As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what's a fair reward for returning a wallet

124»

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    For only the most discerning of remote sex toy operation

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Look at this kitty

5j79gntb134h.jpg

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I don't understand people who put their wallet, or anything really, in their back pockets. It's choosing to place your valuables in a place you cannot see, will not notice it's gone until it's too late, and your hands won't gravitate to it unconsciously to check it's still there.

front pocket 4 lyfe

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I don't understand people who put their wallet, or anything really, in their back pockets. It's choosing to place your valuables in a place you cannot see, will not notice it's gone until it's too late, and your hands won't gravitate to it unconsciously to check it's still there.

I dunno, I can always feel it back there. Do other people not have feeling in their butts? Or wear giant pants?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    Well you see Raijin, the 'hip' and 'with it' kids sometimes use acronyms such as 'ROFL'

Which of course stands for

Raijin Quickfoot [is an]

Old

Fart

Lol

You've made a mortal enemy today, my friend... Of course I'm so old I'll be dead soon so you're mostly safe.

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    captaink wrote: »

I dunno, I can always feel it back there. Do other people not have feeling in their butts? Or wear giant pants?

i have a large collection of jnco jeans yes

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Send them a Christmas card every year that includes a photo so they can watch you age.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    Well you see Raijin, the 'hip' and 'with it' kids sometimes use acronyms such as 'ROFL'

Which of course stands for

Raijin Quickfoot [is an]

Old

Fart

Lol

You've made a mortal enemy today, my friend... Of course I'm so old I'll be dead soon so you're mostly safe.

You can always haunt the shit out of her.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

Pickpockets work by misdirection. If they bump into you and grab what's in your back pocket you lose it and that's it. Apollo Robbins is a good example of someone using misdirection to pickpocket.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    And that's why I always put my wallet inside my butt where it's safe and comfy

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular

Pickpockets work by misdirection. If they bump into you and grab what's in your back pocket you lose it and that's it. Apollo Robbins is a good example of someone using misdirection to pickpocket.

Alternatively:

1tlzOnOJ

• Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    I recently lost my wallet, with all my ID. Getting a Birth Card Replacement is horrible.... Apparently I need a Guarrentor to vouch that I'm me, but it has to be someone from a certain proffession, like a Mayor, or an Accountant, or a Doctor...

I'm a complete homebody, and haven't seen a doctor or dentist in forever (also, very cheap, and take good care of my teeth). Thankfully, the government hotline just said I could use my dentist's name, as long as they have me on record as a patient for over two years, at any time.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    It's customary to send a Thank You Moon Pie, one of our delicacies.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Every pie you make is a moon pie though

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Send them a wallet size photo of yourself giving thumbs up

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Every pie you make is a moon pie though

Yeah but we don't put up with any of that fruit pie bullshit

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    A big, sloppy kiss

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Super sloppy

Double dare

• Options
    Physical challenge!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Super sloppy

Double dare

This Ain't Super Sloppy Double Dare: A XXX Parody

• Options
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Super sloppy

Double dare

This Ain't Super Sloppy Double Dare: A XXX Parody

Maybe it should be

• Options
    Hosted by Marc Hummers

3basnids3lf9.jpg