify them. To me, this current post screams that you've been doing some bullshitting for quite some time. Not saying everything is made up, but certainly parts of it.

Stop bullshitting, ask as many damn questions as you want, but if you're just looking for attention go be a street performer.

I noticed this too. I started looking at his posting history and he posts about multiple GF's and such. And then posts about going on his first date ever after posting about a GF? And now his first kiss ever and he's had multiple GF's in the past according to his posting history?

None of it makes any sense what so ever and looks to be just somebody posting to get internet attention. Which i totally do not understand.

This on the other hand does not take away from the fact that this thread has been hilarious.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    GammarahGammarah Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    This thread went to a weird and saddening place.

Gammarah on
  • Options
    DuffelDuffel jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Shawnasee wrote: »

A kiss is disgusting but probably not as unsettling as the offer of a "blowbo".

Duffel on
  • Options
    ShaddzShaddz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    All right. Let me get something out of the way. I am romantic. I believe in loving a girl, blah blah blah, which is why I am still waiting for the first kiss. Now I've FINALLY found the girl I want, things have been going great, and I'm going to kiss her tomorrow. I expect fireworks to go off. Seriously.

But here's the fucking cockhole bitch of it.

I went to the 7-11 a few hours ago for a midnight milk run. As I'm getting out my debit card, I'm tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and a big fat disgusting wet slobbery every-fucking-nasty-adjective-you-can-think-of kiss is planted on my lips. Some fucking homeless dude (yeah, a goddamn dude) KISSED me! MY FIRST KISS WAS WITH A HOMELESS MAN. He was seriously tweaking out, so I definitely think he was on something, but goddamn. This is something that will stay with me forever.

I just finished brushing my lips for the 100th time and they are nice and raw and clean and devoid of ick. Please, H/A, help, SOMEHOW. My first kiss was supposed to be very special...I mean, its my FIRST KISS. I am seriously nauseous.

The worst part of it is that I could have probably stopped it, if my eyes still weren't focused on entering my pin number when I turned around. Ok, maybe that wasn't the worst part, BUT FUCK.

Dude, my first kiss?

It was crap

I was shaking like a fucking epileptic at a laser show, while The Killers' Mr. Brightside was playing on the radio.

Sure, she was hot, and our relationship later was pretty awesome, but I was such a pussy that I almost puked.

Just wait, dude. Things get better.

Shaddz on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    You can find me on:
    Twitter.com: @Shaddz
    Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/y7lesjt

You can find my gaming news-related rants and reviews on:
    http://www.GAMINGtruth.com
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Gogo reading the thread.

I need OP to come back and stir something else up.

Darkewolfe on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    7-11 at 3am is for spicy big bites, because you don't remember what else is open and you're starving.

Getting kissed by a hobo is part of checking out.

At least the kiss gets the taste of spicy big bites out of your mouth.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    This works out fantastic. Once he kisses the girl of his dreams he can lay this out on the table and tell her that if she ever thinks of breaking up with him he'll tell all of her friends that she essentially made out with a homeless man. His only mistake was brushing his teeth afterward. Now that's romance.

darklite_x on
    Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm dismayed that it took me this long to realise that I could've made a Katy Perry gag out of this.

I kissed a hobo and I liked it
    The taste of his crusty lipstick
    I kissed a hobo just to try it
    I hope my dubious number of girlfriends don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right
    Don't mean I'm in love tonight
    I liked it

Cyvros on
  • Options
    SaddlerSaddler Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Cyvros wrote: »
    I'm dismayed that it took me this long to realise that I could've made a Katy Perry gag out of this.

The taste of his crusty lipstick
    I kissed a hobo just to try it
    I hope my dubious number of girlfriends don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right
    I made it all up tonight
    I liked it

Saddler on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    my first kiss was awesome. i had just started dating this girl, and we were in the high school parking lot after school in my sweet-ass beat-to-hell 1982 Chevy pickup (like...6pm, it was winter so pretty dark). So this other girl comes out who i know has a thing for me but i dont really like, and i guess she was waiting for her ride. and she sees me in the truck, gives me a sour look, and just sorta makes like she doesnt see us.

me, being the clueless schmuck that i am, say something like 'oh man i feel really bad sitting here like this in front of her'. so the girl im with just turns to me, grabs my head, and gives me one of the sexiest, awesomest french kisses ive ever experienced. of course, im sure part of that is nostalgia, but at the time i really did feel like i saw (or rather felt) fireworks going off. it was pretty incredible.

of course, since it was high school the relationship didnt last long. but man was that cool. i guess a little jealousy can go a long way?

Houk the Namebringer on
This discussion has been closed.