As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i have a mad dong for bitches

• Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    lostwords wrote: »
    Man prince of tennis was an awesome manga. I love how in sports manga, every dude always has a ridiculous super powerful secret move that they bust out but then it fails so they have to go on training to upgrade it and god so awesome

Japan will follow this pattern with anything. Fighting, sports, cooking, presumably rape.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    reading this thread i've decided quoth is a lazy anarchist mooch

what why would you think that

Quoth on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Man prince of tennis was an awesome manga. I love how in sports manga, every dude always has a ridiculous super powerful secret move that they bust out but then it fails so they have to go on training to upgrade it and god so awesome

Japan will follow this pattern with anything. Fighting, sports, cooking, presumably rape.

gotta perfect my rape stance

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    from public sex to dbz in fifteen pages

lets have sex in the park wearing naruto headbands u baka gaijin

you have the best ideas

see guys? my extensive animes knowledge pulls in mad amounts of pussy

is it Saturday yet?

Usagi on
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    so hey a dating/sex thread kinda sorta in a way

sup

a friend of mine, a girl I seriously like, has just broken up with her boyfriend

she did so because the guy became a truly gigantic douche after his mom died from cancer

she is depressed because she really liked him and I'd like to consider myself a good friend so I'm trying to help her through it

so now I'm just hoping to god she won't jump into bed with someone new before the "mourning for boyfriend" phase is over and I can make a move, any move, without coming out as a dickbag who's just trying to score

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Whenever I feel bad, I'm just glad I'm not, say, this guy
    Luckystar.jpg
    and feeling good about being myself
    Gabe Newell joke

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    so..you're saying you're going to be that dickbag who's just trying to score but you hope she doesn't realize it?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Mysst wrote: »

Katsukattadoriji was pretty good up until the Grand Raper Tournament arc, then it just started getting repetitive.

Oh, Gaulsu has another layer to his Impenetrable Temple Stance but Tatsimoto has been holding back this whole time how unexpected.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    in reality

aren't we all that dickbag who's just trying to score?

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    crwth wrote: »
    in reality

aren't we all that dickbag who's just trying to score?

well of course

but I'm trying not to appear to be one

therein lies the problem

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I hate scoring

vermiculture on
    steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    so hey a dating/sex thread kinda sorta in a way

sup

a friend of mine, a girl I seriously like, has just broken up with her boyfriend

she did so because the guy became a truly gigantic douche after his mom died from cancer

she is depressed because she really liked him and I'd like to consider myself a good friend so I'm trying to help her through it

so now I'm just hoping to god she won't jump into bed with someone new before the "mourning for boyfriend" phase is over and I can make a move, any move, without coming out as a dickbag who's just trying to score

let her rebound as she will, back off and just be her friend

you're obviously going to need to give her some time before she's ready for dating anybody, including yourself

don't be a douchebag

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I am just being her friend

but it's hard, both because I really do like her and want something to happen between us

and because I'm half terrified it's going to end up being yet another "I just think of you as a friend" thing, or worse

for now though I'm fine with being a shoulder to cry on

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

but it's hard, both because I really do like her and want something to happen between us

and because I'm half terrified it's going to end up being yet another "I just think of you as a friend" thing, or worse

It will be and you are domed.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Katsukattadoriji was pretty good up until the Grand Raper Tournament arc, then it just started getting repetitive.

Oh, Gaulsu has another layer to his Impenetrable Temple Stance but Tatsimoto has been holding back this whole time how unexpected.

i would watch the shit out of this show. You're sitting on a goldmine here!

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    thanks wrench, you are a classy gent

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009

well, yeah, that "You're a great friend" thing might happen and while it sucks it's not the end of the world

but if you push the idea of dating you too soon, or even friends with benefits, that will blow up in your face and you'll probably be left without the girl as a friend or dating material

patience my friend

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

seriously i'm smelling the next cowboy bebop here

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    can't you just tell her that you're sorry she feels bad, but you're kinda glad this happened because you've always carried a torch for her?

I mean, what's your worst case here? She's not interested and you stop being friends? If it's going to work out that way now it would have worked out that way after this "relationship mourning" period. Why not save yourself the time?

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I dunno I think I have a problem posting legitimate concerns for my mental health on these boards

plus I don't wanna be a bitchy kinda guy

Swill on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, you really can't force a relationship, INHRHTHRA, it just don't work that way.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh man your mom died and now you are a dickhead so I'm breaking up with you. Enjoy your absolute misery

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    And if you go into it with self-serving intentions, she'll probably pick up on that. So just be a good friend for her yeah

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Swill wrote: »
    I dunno I think I have a problem posting legitimate concerns for my mental health on these boards

plus I don't wanna be a bitchy kinda guy

look people had strokes and psychotic breakdowns on this board, it's fine

and everyone thinks you're a bitchy kinda guy anyway

Swill

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009

It turns out thinking up terrible animes is my secret technique.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hello inthiswinter

Swill on
  • Options
    SpookymikalSpookymikal Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    lol oh grug.

my girlfriend was into giving road head for a while. i'm not exactly sure why she stopped, but we should really have a talk about that.

Spookymikal on
    As Always
    -Mikal-
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Also, yeah... she broke up with her boyfriend because he was "douchey" after his mother died. Um, what does that tell you about how she'll react in a crisis situation where you will need support?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009

It turns out thinking up terrible animes is my secret technique.

looks like i'll have to use...

that technique!

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    mnollmnoll Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    roadhead is like the best thing

had a big argument the other day actually with a guy who was convinced it was called "road dome"

mnoll on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    seriously, if a girl will do that then she is not worth keeping in the first place

edit: by which i mean breaking up with a dude whose mom died

not road head

that's dangerous but to each his own

Quoth on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Also, yeah... she broke up with her boyfriend because he was "douchey" after his mother died. Um, what does that tell you about how she'll react in a crisis situation where you will need support?

caring and understanding??

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Road head does not work for me because of the angle of my erection

Swill on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Callius wrote: »

He's always so "wah wah wah my mom died, me me me." What about my feelings? Like my not feeling like listening to his sobby bullshit?!

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Best part of road head is when they sit back up and give you a smile and WHOOPS, they haven't swallowed yet.

oh swoon.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It doesn't have to be road head for that to happen.

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Oh you attractive people and your getting-to-have-sex.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

you must not be talking to me
    8-)

Swill on
  • Options
    SpookymikalSpookymikal Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

dude whatever. if the internet has taught me ANYHTING it's that ugly people have like 5x the sex that hot people do.

seriously.

Spookymikal on
    As Always
    -Mikal-
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    It doesn't have to be road head for that to happen.
    Right, right... but when it's road head it's even better.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
This discussion has been closed.