Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Je Veux Te [Chat]

1272830323396

Posts

  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Man.

    I want to live somewhere a car isn't necessary.

    But also doesn't cost four times what it costs to live where I am now.

    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    Man

    Why does TOR cost money :(

    I have no disposable income really right now

    Or time I guess either

    But I want to force lightning everything

    ·
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    What's with all these commercials for men's catheters on tv now? Has the boomers gotten that old now?

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    ·
  • descdesc Phantom doors lift up Crawl inRegistered User regular
    Hey [chat]

    My lil boy is sick, I feel so bad for him :(

    Sucks! :l

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    Man

    Why does TOR cost money :(

    I have no disposable income really right now

    Or time I guess either

    But I want to force lightning everything
    I will Force Lightning for you, Fake Arch.

    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I don't have cigarettes on me. I could've bought more but I thought, nah, let's try a few days without.

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    Also as a general thing about TOR

    the difference in coolness factor between the Jedi Consular and the Sith inquisitor is staggering

    Like for one it is all pew pew shoot all the lightning and corrupt enemies

    the other is like

    I guess throw rocks or something?

    It looks like little pebbles

    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Living where a car is not necessary right up until public transport stops or fails during mid Winter. Like Christmas Day, when I have to get across town. I'm going to have to borrow a bike

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I want a cigarette.

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:
    Living where a car is not necessary right up until public transport stops or fails during mid Winter. Like Christmas Day, when I have to get across town. I'm going to have to borrow a bike

    Well, I would still want to own a car... just would like to be able to hop the bus/train/whatever to work and the grocery store and stuff.

    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I want a cigarette.

    One minute. Well done, sir.

    ·
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つRegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:
    Hey [chat]

    My lil boy is sick, I feel so bad for him :(
    Children are festering cesspools of disease. Get used to it.

    I don't mind him being sick its that he isn't eating and I feel bad that hes hungry.

    ·
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    First car was a Fiero that burst into flames while I was driving it.

    After that, an 88 Nissan Sentra boxmobile.

    Then a Ford Galaxy minivan.

    Then we moved overseas and I drove a Rover of some type, a sedan.

    Moved back, a 92 Toyota Camry and a 2003 Honda Odyssey

    Now, the Honda and a 2009 Nissan Versa hatchback.

    ·
  • Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    Man, I had a crappy Pontiac Grand Am. When I first got it, it didn't have a front right fender over the wheel. Then we found one, but it was blue. We'd always planned to have the car repainted, but never did. So it was that burgundy pontiac red all over, and sky blue at the fender. Everything broke on it. I remember one night driving home from a concert, the passenger window fell out of its track, so we had to drive 45 min. in 20 below winter weather. The guy in the backseat was in tears by the halfway mark he was so cold. On my first ever high school date, I had to get out at the movie theater and bang on the starter motor with a hammer to get the car to start. I replaced everything on that car, including an entire overhaul of the motor, but it didn't matter, the car always ran like shit.

    ·
  • descdesc Phantom doors lift up Crawl inRegistered User regular
    Going dark side choices with the Jedi Knight was yielding good story stuff for me in betA

    Also I want my early access >:l

    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    While in the waiting room at the hospital I was reading the newspaper

    local news about a dude making a e-cigarette company

    those things would be great

    if there was nicotine in them

    without they're rather pointless

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    First sex was in an El Camino I borrowed because the Fiero was broken (again).

    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I want a cigarette.

    One minute. Well done, sir.

    Well I can't smoke one. I don't have one.

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I want a cigarette.

    no

    no!

    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Oh man... I kept a hammer in the glove box of my 92 Ford Taurus specifically for banging on the starter until I could afford the time and money to fix it :P

    Chanus on
    ·
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    I'd like to have a job where all I do is lift heavy things. I'm good at that.

    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    desc wrote:
    Going dark side choices with the Jedi Knight was yielding good story stuff for me in betA

    Also I want my early access >:l

    I'm talkin about abilities here

    I don't know what the functional differences in abilities are between the jedi knight and the sith thingy

    warrior

    ·
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    I'd like to have a job where all I do is lift heavy things. I'm good at that.

    thank god for workman's comp

    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I want a cigarette.

    no

    no!

    this is what nicotine does

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'd like to have a job where all I do is lift heavy things. I'm good at that.

    hope you have good medical insurance.

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • amateurhouramateurhour Registered User regular
    My first car was a 1992 Dodge Dakota Sport

    Then I had a GMC Jimmy for a little while

    Then a 1990 Eagle Talon Turbo

    Then a 2001 Mustang V6

    Then a 1994 Dodge Stealth after the 1979 Nissan 280ZX blew up on me

    Then a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

    and I've currently got a 2003 GMC Sierra V8 that I'm hoping to get rid of next Christmas.

    Here's what I do...
    The Vac - My Science Fiction Epic
    Fortune Pancakes - My Gag-A-Day Comic
    ·
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I am going to be a trooper because they have a big gun and they point it at bad guys and then the bad guys stop moving and in the distance an orphaned baby cries

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I want a cigarette.
    Substitute something else for that nicotine craving.

    Try having sex.

    ·
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Going dark side choices with the Jedi Knight was yielding good story stuff for me in betA

    Also I want my early access >:l

    I'm talkin about abilities here

    I don't know what the functional differences in abilities are between the jedi knight and the sith thingy

    warrior

    I didn't like my Consular at all in retrospect the abilities were pretty boring.

    ·
  • Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Oh man... I kept a hammer in the glove box of my 92 Ford Taurus specifically for banging on the starter until I could afford the time and money to get fix it :P

    Jesus, I thought I was the only one. It's good to have company in the, "I drove an utter shitbox american car" club.

    ·
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Like I wish I could say I had breaking down problems because my car was more worn out then that chick with 19 kids' uterus but nope my truck works quite well and has heated seating.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    ·
  • DeebaserDeebaser i am back door player do not abuse pingRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Man.

    I want to live somewhere a car isn't necessary.

    Yeah it's pretty awesome. :bz

    Chanus wrote:
    But also doesn't cost four times what it costs to live where I am now.

    ...cept for that part :cry:

    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
    ·
  • DeebaserDeebaser i am back door player do not abuse pingRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I am going to be a trooper because they have a big gun and they point it at bad guys and then the bad guys stop moving and in the distance an orphaned baby cries

    Your state has some fucked up po-leece.

    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Dark_Side wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Oh man... I kept a hammer in the glove box of my 92 Ford Taurus specifically for banging on the starter until I could afford the time and money to fix it :P

    Jesus, I thought I was the only one. It's good to have company in the, "I drove an utter shitbox american car" club.

    Hammer-Starter Five!

    Chanus on
    ·
  • ThomamelasThomamelas "See you later, Comrade." "You're a communist?" "No. But I can still have comrades. "Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    First car was a Fiero that burst into flames while I was driving it.

    After that, an 88 Nissan Sentra boxmobile.

    Then a Ford Galaxy minivan.

    Then we moved overseas and I drove a Rover of some type, a sedan.

    Moved back, a 92 Toyota Camry and a 2003 Honda Odyssey

    Now, the Honda and a 2009 Nissan Versa hatchback.

    At least the Fiero had common decency to commit suicide due to the shame of being a Fiero.

    ·
  • descdesc Phantom doors lift up Crawl inRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Going dark side choices with the Jedi Knight was yielding good story stuff for me in betA

    Also I want my early access >:l

    I'm talkin about abilities here

    I don't know what the functional differences in abilities are between the jedi knight and the sith thingy

    warrior

    Oh

    Sith warriors get force choke and Jedi knights get force being a nice guy

    Basically the Empire is the best

    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I want a cigarette.
    Substitute something else for that nicotine craving.

    Try having sex.

    have you missed the cliché? I'd just crave one more afterwards!

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:
    Living where a car is not necessary right up until public transport stops or fails during mid Winter. Like Christmas Day, when I have to get across town. I'm going to have to borrow a bike

    Well, I would still want to own a car... just would like to be able to hop the bus/train/whatever to work and the grocery store and stuff.

    I'd like to have a car just in case, but it would only be useful once or twice a month outside of inter city travel. It would be more effort that it would save going shopping. Plus owning/parking a car in Central London is pretty expensive, far more than I could justify given the strong possibility of infrequent use.

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    ·
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck ill-ass lemony snicket Registered User regular
    Then a 1990 Eagle Talon Turbo

    :O

    ·
This discussion has been closed.