As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You May Now Resume Watching [TV] Shows About Cops And Other, Worse Shows Not About Cops

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    It's hilarious to me that Grace Point is apparently a shot for shot remake of Broadchurch, the main character is even the same actor.

That said, Broadchurch was fantastic, so Grace Point probably will be as well.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Colin Farrell is officially a part of season 2 of True Detective though I don't know in what capacity.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Sleepy Hollow is back tomorrow!

WHAT

HOLY SHIT

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    The Americans didn't really stick with me until a few episodes in

I should start season 2 at some point

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    It's hilarious to me that Grace Point is apparently a shot for shot remake of Broadchurch, the main character is even the same actor.

That's what was bothering me! I kept thinking, "I've seen this before, but where?"

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular

I am going to watch it just because I want to see how close to the British version it is. Is it the same number of episodes?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    THESPOOKY wrote: »

OHOHO~!

Yes you should.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I have tried to watch the first episode of The Americans probably three times and I've never made it through it

Same with Deadwood

I still want to watch both but whenever I actually sit down to do it I get distracted and do something else

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    It's a shame that I have work in the morning and can't finish off the last eps of Justified, because I just finished S5 E11 and whoa nelly it's quite a powder keg.

• Options
    zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Is everyone cautiously optimistic about Gotham tonight?

• Options
    zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Oh man Boardwalk empire is getting really great...

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    zllehs wrote: »

No.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    zllehs wrote: »

No.

yeah like, hahahaha

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I'm openly pessimistic about Gotham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDCjIjsZp_Y

Everything I could say is said in this

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    I love the penguin, I gotta watch to see how the penguin is

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    According to AVClub, Gotham is a resounding "okay"

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Sepinwall seems to like it

But I just don't care enough

maybe if I hear it's really good

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    edited September 2014

I'm making my way through season 2 these days
    Oleg is awesome.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Added spoiler tags because really that's something I never would've seen coming.

sig.gif
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I am all the way fully optimistic for Sleepy Hollow tonight.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    I am all the way fully optimistic for Sleepy Hollow tonight.

I am fully erect for Sleepy Hollow tonight.

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though
    The end of that episode is probably my favorite Hannibal moment

It's the only time I have unironically yelled HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU at a scary thing

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I need to watch the season finale of Sleepy Hollow today. Then I will be all caught up and ready for tonight.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    You know what I am most anticipated for regarding Sleepy Hollow returning?

The 8 minute opening for each episode.

First we need the intro sequence, than we need Crane describing the basic premise of the show and than we need to know what happened on last week's episode.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Although, seriously, Sleepy Hollow has the best intro on tv right now.

It gets me fucking ready for 44 minutes of crazy-insane television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeif94l2fk

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though

It's the only time I have unironically yelled HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU at a scary thing

It was also the best
    Katz not being an idiot was the best part. She went deeper into HANNIBALAIR because A. She's got the drop on him(OR DOES SHE!?), also, B.,she has a goddamn GUN. Hannibal is many things, but I'm pretty sure he'll die by getting shot(no seriously I'm only pretty sure. Like 60%).

So her going down there lone wolf at least made sense. Worst case scenario, she holds him up at gunpoint.

But it's Mads Mikkelson, so of course he can dodge bullets and see in the dark.

Transporter on
  • Options
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though

It was also the best
    Katz not being an idiot was the best part. She went deeper into HANNIBALAIR because A. She's got the drop on him(OR DOES SHE!?), also, B.,she has a goddamn GUN. Hannibal is many things, but I'm pretty sure he'll die by getting shot(no seriously I'm only pretty sure. Like 60%).

So her going down there lone wolf was at least made sense. Worst case scenario, she holds him up at gunpoint.

But it's Hannibal, so of course he's a Ninja that can dodge bullets and see in the dark.
    You can't shoot Satan.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though

It was also the best

So her going down there lone wolf was at least made sense. Worst case scenario, she holds him up at gunpoint.

But it's Hannibal, so of course he's a Ninja that can dodge bullets and see in the dark.
    You can't shoot Satan.
    Also, I think it was mentioned in an interview that she would've been caught off-guard by the appearance of Abigail Hobbs.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though

It was also the best

You can't shoot Satan.
    That's what Satan wants you to think.

However, the 1993 documentary Doom disagrees.

• Options
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though

It was also the best

You can't shoot Satan.
    That's what Satan wants you to think.

However, the 1993 documentary Doom disagrees.
    Doom the game was blatant anti-Satan propaganda, the movie was much closer to the original source material and highlights the real great enemy: Science

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    By the end of the season I am almost certain Sleepy Hollow was running a solid 15 minutes before the title sequence

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Continuing Hannibal
    beverly katz you idiot

Helluva death though

It was also the best

You can't shoot Satan. What if you miss?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    By the end of the season I am almost certain Sleepy Hollow was running a solid 15 minutes before the title sequence

I hope they just keep increasing it so that by the end of this season, we get the title sequence which immediately segues into the end credits.

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

I hope they just keep increasing it so that by the end of this season, we get the title sequence which immediately segues into the end credits.

Now I'm hoping that they do this for the first episode, so that it becomes the cold open for the entire season

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Fuck I forgot I was going to catch up on sleepy hollow

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    My wife and I are watching the season 3 finale of Lost right before Sleepy Hollow comes on.

Gonna be a good TV night.

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    Fuck I forgot I was going to catch up on sleepy hollow

There's still time.

WT83sWz.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Tumblr // Facebook // Twitter
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I think my favorite thing in sleepy hollow is that they've done so much insane shit that I have absolutely no clue where it'll go.

I'm hoping we get at least one resurrected historic figure in modern times this season. Working with or against Ichabod I don't care.

Evil Jefferson or something.

• Options
This discussion has been closed.