As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sean Bean was impaled in the making of this [CHAT]

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    I shouldn't have checked my work email at home. I was tempted to write one back to a lady saying "I don't care, you old bat. That is not my job. Go away." since she has emailed me and called 10 times about the same thing that isn't my concern. I did what I was told to do. Go talk to those people who made the decisions.

So yeah, I'm just gonna sip this vodka tonic and not email her back.

You should watch DBZ Abridged while you do so.

Is this now on netflix instant because I have been waiting.
    no, DBZ abridged is a fan-based parody you can find on youtube.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    great now i'm watching more dbz abridged.

*sip*

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Read up to issue 4 of All-Star Superman, watched until ep 5 of Avatar and finished issue 1 of Wolverine and the X-Men.

Fun fun fun.

Wolverine and the X-men is so good, I dropped $30 in one night to get all the digital copies from issue 1-9. :3

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    OMG THIS SONG IS SO GREAT

[warning lyrics NSFW]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk&feature=relmfu

• Options
    HamurabiHamurabi MiamiRegistered User regular
    I shouldn't have any problems taking classes at a community college while still being enrolled at my university, right? There're some 2000-level (lower division) classes that I'd like to tick off of my current course plan at the university, so that I can sub in better/more relevant courses and use my financial aid on those instead of low-level courses.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Castle, you're a goose for reminding me that I failed to acquire more tonic water today.

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Yeah Azealia is definitely one of the artists to keep an eye out for, she's probably gonna get real famous soon.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Castle, you're a goose for reminding me that I failed to acquire more tonic water today.

I bought an extra ration just in case things got... well, the way they are.

*sip*

• Options
    god dbz abridged so good

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    God this cat loves me. Stupid cat, stop rubbing yourself against my legs. it's annoying.

• Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Read up to issue 4 of All-Star Superman, watched until ep 5 of Avatar and finished issue 1 of Wolverine and the X-Men.

Fun fun fun.

Wolverine and the X-men is so good, I dropped $30 in one night to get all the digital copies from issue 1-9. :3

I feel like there's some backstory I probably should have read, otherwise I think it's a fun idea so far.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Uhhh

My Bro box has been 'communicating' with the EA/Origin Servers for the past five minutes.

WTF ME3 why you throw chip?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
  • Options

Fun fun fun.

I feel like there's some backstory I probably should have read, otherwise I think it's a fun idea so far.

Ditto. So I purchased a bunch of Uncanny X-Force books as well (and for some reason comixology isn't carrying the Dark Angle Saga which is annoying as very dark fudge :P )

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    It is too warm right now. I wish to move into a glacier. Preferably on Greenland.
    It's the Gin talking.

thatassemblyguy on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote: »
    Yeah Azealia is definitely one of the artists to keep an eye out for, she's probably gonna get real famous soon.

My friend just sent me this and it blew the fuck out of my mind

I think it's especially great for gays. We love vulgar women who say what's up!

• Options
    You guys can't have all the cool music!

• Options
    Okay now I got past the EA/Origin screen by not connecting to the serves but NOW the fucking thing is hanging on the title screen while 'checking downloadable content'.

This...this is seriously getting a little irritating now Bioware I don't buy console games to have shit like this happen.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Hmmm... I watched the first 20ish episodes I think a really long time ago.... looks like I'm takin a break from lolin

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    Okay now I got past the EA/Origin screen by not connecting to the serves but NOW the fucking thing is hanging on the title screen while 'checking downloadable content'.

This...this is seriously getting a little irritating now Bioware I don't buy console games to have shit like this happen.

restart your xbox. duh.

• Options

restart your xbox. duh.

Where's the on/off button????

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

it's an awful platform!

• Options

restart your xbox. duh.

Where's the on/off button????

it was inside of you all along.

• Options
    My guess is some DLC didn't download right so I'm gonna redownload it again.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    god dbz abridged so good

Vegeta is win.

• Options

Fun fun fun.

Ditto. So I purchased a bunch of Uncanny X-Force books as well (and for some reason comixology isn't carrying the Dark Angle Saga which is annoying as very dark fudge :P )

Sounds like a lot of stuff just to get acquainted.

How much of it would you say it's necessary reading?

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    Also, maybe you were like "heh, I am being funny because duh the on off button is so obvious" but I get that question from old people about the printer weekly.

It's right there. It's a big red switch at knee level.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Also, maybe you were like "heh, I am being funny because duh the on off button is so obvious" but I get that question from old people about the printer weekly.

Solution: Take picture with phone. Print Picture out as a poster-style meme. Caption: Dis Power Button; Press it.

Edit: Phase 4 - Post on wall behind printer at eye-level.

thatassemblyguy on
  • Options
    edited April 2012

Fun fun fun.

Sounds like a lot of stuff just to get acquainted.

How much of it would you say it's necessary reading?

Specific to Wolverine and the X-men? Dark Angle Saga would be the "required reading." Though the 1st page summary of Uncanny X-Force #19 tells you everything you need to know.

I have not followed any X books in years (besides reading about various developments thanks to Graphic violence and general gossip at the shop) so I'm wondering if I should bother to find more back issues of other series or just continue on after AvX event.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I really want to read the X-Men v. The Avengers story arc. I have some of the art as backgrounds. It is pretty awesome stuff.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

Yes old people are lame. I know dis.

• Options
    I haven't done a marvel event since Onslaught. Unless my purchase of the World War Hulk event counts (on sale a few weeks back on comixology)

A v X seems like it is based on just good old fashioned "my favorite hero can beat up your favorite hero" fun stuff!

And I love me some Iron Fist, and I like seeing him getting a pretty neat connection to the Phoenix force.

• Options
    Aliens vs X-Men?

• Options
    Aliens vs X-Men?

Brood, Shi'ar, kree, skrull, phalanx? Be specific, dear sir.

• Options
    Aliens vs X-Men?

HR Giger

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Thank you draft feature for stopping me from making a dumb poast

• Options
    I haven't done a marvel event since Onslaught. Unless my purchase of the World War Hulk event counts (on sale a few weeks back on comixology)

A v X seems like it is based on just good old fashioned "my favorite hero can beat up your favorite hero" fun stuff!

And I love me some Iron Fist, and I like seeing him getting a pretty neat connection to the Phoenix force.

I did Ultimatum and the death of Ultimate Peter Parker because it was the only way to get the story.

Events blow really, the world would be perfectly okay without them.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    Aliens vs X-Men?

HR Giger

GIS'ing "HR Giger" is nsfw 0.o

• Options
    Just reading the stuff violent men say makes me start tearing up and preparing to shriek like a banshee.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    Aliens vs X-Men?

HR Giger

GIS'ing "HR Giger" is nsfw 0.o

I have an art book of his. It's fucking awesome.

yGxvf.png
This discussion has been closed.