As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax Arcadia: An Alliance PVE Guild on Draenor (US)

• Options
    cr0wcr0w Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    Hey fellas, Voor here. Sorry about going MIA at the worst time last night, Comcast went tits up and I have no cable or internet at the house right now. Having to use my iPhone to post this. When I get home from work I'm gonna fiddle around and see what I can do since the tech won't be out 'til tomorrow. Many apologies for disappearing during my first raid. Just the way my luck goes.

cr0w on
  • Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Whatver, Voor.

Just crushed my hope of getting a fabulous mirror.... /sadface

Eh, we decided to call it because it was close to end time anyways. That way we left happy instead of frustrated.

And whiskey, many people joined back up from when Cata was brand new, so they've had a month to get set up on their mains. Many people, including me, like to level up alts. The new leveling 1-60 is pretty nice so enjoy iy.

belligerent on
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm going to be able to raid the next three days, Weds included, so don't get too comfy on your mountain of cloth epics there Karyss. I'm coming for you...

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Whatver, Voor.

Just crushed my hope of getting a fabulous mirror.... /sadface

Eh, we decided to call it because it was close to end time anyways. That way we left happy instead of frustrated.

And whiskey, many people joined back up from when Cata was brand new, so they've had a month to get set up on their mains. Many people, including me, like to level up alts. The new leveling 1-60 is pretty nice so enjoy iy.

I'm sorry man! Was out of my control but I still feel like an asshole for not being able to fix it and get back on.

cr0w on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Dude, I'm tots mcgoats kidding. I think people were releaved at the decision to call it then.

And it's funny, because I've been here every week, and finally got my first drop today. The other cloth drop with spirit got sharded because it wasn't an upgrade, it was a slight downgrade.

But I have a new hat.

belligerent on
  • Options
    KoldanarKoldanar Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Dude, I'm tots mcgoats kidding. I think people were releaved at the decision to call it then.

And it's funny, because I've been here every week, and finally got my first drop today. The other cloth drop with spirit got sharded because it wasn't an upgrade, it was a slight downgrade.

But I have a new hat.

It...it looks like you have some sort of gourd on your head? At least, the shot in your sig banner.

Koldanar on
    3DS friend code : 1375 - 7258 - 4504
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Oh yeah dude I know you're kidding! Just sayin', is all. I'm all gung ho about raiding and was learning and we were cruising and then my connection takes a shit and y'all have to call it. I know (hope) no one was pissed, but still. Just annoyed that my cable picked that time to shit the bed

cr0w on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Though I suppose that I should have seen it coming since I started the raid off and went through the first Magmaw fight with a Bouquet of Red Roses in my off-hand, completely mystified as to why my DPS sucked.

cr0w on
  • Options
    Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    cr0w wrote: »
    Though I suppose that I should have seen it coming since I started the raid off and went through the first Magmaw fight with a Bouquet of Red Roses in my off-hand, completely mystified as to why my DPS sucked.

You are clearly in the right guild.

Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • Options
    RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Thinking about playing again.

Which server should I pick and how much money is anyone willing to throw my way for starting new again?

Roe on
    oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Check the first post of the chat thread for the different servers PA guilds play on.

And I'm not paying a damn thing for anyone else.

belligerent on
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Making lots of money is easy now anyways through a variety of means. You shouldn't have any trouble with some diligence.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I really enjoyed the raid on wedensday guys, looking forward to doing more.

I promise to do better on blind dragon jerkface next time. I get so used to the action game mentality of having to actually be close enough to have your weapon swings look like they hit sometimes. Now I know to back the fuck off. I imagine my desperate attempts to trun away from the sound rings forming on top of me might have looked quite comical.

Were we actually running with two melee DPS? Things seemed to actually go pretty well despite the difficulties that brings.

I'm away from home for a few days and this is the first day since I started playing in December that I haven't logged on. I am having the withdrawl.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    We ran the full raid Wednesday with 2 melee, 3 on Atrimedes.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    so all of a sudden, the strange and horrible things my hard drive was doing stopped.

I'm gonna keep an eye on it to make sure I didn't jinx it just now, but if it's not shitting itself anymore I should be good to raid again wed

edit: yeah I totally jinxed it. my PC brought great dishonor to famry and committed seppuku

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Welp, my account got hacked while I was gone. Whoopdee fucking doo.

Guess I won't be able to raid tomorrow, that's for sure.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Welp, my account got hacked while I was gone. Whoopdee fucking doo.

Guess I won't be able to raid tomorrow, that's for sure.

Why don't you authenticate?

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I'm sorry targa. Let us know when you get restored. At least you know about authenticators now. (noisy, he's only been playing for a couple months so probably didn't know about them before hand)

belligerent on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Looks like they hit the bank 8 days ago.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    notmetalenoughnotmetalenough Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I moved in to my house. As such, I don't have internet for a bit. Also everything is broken. Home ownership is the best.

notmetalenough on
    Samael the Radiant Faced-- Official Naming, Going Nuclear, Click on the Quest, Make She Run and Guild Measurements Officer - Clawshrimp & Co, Draenor-US
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I moved in to my house. As such, I don't have internet for a bit. Also everything is broken. Home ownership is the best.

It's totally the best. Now you get to go to home depot twice a week.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Well I've jumped hrough all the hoops Blizzard has asked me to do but I can't even log in, now. I even got emails telling me my shit had been restored, and customer satisfaction surveys sent to me as if everything was okay. But the WoW website tells me my account has been "permanently disabled" and I can't post on the forums or look at my details or anything. I'm getting really frustrated and just...this is more stress than a video game should be giving me.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thank God, I'm back in! And the fucker who hacked my account left me with a freaking gold mine! 120 Maelstrom Crystals. Not a typo. One hundred and twenty. I threw a couple in the GB high-lvl mats section.

Also got 4 volcano decks and a few 359 epics.

So yeah, I'm rich now. Yay.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Be right back, off putting my account info in suspicious websites.

Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • Options
    EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looks like there's a gold farmer out there that isn't eating this week.

Emporium on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Holy shit. Where do I sign up to get hacked?

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    And YOU get a Maelstrom crystal!

belligerent on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

And then Celic was the Maelstrom crystal vending machine.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    sassfactor4sassfactor4 Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I take it you are no longer stressed out by the videogame?

Also, please ship 1 maelstrom crytsal to Avengia, and I will send you back several pieces of vendor trash.

sassfactor4 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Corehealer wrote: »

And by Celic, you mean the RNG that keeps giving us the same fucking loot every week in BWD.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    LeftOnRed wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »

And by Celic, you mean the RNG that keeps giving us the same fucking hunter loot every week in BWD.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    so apparently my account was banned during the time my PC was inoperable. I just now tried logging in on the new hard drive to confirm and yep.

I don't even see how it can be compromised during a time where I don't even have the ability to do anything stupid, but it looks like the joke's on me.

Trying to see if it can be resolved, but I have no idea how this sort of thing really goes down so we'll see

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    While you were gone, I was reporting you every day for gold selling, spouting racial slurs in trade and also looking funny. Sorry.

Emporium on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    well you got me on the looking funny part, at least

edit: blizzard seems to have been able to restore my shit already. that was fast.

literally just placed an order for an authenticator. don't ask why I was too dumb to have one before

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    sassfactor4sassfactor4 Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I noticed that I received exactly 0 maelstrom crystals in the mail. For shame.

sassfactor4 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I noticed that I received exactly 0 maelstrom crystals in the mail. For shame.

You'll get one. Still plenty to go around. :p

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Note to self: Don't join guilds with people you work with. Drama always follows.

To make a long story short, will be transferring my character back over tonight. Won't be able to raid still due to my bizarre schedule, but just want to at least have a guild of people I can talk to about stuff besides work.

Also for old times sake, "buttsbuttsbutts and clashromp"

Edit: Also may not want to brag too much about the extra maelstroms.

skorch on
  • Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    120? What the shit. Lucky.

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    AfroJAfroJ Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    skorch wrote: »
    Note to self: Don't join guilds with people you work with. Drama always follows.

To make a long story short, will be transferring my character back over tonight. Won't be able to raid still due to my bizarre schedule, but just want to at least have a guild of people I can talk to about stuff besides work.

Also for old times sake, "buttsbuttsbutts and clashromp"

Edit: Also may not want to brag too much about the extra maelstroms.

Welcome back.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    The prodigal bear returns.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg