Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition] Triple Skulls is where it's at!

Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Games and Technology
158_big.jpg

_les_origines_en.png
Blood Bowl is an ultra violent team sport, based on the Warhammer fantasy world. Build up your team with Orcs, Elves, Dwarfs and many other fantasy creatures before jumping into the bloodiest arenas! Blood Bowl was originally created by Jervis Johnson and Games Workshop in 1987. The board game, a parody of the Warhammer world and American Football, met with success in the 80s and the 90s. The world’s largest Tabletop Wargames company continues to sell the game's miniatures today. Also, its creator never stopped improving and enriching Blood Bowl’s game system and universe with several rule changes.

Today, Blood Bowl remains very popular around the world thanks to a large community of players and numerous dedicated fansites. As for old Blood Bowl players, they have unforgettable memories of all the passionate games they used to play. Throughout the years, the original Blood Bowl game has earned a legendary status.

_le_jeu_en.png
The game is a combination of a tactical game and a sports game The basics are extremely simple: two teams, one ball. The team that carries the ball into the opponent's end zone scores a touchdown, the team with the most touchdowns at the end of the game is the winner. However, it’s how you decide to do this that makes things interesting, the ends justify the means! It’s not just the players you have at your disposal either. You can bribe the referee’s to look the other way as you cripple or trample annoying opponents and hire illegal wizards to give you a hand directly from the crowd… Blood Bowl severely tests the finest tacticians' strategies. Note: This is not anything resembling a Madden type game with Orcs, it is a TURN BASED game.

Main Website:
http://www.bloodbowl-game.com
Forums:
http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/
Some Additional Information:
http://bbtactics.com/
Good information for Newbies(Everyone):
http://fumbbl.com/help:The+Taoch!+of+Blood+Bowl:+A+Condensed+Guide+for+Newbies
Game Rules:
Competition Rules
Good bit of Rule explanation:
BB Forum explaining what nots
Steam Group Info for all PA players of any League:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pabb

To Join our League:
Go into BB:LE
Go to Multiplayer
Internet Leagues
Login to your online account
Create a New Team as we're starting the League with "New" teams only
Click on "Leagues"
Select - PA Regular League

League Info:
RULES
Currently we are going by Gentleman ruleset. Don't be a Goose. Don't Disconnect if your losing. Don't Concede if you're losing. Try to get your game played in a reasonable time frame (One Week currently per game, may be adjusted later).

To keep the League flowing I'm instituting a new rule - If you are incommunicado for a week or more, you may be dropped for someone that is willing to be more active. As always, there are exceptions and what not, but if you can't send me a PM to let me know that there is an issue, then I can't guarantee your spot will still be there when you come back.

12 man Rule:
You have 12 men on the field of play. You are unable to remove one to make it 11. What do you do?

Player with the extra man:
- Move the offending player to the far corner of the end zone and not touch him unless he needs to move him to the other corner as the game play progresses. This player may not make any move other than to get out of the way of traffic and should never be in the way of traffic.

Player without the extra man:
- Will NOT touch the offending player and pretend it does not exist.

If you want your game validated in a timely manner, contact me either through Steam(preferred for quicker response times) or PM me here.

How do I know who I am playing and how do I actually Play a match?
Spoiler:

League Name: PA Regular League
League Password: Usual Password for PA type things
Spoiler:

Fine Gents that have Signed up!

PA Regular League
Blood Bowl Coach Name - PA Name - STEAM Name
[PA]Draeven - @Draeven - -=v=-Dreaded rear Admiral
[PA]Drake - @Drake - Drake
Banzai5150 - @Banzai5150 - Banzai5150
BlitzAce1981 - @BlitzAce1981 - BlitzAce1981
Custom Special - @Custom Special - F4ll0ut
Docshifty - @Docshifty - Docshifty
Drome - @Drome - Drome
Dudeman - @DudemanX - Dudeman
ebotacular - @ebotastic - eboll
Elvenshae - @Elvenshae - Elvenshae
Extreaminatus - @Extreaminatus - Extreaminatus
Fooms - @Foomy - foomy.fooms
Gabriel Pitt - @Gabriel_Pitt - Null_Cypher
Gnizmo - @Gnizmo - Gnizmo
KafkaAU - @KafkaAU - Kafka
Kafkanhound - @Kafka87 - kafka87
Mallishious - @Kharnastus - Athrogate
moleface - @moleface - moleface
Moridin889 - @Moridin889 - Moridin889
Palington - @Lord Palington - Lord Palington
papercuts6 - @papercuts6 - Paper
Stopgap - @Stopgap - Stopgap
TheInspector - @TheInspector - TheMountebank
TheLawinator - @TheLawinator - TheLawinator
Tiger Burning - @Tiger Burning - Tiger Burning
TNTrooper - @TNTrooper - TNTrooper
Veevee - @Veevee - Veevee
WSDX - @Rami - WSDX

The PA Open League:
This League is ran by Rami(Steam:WSDX)

Search for 'The PA Open League'

Rules:
Any teams may apply
Usual password
No matchmaking (play whoever you want)
No limit on matchups (but please refrain from playing the same person over and over again with the same teams)
Turn based (of course)
You may enter more than 1 team

It's set as a championship I believe but there is no real championship to be had, just a palce to easily find PA matchups with similar teams.

Extension League:

Stunty League:
Fooms - @Foomy - foomy.fooms
SesshouBB - @chrisnl - cleblanc1978
TNTrooper - @TNTrooper - TNTrooper
Veevee - @Veevee - Veevee
Edg1e - @Edgie - Edgie1337
Banzai5150 - @Banzai5150 - Banzai5150
mrt1212 - @mrt144 - Pope Bourbon I
TheInspector - @TheInspector - The Mountebank

Speed League:

Banzai5150 on