As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] for real

PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
you're always saying the wrong thing at the right time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlrDwS8vl08

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
9pr1GIh.jpg?1

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    son, chances go round
    the same people that you meet grown up
    you meet the same old faces coming down

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Hillary Clinton [chat]

MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So meatless Monday is a go today.

Breakfast was bagel, cream cheese, and a banana.

Lunch was veggie Indian food from Trader Joes.

Dinner is spaghetti with a vodka sauce and spinach.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    go back to amsterdam

• Options
    if you're gonna boast
    boast around somebody that has what you have
    don't make your own brothers and sisters feel bad

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So meatless Monday is a go today.

Breakfast was bagel, cream cheese, and a banana.

Lunch was veggie Indian food from Trader Joes.

Dinner is spaghetti with a vodka sauce and spinach.

i should probably do this

but damn if i dont like me some meat

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Meatless Monday's are ok but what I really love is Waterboy Wednesdays

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Meatless Monday.

Two terrible things coming together at the worst possible time.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Hillary Clinton [chat]

11 hours of questions about anime

• Options
    listen
    as long as you live
    whether you're with me or not
    be for real

be
    for
    real

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Hillary Clinton [chat]

Nah it's just turn into a discussion on some obscure liberal policy no one actually gives a shit about.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    (this [chat] is dedicated to how i should regard the proselytization of jeff mills)

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    it is important that we know how our POTUS-hopefuls feel about anime

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    Hillary Clinton [chat]

Nah it's just turn into a discussion on some obscure liberal policy no one actually gives a shit about.

Let me tell you about taking agency in preventing gentrification with metropolitan comprehensive plans through infrastructure renewal and elimination of police selective enforcement policies.

• Options
    P10 wrote: »

Pro-Pokemon or anti. These are the real questions.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Let me clear up a misconception.

I don't hate corgis. They're okay. But I prefer boxers. Dogs with class.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    so lets say you hypothetically sleep with your ex last friday night and then she asks if you'll give her a ride to work so she doesn't have to take the bus downtown (and you can also have time for morning sex)

when you drop her off, how do you say bye

like normally i'd i mean you'd kiss her and say bye

but in that situation is it ok to just like..kinda do a little wave and say see ya later?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options

@Casual

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Hillary Clinton [chat]

11 hours of questions about anime

pCu0gyw.jpg

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    so lets say you hypothetically sleep with your ex last friday night and then she asks if you'll give her a ride to work so she doesn't have to take the bus downtown (and you can also have time for morning sex)

but in that situation is it ok to just like..kinda do a little wave and say see ya later?

I believe the preferred way to leave that situation is to itch your junk and ask her when she's getting out of your car.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Is it an affair or are you interested in re-hooking up?

• Options

well F U too buddy

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Okay I'm trying to remember this TV show I watched as a kid on Nickelodeon. It was about some family going camping and driving their jeep into alternate dimension with dinosaurs and dino humanoids. And there was this hot cave woman that helps them. And crystals were important for some reason they were always fighting the dino dudes for it since it powers up what little tech they had before being lost in this dimension like flashlights and stuff.

• Options

Asking for a friend.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Okay I'm trying to remember this TV show I watched as a kid on Nickelodeon. It was about some family going camping and driving their jeep into alternate dimension with dinosaurs and dino humanoids. And there was this hot cave woman that helps them. And crystals were important for some reason they were always fighting the dino dudes for it since it powers up what little tech they had before being lost in this dimension like flashlights and stuff.

land of the lost.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

land of the lost.

Land of... GOD DAMN IT!

Also was an ABC show originally not Nickelodeon.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

well F U too buddy

have you considered getting some class

finishing school or whatever?

sig.gif
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    maybe in my lifetime, when asked what t.v shows they watch, a presidential candidate will have the courage to speak for the people and say "One-Punch Man"

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    hot cave woman that helps them

@Hakkekage ayla sighting

sig.gif
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Watching an old West Wing. A Republican is mad that the Democrats are playing games with the debt ceiling.

A different time.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

Pro-Pokemon or anti. These are the real questions.

If only we could go back to the Herman Cain glory days.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Tuck and roll grandma!!

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Casual wrote: »

well F U too buddy

have you considered getting some class

finishing school or whatever?

*throws a bottle at PP*

• Options

You'd like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-X9fvdHOs

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I like vegetarian food.

I don't mind the cut back on cost reducing meat intake does.

If I went veggie I believe my doctors would question my sanity. I got issues processing iron as is.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

I believe the preferred way to leave that situation is to itch your junk and ask her when she's getting out of your car.

SDAO5W0.gif

Arch,
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

i believe the accepted protocol is: go in for the kiss, hesitate with a confused look on your face that instantly betrays your secret longing and regret, then kiss her for too long and say "I luh... I'll... see you later" and be unable to look away, making sure your breath is a little quick and shaky

• Options
    Enc wrote: »

Is it an affair or are you interested in re-hooking up?

i went i mean in that hypothetical situation i'd probably just be hanging out with her because i needed someone to talk to about life problems i've been having and then we end up boning because we still find each other really attractive

Arch,
  • Options

i believe the accepted protocol is: go in for the kiss, hesitate with a confused look on your face that instantly betrays your secret longing and regret, then kiss her for too long and say "I luh... I'll... see you later" and be unable to look away, making sure your breath is a little quick and shaky

For this dramatization Element Brian will be played by Michael Fassbender and the ex will be played by Penelope Cruz.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Paul Rudd's "I'm gonna fart my way into that snatch" line from the new wet hot american summer might be the best line ever written for TV.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
This discussion has been closed.