As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wii/3DS Shop thread] 8/4 - Mario's Picross 3DS VC

• Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/25/river-city-ransom-2-barfing-on-japanese-wiiware-this-summer/

River City Ransom WiiWare bound! (In Japan)

They had better localize this! :x

Brainiac 8 on
    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I MIGHT buy Chrono Trigger if it comes out here. Even though I own it on the DS.

Maybe I'll try to sell the DS version before it comes out..?

urahonky on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    Also I will so buy King of the Monsters 2! :D

The Genesis version was MUCH better.

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Holy crap Megaman X.

Holy crap.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I bought Chrono Trigger for the SNES in 2006, then sold it because I didn't like it. I was pretty far into the game and always felt it was a chore to play.

I did find the boss music really awesome, though.

What took Capcom so long? Mega Man X should have been released years ago on the VC.

RockinX on
  • Options
    Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I still have an untouched Secret of Mana sitting on my Wii. I will only download Chrono Trigger if I somehow get to a point where I have nothing else to play. Considering I would need to play constantly for about 2 years to get there, it ain't happening.

Plus, I have Mega Man X Collection for GC, so that's covered.

Dodge Aspen on
    Xbox - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty excited about Mega Man X. It'll be the first game I've bought on the VC in a long time.

Chrono Trigger is cool and I'm glad they're putting it out there but man; there are so many other, better, ports of it out there that like...what does SE expect at this point? As much acclaim as CT gets, the series is so out of the mainstream mindset that the only people who care at this point are hardcore fans who probably already own it...probably several times already. There's only so many times people will buy the same game without any sort of meaningful updates and with no hope of ever seeing a sequel. As much as I loved CC, it was more of a side story and not really a sequel at all; trying to frame it as a sequel just leads to interweb fights.

But even that was what...over a decade ago?

I can't wait for SE to inevitably bitch that CT doesn't sell well on the VC and ladeda how can they fund a sequel with that little interest.

Fuck. Want interest? Release a sequel, maybe even a teaser or something that you MIGHT a sequel and see what kind of interest you get. Look at the clusterfuck shitstorm that still exists to this day over the PS3 FFVII intro remake video. That is how you create interest. Not releasing the same fucking game for 15 years.

I'm not bitter.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Woo Chrono Trigger would be very welcome on the VC, I hope it hits America soon. I've been so patient, it took a bit of self control to skip the overpriced DS version.

Already own X on cart, but more MM is always a good thing.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    By the way CT DS is no longer over priced at all. It's frequently between 9 and 19 dollars, and one of the most fantastic SNES ports ever.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Chrono Trigger DS was the first time I ever played CT. Even without nostalgia glasses, it's a great game that held up well over time. I was impressed.

Taya on
  • Options
    Xenogear_0001Xenogear_0001 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    By the way CT DS is no longer over priced at all. It's frequently between 9 and 19 dollars, and one of the most fantastic SNES ports ever.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Plus, wasn't it re-translated or something? I seem to recall it having better dialog.

Xenogear_0001 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Plus, wasn't it re-translated or something? I seem to recall it having better dialog.

It is.

That+2 extra dungeons+perfect sound effects (basically unheard of in SNES ports)+anime visuals from the PSX port.

It's the best version of the game hands down.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    hmmm

maybe I'll seek out the DS version afterall

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

It is.

That+2 extra dungeons+perfect sound effects (basically unheard of in SNES ports)+anime visuals from the PSX port.

It's the best version of the game hands down.

As long as you don't actually play one of those extra dungeons, yeah.

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I never played the original version of Chrono Trigger so I didn't realize the reptile colony quests were extra until I started getting frustrated with them. When I looked up how much more bullshit I would have to go through and what kind of rewards I would get, I found out it they were added to the DS version and were universally hated.

Taya on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Man, people really have stopped paying attention to Wii downloads, since everyone missed this news:
    Mega Man X Marks the Spot for Nintendo’s Latest Downloadable Game Lineup
    Originally released in 1994 for the Super NES™ console, Mega Man™ X is widely recognized as a classic of the 16-bit gaming era. Starting this week, Wii™ owners can discover – or rediscover – the game’s timeless platforming fun via the Virtual Console™ service. For a different brand of retro-styled action with a contemporary twist, players can also try out a demo version of BIT.TRIP CORE, now available for download on the WiiWare™ service for zero Wii Points™. Meanwhile, new hand-held game offerings for the Nintendo DSiWare™ service include GO Series Captain Sub, a treasure-seeking underwater adventure that can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere on the portable Nintendo DSi™ system.

Virtual Console

Mega Man X

Original platform: Super NES

Publisher: Capcom

Players: 1

ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Violence

Price: 800 Wii Points

Description: The future of Mega Man has arrived. Hundreds of years after his death, Dr. Light’s final creation is discovered. Released from his capsule by Dr. Cain, X is born into a future world where robot rebellions are a thing of the past. But when Dr. Cain tries to implement Dr. Light’s designs into a new series of Reploids, something goes horribly wrong. Now the future lies on the brink of destruction, and X must use all of his newfound powers and abilities to hunt down the maverick Reploids and their leader, Sigma, before the human race is wiped from the planet.

WiiWare

My Little Baby

Publisher: dtp young entertainment

ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)

Price: 600 Wii Points

Description: Have you always dreamed of having a cute little baby to lovingly care for? Now is your chance. Your little bundle of joy smiles at you gleefully, and you have to do everything you can to make sure it develops and grows in a healthy manner. Changing, bathing and feeding are as much a part of your duties as shopping, preparing meals, rocking your baby to sleep, playtime, dressing and teaching it to crawl and walk. But above all, what your little angel needs is your love and attention. All this, plus an enormous selection of toys, clothes and other objects, will make your little one the happiest baby in the whole wide world.

BIT.TRIP CORE (demo version)

Publisher: Aksys Games

Players: 1-2

Price: 0 Wii Points; full version available for 600 Wii Points

Description: BIT.TRIP CORE continues the BIT.TRIP saga in this retro-arcade-style game. BIT.TRIP CORE is an exciting action/rhythm game that’s best played while zoning out on the tunes and letting the visuals swallow you whole. The experience is inspired by games from the ’80s, but with a modern twist. The game play is entirely new to the series, leaving the single-axis controls of BIT.TRIP BEAT behind in favor of the ability to control two axes. If the difficulty gets you down, grab a friend and play cooperatively in two-player multiplayer mode. (Additional controllers are required for multiplayer features and are sold separately.)

Note: Some demo versions do not support all game features, and players cannot save their in-game progress in demo versions.

Nintendo DSiWare

GO Series Captain Sub

Publisher: Gamebridge

ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Mild Cartoon Violence

Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points™

Description: Search the depths of the sea for lost treasure in this charming underwater adventure. Take control of a yellow submarine equipped with a mechanical arm that can grab treasure off the sea floor. Explore an underwater labyrinth of caverns and caves littered with treasures but surrounded by deadly sea creatures. Fire missiles forward to attack creatures in front and launch missiles upward to fend off dangers from above. Keep an eye out for keys that can unlock doors to deeper caverns as you gradually make your way to the hidden chamber where the giant underwater boss awaits.

DodoGo! Robo

Publisher: Neko Entertainment

Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points

Description: Entertaining and accessible to everyone, DodoGo! Robo is a puzzle game in which you have to use your head to avoid getting broken. There’s no need to have any knowledge of previous games to explore this new installment in the DodoGo! series. Become the well-known Robo-Egg and collect the maximum number of icons scattered around new puzzle levels. Use the stylus to help your Robo progress, then click on the Play button to see the result. You can even change your route until your Robo picks up all the icons for the level you are playing.

Music on: Learning Piano Volume 2

Publisher: Abylight

Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points

Description: The entire orchestra follows your performance of 15 great classics. By playing each day, your ability may increase. Earn the bronze, silver and gold medals for each song, completing all different levels. A simplified music score is shown on the upper screen and a full piano keyboard appears on the touch screen, guiding beginners note by note. Songs include classic compositions by Bach, Tchaikovsky and Chopin.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So just incase anyone else is as insane as I am and has been feverously checking for MDK2 here every week, leaving sad a despondant - I finally actually just looked up the release date.

MAY 9TH PEOPLE. MDK2. WiiWARE.

mxmarks on
    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Any point to getting MMX on the VC if you have a PSP and can get the remake for about the same price?

RainbowDespair on
  • Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The best Mega Man.

Edit: Probably not unless you mind the minor changes they made to levels, which you probably won't if you've never played MMX before.

Shady3011 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    MMX. That's amazing. I might have to pick it up "just because".

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I prefer the original visuals to Maverick Hunter, but not really.

Eventually getting the SNES version of X3 though would be a treat.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I already have the Mega Man X Collection, so I have no reason to get this.

Brainiac 8 on
    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Unless you're nuts for the original script, or SNES-style controls, at any rate (though the PS2 version more or less alleviates the latter, depending on who you ask).

As for this vs. MHX? There are differences, to be sure... I guess it depends on how "into" the game you are, but the technology leads to some differences...
    Upgrade capsules are located in different places, the controls are slightly different, MHX has two different Buster upgrades to MMX's one, MHX can save the Hadoken and your progress through Sigma's stages, Final Sigma is much more animated in MHX, which can definitely affect the battle itself...

...and MHX has Vile mode and anime, of course. But I figure that goes without saying.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I prefer the original visuals to Maverick Hunter, but not really.

Eventually getting the SNES version of X3 though would be a treat.

I'm a big fan of MMX, and I bought Maverick Hunter last week. I... kind of really hate it. Entirely subjective, I guess, but every change they made is for the worse. It looks and sounds absolutely terrible, something about the control seems off, there's no charm to anything. I don't know. I'm probably in the minority.

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm curious. For the guys who did not play Chrono Trigger originally - were you just too young to play or skipped it?

Basically, in a roundabout way I am asking if I am just old. I was in middle school when it came out.

Idx86 on
    sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I was 10 when it came out, and didn't really like RPGs at the time. Though Final Fantasy IV changed that for me... Then by the time I got around to actually playing it (I was really the only gamer around, so word of mouth was really poor) it was many years later.

urahonky on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Chrono Trigger came out near the end of my senior year in high school. At that point, my SNES was pretty screwed up. Something had happened to it a year or two earlier where it just wouldn't play any games made past a certain point. It could still play stuff like Castlevania IV or Mario World, but more recent games just wouldn't work, so as a result I didn't really even pay attention to new SNES releases and focused on the (few) good Sega CD games. Hell, I didn't even hear about Chrono Trigger until a year or two later.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I remember renting Earthbound on a hunch, and not being able to finish the first city and then taking it back to Blockbuster pissed off at that game.

urahonky on
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I didn't have a SNES and wouldn't have had the money to buy it anyway (and/or my parents wouldn't have bought it).

I basically lived on a borrowed Genesis and NES from my uncle who had tons of games. I loved the Dragon Warrior series, Shining in the Darkness and Shining Force. Didn't know Chrono Trigger existed until sometime in middle school and I wasn't really that enthralled by it when I finally did try it. It was more of "play this oh my god it's such a great SNES classic and awesome" and so I played it out of necessity, never finished it. Didn't even finish the DS one. It's just another game to me.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    MoioinkMoioink Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Chrono Trigger didn't come out in Europe until the DS release so not a lot of us experienced it on the SNES back in the day.

Moioink on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I don't think I played RPGs back then. I remember watching my cousin play FFVI and watching my brother play Earthbound but I didn't have much of an interest in playing them myself. I mostly just played Mario, Kirby, and of course Uniracers.

Taya on
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Taya wrote: »
    I don't think I played RPGs back then. I remember watching my cousin play FFVI and watching my brother play Earthbound but I didn't have much of an interest in playing them myself. I mostly just played Mario, Kirby, and of course Uniracers.

I would gravely injure several human beings to have Uniracers on VC.

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    JaveJave Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm not even sure I EVER saw Chrono Trigger back in the SNES days in stores for sale or rent. I didn't play it until much, MUCH later during the Gamecube era.

A couple of months ago I finally managed to snatch an SNES cart from Ebay. One of the most valuable games in my collection.

Jave on
    My Let's Play - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Updated July 29, 2011!)
    (I appreciate all feedback, so take a few minutes to check it out)

Pokemon White: 5371-9705-4895
    3DS Friend Code: 2105-8646-1262
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    For me, I didn't play Chrono Trigger because I never owned the SNES; had an NES, then just stuck with PC gaming until the Playstation/N64.

Darian on
  • Options
    SulSul Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Why am I going to buy Chrono Trigger? I have an SNES basically just for it. I have a DS purchased for me BECAUSE of it. ???

Because I must.

Sul on
    Who is the mortal I see every morning with more than a little bit he must be important
    Nintendo Friend Code: SW-0689-9921-0006
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'm going to probably take the day off when FF III hits the US...even though I'm currently playing the same game for internet fame.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    Xenogear_0001Xenogear_0001 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    God, I remember all the fanfare leading up to Chrono Trigger's release. GamePro hyped the shit out of it--and I'm happy to say, I was never disappointed by it. Still one of my favorites, even without rose-tinted goggles on. When the re-release on DS hit, I didn't just beat it again, I did all the new game+ stuff, too, including the god-awful tacked on dungeons. My dedication was that strong.

Also, I still own my Uniracers cartridge, and go back every now and then to see if I can beat old highscores. I never do.
    mxmarks wrote: »
    So just incase anyone else is as insane as I am and has been feverously checking for MDK2 here every week, leaving sad a despondant - I finally actually just looked up the release date.

MAY 9TH PEOPLE. MDK2. WiiWARE.

Yes, I have been, and thank you.

Xenogear_0001 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Did anybody buy Inchworm Animation for the DSi? Is it amazing?

I can't get my DS online to download it but I need it like oxygen. It looks like Flipnote except a million times better and costs $5.

Taya on
  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Taya wrote: »
    Did anybody buy Inchworm Animation for the DSi? Is it amazing?

I can't get my DS online to download it but I need it like oxygen. It looks like Flipnote except a million times better and costs $5.

I grabbed it and am pretty impressed so far. I'm still in the learning phase though. The drawing and layer capabilities are far better than the 3 colors and two layers offered by Flipnote.

There are a few things Flipnote does that it either doesn't do or I just haven't found out how to do. Sound, which I never really used anyway, integrated web sharing, but there are enough export options that you should be able to upload it somewhere on your own, the ability to move the selected area with the d-pad, this wasn't a well documented feature in Flipnote, had to hold the L button, so Inchworm may have it and I just haven't found it yet.

Overall it's well worth the $5 to me.

Edit: It looks like Inchworm has their own site where you can upload your animations but you need to export them to the SD card and upload them manually.

Edit 2: After playing around on the Inchworm Animation site there is still a lot of work to be done. You can upload something but the only things other people can see are the items on the home page. Their blog mentions still looking for a way to block "naughty" items from everyone's view.

cravipat on
    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    May 2, 2011

Spring flowers aren't the only new arrivals you'll want to savor as May gets underway. The latest downloadable games for the Wii™ and Nintendo DSi™ systems include action-packed fare that's sure to keep your adrenaline pumping. For the WiiWare™ service, a new demo version of BIT.TRIP RUNNER invites players to discover the fast-paced, retro-flavored platforming fun of the BIT.TRIP series for zero Wii Points™. On the Virtual Console™ service, RIVAL TURF! delivers classic street-fighting kicks from the Super NES™ era. And for the Nintendo DSiWare™ service, Anonymous Notes Chapter 2 - From The Abyss - plunges hand-held gamers deep in the heart of a rich dungeon-based adventure.

WiiWare

BINGO PARTY Deluxe
    Publisher: Ateam Inc.
    Players: 1-4
    Price: 500 Wii Points
    Description: In BINGO PARTY Deluxe, play with up to four players in 75-Ball BINGO, 90-Ball BINGO or BINGO PARTY game modes. (Additional controllers are required for multiplayer game play and are sold separately.) The more you play, the more BINGO points you collect. Keep collecting BINGO points to unlock fun goodies such as new game modes and BINGO card patterns. All BINGO game modes can also be played with computer players, and the difficulty setting can be easily adjusted to match your skill level. The exclusive BINGO PARTY game mode adds excitement by having players compete to find and stamp BINGO numbers on multiple BINGO cards, eventually completing patterns to earn big points. Players can also enjoy the classic 75-Ball BINGO and 90-Ball BINGO game modes. There's plenty of fun for everyone.

BIT.TRIP RUNNER (demo version)
    Publisher: Aksys Games
    Price: 0 Wii Points; full version available for 800 Wii Points
    Description: Race across the moon, kicking down crystal walls and sliding under chomping moon-slugs. Bound through the Robotic Mines and face off against the MinerMech. Dash through the Big City on a quest to find friends and defeat the final boss. BIT.TRIP RUNNER is the fourth entry in the award-winning and critically acclaimed BIT.TRIP series. Players control CommanderVideo as he runs, jumps, slides and kicks through more than 50 levels. Chiptune supergroup Anamanaguchi makes a guest appearance. Join CommanderVideo on his most epic journey yet.

Note: Some demo versions do not support all game features, and players cannot save their in-game progress in demo versions.

Virtual Console

RIVAL TURF!
    Original platform: Super NES
    Publisher: Jaleco
    Players: 1-2
    ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) - Violence
    Price: 800 Wii Points
    Description: Take back the streets with RIVAL TURF!, the classic two-player action game that originally launched on the Super NES. Clean up the streets in a fast and furious display of tag-team street-fighting action. Get your licks in with a range of attacks, from body slams and leg sweeps to jabs, hooks and uppercuts. Go it alone in single-player mode, fight alongside another player, or go head-to-head and toe-to-toe in the special Versus Mode. This could be the toughest fight of your life, so you'd better start swinging.

Nintendo DSiWare

Anonymous Notes Chapter 2 - From The Abyss -
    Publisher: Sonic Powered Co., Ltd.
    ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) - Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes
    Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points™
    Description: Discover an action-packed RPG set inside an infinitely extending dungeon. Sweep away the monsters wriggling in many places and defeat a strong boss monster lurking in the deepest part of the dungeon. Even after the boss monster is defeated, the dungeon automatically re-creates itself, so players can try new games over and over. Using a skill called Soul Capture, the male character can take magic and other skills away from the monsters, as well as weapons and shields to power up. It's exhilarating to strengthen your character by combining equipment and skills, and then crush the monsters in a sweep.

Ikibago
    Publisher: Neko Entertainment
    ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) - Alcohol Reference
    Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points
    Description: Play the role of a pirate and set out to discover the lost treasure of Ikibago in this fascinating puzzle-action game. Differently colored barrels move from left to right. Your objective is to align at least three barrels of the same color in one column before they disappear from the screen. Use the stylus to switch the barrels while anticipating different traps. Bonuses are available - be sure to use them carefully to succeed in the game's 121 missions.

Picture Perfect Pocket Stylist
    Publisher: 505 Games US Inc.
    Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points
    Description: Thanks to Picture Perfect Pocket Stylist, your hairdresser will always be with you. Have fun inventing new hairstyles for cartoon characters or for yourself and your friends. Take a picture of yourself and see how you look with a new haircut. When you find the right style, save it to your Nintendo DSi system's photo album. You can also import pictures from the album and use them to create new styles. Enjoy thousands of combinations of styles and makeup.

Andy Joe on
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen