As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[YEStling Thread] DJ Hogan in the house

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    okay buttlord is officially fired from my team

you can't fire me

• Options
    just wait until i call over the limit

just wait

i'm golden at this shit

sometimes

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Since the Devil himself is worried about Twisps evil nature, I have full faith that Team Twisp will do whatever it takes against ateam named after an imp so dumb he usually can't even be bothered to dress himself. All the while we wear tophats and monocles.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I'm almost surprised TLB didn't draft me just to make me be on the team that doesn't feature top hats and monocles.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    SpoochSpooch Registered User regular
    Who's dick do I have to suck to get a title shot?

Assuming direct control O-O
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    ....Hit my music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hRILDboWR0&feature=related

Hullis always was the weaker link in his team with Bedlam, and Extreme rules proved it! The last time he had had any decent run on his own was half past never! I'm sure he'd like to say "Oh I'll pick it up next time" but he won't, he'll just goose it up like he always has, but saying he's a goose would be an insult to all silly geese everywhere, now wouldn't it?

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    your marketable catchphrase appears to be LOOK HOW MANY TIMES I CAN SAY CHAMPION

So if I'm reading this correctly, Geebs agrees that I am the Champion of Champions. Another one for the good guy!

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    that was decent, but if we don't get a good burn soon i'm gonna have to blow you all out of the water

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    411Randle wrote: »
    your marketable catchphrase appears to be LOOK HOW MANY TIMES I CAN SAY CHAMPION

So if I'm reading this correctly, Geebs agrees that I am the Champion of Champions. Another one for the good guy!

You read that incorrectly.

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    team tlb to dominate

and god you all suck at burns so hard

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Championship promos? My dear sir, surely such a thing is beneath me. My most Noble of visages alone should grant me the opportunity to prove my superiority over the charlatans and knaves populating the brand. It is not needed, of course, for my superiority is clear to all - but a more tangible reminder is always desirable, that I might loft it high above their heads and subordinate them to my stature.

You may send the documents via my clerk, and I shall sign off on them once I return from the Continent. So many princes to entertain, you understand. Balls and such things. Ah, so difficult it is to be me.

And may my "brand-mates", unworthy though they are of the claim, be Honoured by my mere presence.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    I would burn Hullis more, but every flame I consulted refuses to stoop to his level to do so.

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    team tlb to dominate

You try being witty after staying up all night fucking Hullis' mom. It's harder than it looks.

At least that's what she told me.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Kreutz wrote: »
    team tlb to dominate

You try being witty after staying up all night fucking Hullis' mom. It's harder than it looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    team tlb to dominate

like a fire-eater

• Options
    Kreutz wrote: »
    team tlb to dominate

humor typical of a least i could do fan

truly, if anyone is lower than I, it is thee

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular

You read that correctly.

And another one! The choice is clear, I am the true Champion!

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Hullis wrote: »
    that was decent, but if we don't get a good burn soon i'm gonna have to blow you all out of the water

no, no, keep doing bad burns, everyone

I want to see a real pro flop around impotently in the general direction of an insult

• Options
    YOU GUYS JUST WAIT I'M GONNA SAY SOMETHING PRETTY CRAZY AND INTENSE

IT'S COMING

YOU GUYS

I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS

GONNA DO IT ANY MINUTE NOW, ONCE YOU GUYS ARE UH

DONE

OKAY

HERE GOES

*shits self*

• Options
    That's exactly the issue with Hullis, Geebs.

It'd be fine if he was just incompetent, but it takes a SPECIAL brand of shitrag to flunk out of college (twice), COMMUNITY college (once), and get kicked out of the Navy. There's so much goddamn potential there, but it's tooo haaard for the little cumstain. There's NOTHING he wants to do if it involves lifting a damn finger. And god help anyone who gets close to him, because he'll drag them right down with him. Vince Russo himself couldn't book a bigger chickenshit, or a more complete self-destruction.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Championship promos? My dear sir, surely such a thing is beneath me. My most Noble of visages alone should grant me the opportunity to prove my superiority over the charlatans and knaves populating the brand. It is not needed, of course, for my superiority is clear to all - but a more tangible reminder is always desirable, that I might loft it high above their heads and subordinate them to my stature.

You may send the documents via my clerk, and I shall sign off on them once I return from the Continent. So many princes to entertain, you understand. Balls and such things. Ah, so difficult it is to be me.

And may my "brand-mates", unworthy though they are of the claim, be Honoured by my mere presence.

ptCHN.jpg

I say good sir, good show! Good show! Quite the catch grappling forum editorial!

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Pwnan you have outdone your self if I may say so. I don't think anyone will be able to top that picture.

• Options
    Too bad it's not pwnan's!

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012

You read that correctly.

And another one! The choice is clear, I am the true Champion!

True nothing...you had your chance back at Vengeance against me and you couldn't get it done then. Just like you tried again at Elimination Chamber, and then Wrestlemania. The only true thing here is you being a choke artist.

I think the choice is pretty clear here. I never got my rematch after losing the D&D Championship and I never made one bit of fuss, not one word. And I went on to have a memorable match against Radius to crown the Season 2 winner. I came up from nothing, quite literally. After missing OTL I came back to get all the way to number 2 overall in the standings. And I didn't even put in a pick 'em for the first match of the season! The choice should be made in the favour of the most dynamic man here. And that man happens to be the longest running D&D Pick 'em Champion of ALL TIME! So you heard it here first @EvilBadman. Give these people what they want. Give them a champ who's going to go toe to toe day in and day out. The man who rallied the troops and beat Team Geebs for crying out loud at the Rumble with only 9 guys. Being outnumbered by almost double the amount on Team Dweebs and we still kicked their asses.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    easy there, gonmun, everyone knows I got dragged down by the rabble rousers, brown nosers and jock sniffers that hound me at every given opportunity

• Options
    easy there, gonmun, everyone knows I got dragged down by the rabble rousers, brown nosers and jock sniffers that hound me at every given opportunity

More like you climbed onto their faces in a poor attempt to get to my level.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    the best pic is still Johnny getting a GTS

• Options
    not even hullis can burn hullis properly

I drafted a buncha goddamn losers

sweeney tom gets added to the fatal fourway because goddamn I hate all of you

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Hullis wrote: »
    Too bad it's not pwnan's!

Look, Wirehead just wants to be overly positive and optimistic at all costs. Just let him have it...

Well, there's one thing that he isn't always positive on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXXQ2Rs9A8
    May 10 IMPACT Episode

-Bobby Roode comes to the ring and brags about how he will soon be the longest reigning TNA World Champion in history. Rob Van Dam, then Mr. Anderson and then Jeff Hardy all come to the ring and attack Roode. There is also some infighting between Anderson and Hardy as well. Hulk Hogan announces a 4-Way Match tonight with the winner getting something special. If Anderson or Hardy win they take RVD's spot on Sunday. If Roode wins then he chooses his opponent on Sunday. If RVD wins then he gets to pick the stipulation for Sunday's match.

-Brooke Tessmacher defeated Velvet Sky. After the match, Tessmacher was attacked by Gail Kim.

-We are about to get Matt Morgan vs Crimson when Bully Ray attacked Morgan on his way to the ring. He attacks Morgan with a chair resulting in him having to be stretchered out. Crimson forces the referee to Count Morgan out which means he is still undefeated.

-Austin Aries defeated Zema Ion to retain the X Division Title.

-Kazarian and Daniels came to the ring and called out AJ to admit his secret. AJ eventually came out but didn't admit anything saying there wasn't anything on him. Daniels and Kazarian then revealed a series of photos one of which was AJ Styles and Dixie Carter kissing. The segment ended with AJ in shock.

-Devon beat Robbie E to retain the TV Title. After the match Robbie T attacked Devon.

-Joseph Park comes to the ring and talks about his search for his brother. He calls out Bully Ray who obliges. Park has a few words for Ray but ends up eating a punch ending the segment.

-Rob Van Dam defeated Bobby Roode, Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy in a Fatal 4-Way Match. Afterwards he pulled out a Ladder indicating a Ladder Match at Sacrifice. As RVD was posing on top of the ladder, flames shot out of the stage and Abyss returned. He spoke on the mic about how his little brother shouldn't play with fire or else he would get burned.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Gonmun wrote: »

No, I climbed over their faces to vault myself to the top of the pack at Money In The Bank. It's not my fault that one of the side effects to success and extreme amounts of charisma is that you get wannabe Hornswoggles trying to drag you down to their illicit racism dens

• Options
    What!? WHAT!?

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    I'm just an overly positive person I must admit. You can thank Conan O'brien for most of that.

• Options

I drafted a buncha goddamn losers

sweeney tom gets added to the fatal fourway because goddamn I hate all of you

*cracks knuckles*

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »

No, I climbed over their faces to vault myself to the top of the pack at Money In The Bank. It's not my fault that one of the side effects to success and extreme amounts of charisma is that you get wannabe Hornswoggles trying to drag you down to their illicit racism dens

I hate to break it to you Geebs but success kicked your ass to the curb and that extreme amount of charisma was expired when you bought it.

• Options
    says the man from... Canad

• Options
    Are we really surprised? dude's a piece of shit

• Options
    wait is a canadian talkin' shit, geebs

a fuckin' canadian

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    says the man from... Canad

You know damn well that the margins cut it off! *Takes off suit jacket and pulls at my tie*

• Options
    wait is a canadian talkin' shit, geebs

a fuckin' canadian

as far as I can tell he's a "canadan"

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Hey Pwnan, do you do any image editing?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
This discussion has been closed.