As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Strange and Embarrassing Moments - Incest, schadenfreude, and GIANT WASPS FROM HELL

• Options
    ObsObs __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    Obs wrote: »
    If you're talking about my quote, I don't understand why. It wasn't a terrible opinion. I just simply believe that people who say they never want kids, whether natural or adopted or whatever, are just kind of fucked up and selfish in a way. I've never liked people like that for some reason.
    Yes what horrible bastards we are for contributing to society in some other way.

Edit: I'd also have to say it's a terrible opinion for calling my wife some sort of bitch.

This explains so much.

so much

EDIT: And I told you not to reply to me on the forums, and I wouldn't PM you. Why can't you hold up your side of the deal dude? Come on.

Obs on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    If you're talking about my quote, I don't understand why. It wasn't a terrible opinion. I just simply believe that people who say they never want kids, whether natural or adopted or whatever, are just kind of fucked up and selfish in a way. I've never liked people like that for some reason.
    Yes what horrible bastards we are for contributing to society in some other way.

Edit: I'd also have to say it's a terrible opinion for calling my wife some sort of bitch.

Look, Quid. In the Bible it says to go forth and procreate. Don't worry about what we'll do about running out of natural resources. When you starve to death, assuming you've had at least a half dozen christian children, Ronald Reagan will let you in the pearly gates to be with god.

TL DR on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

This explains so much.

so much

EDIT: And I told you not to reply to me on the forums, and I wouldn't PM you. Why can't you hold up your side of the deal dude? Come on.
    I didn't agree to it? You don't have to read my posts while I have to keep deleting your PMs from my box?

And please, explain why anyone who doesn't want kids are terrible people or why my wife is a bitch.

Quid on
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Everytime I hear a woman say she doesn't want kids ever I automatically label her as some kind of bitch.

That's exactly what you said Obs, you didn't say people you said just women, don't be a sexist asshole and then turn it around to (try) make other people look like the bad guy.

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Hey guys. I like this thread...

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

This explains so much.

so much

I didn't agree to it? You don't have to read my posts while I have to keep deleting your PMs from my box?

And please, explain why anyone who doesn't want kids are terrible people or why my wife is a bitch.

Why do you always want a rational and highly logical explanation to everything? My opinion is based on what I feel, straight from the gut. And I feel that people who do not want to have kids of their own are lacking a critical aspect of what it means to be a human. Come on man, to be human is to be obsessed with recreating humanity itself. Just look at art.

Obs on
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

Yea me too, I'll leave it alone. Let's see if I can come up with a story. Oh right, I forgot the name of the special olympics, and was talking to one of my classmates about it. "Oh yeah the uh, uhm oh right, Retard Olympics starts soon!" He starts laughing and I look around, everyone'd heard me and pretty much the whole class was staring daggers at me, teacher included. "What?" is all I have to say, I didn't get an answer, they seemed to have forgetten about it the next day.

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

Look, Quid. In the Bible it says to go forth and procreate. Don't worry about what we'll do about running out of natural resources. When you starve to death, assuming you've had at least a half dozen christian children, Ronald Reagan will let you in the pearly gates to be with god.

Has anyone here read The Rats in the Walls? Basically, so long as we keep reproducing we have to worry about starvation.

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    To quote Fear of a Black Hat, "Are y'all two gonna fight or fuck?"

chasm on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL : lJesse Custerl | MWO: Jesse Custer | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

This explains so much.

so much

Why do you always want a rational and highly logical explanation to everything? My opinion is based on what I feel, straight from the gut.

stephen_colbert_02.jpg

:?:

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Macera wrote: »

Has anyone here read The Rats in the Walls? Basically, so long as we keep reproducing we have to worry about starvation.

Much like how as long as we keep living we have to worry about breathing.

Obs on
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Please make a new thread to talk about this? This thread is so nice to have around.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I will leave the thread.

Obs on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    SkutSkut wrote: »

Yea me too, I'll leave it alone. Let's see if I can come up with a story. Oh right, I forgot the name of the special olympics, and was talking to one of my classmates about it. "Oh yeah the uh, uhm oh right, Retard Olympics starts soon!" He starts laughing and I look around, everyone'd heard me and pretty much the whole class was staring daggers at me, teacher included. "What?" is all I have to say, I didn't get an answer, they seemed to have forgetten about it the next day.

:lol:

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    To make up for that I have a story to share.

My wife, wonderful woman that she is, will on occasion fool around with herself in her sleep. After marrying this habit started transferring over to me when I would wake up to her hands touching me in places. Which, if that weren't strange enough, she took it to a whole other level last night when I woke up to her pushing my hand against her butt to squeeze it. I go ahead thinking I'll be able to go to sleep once I do, but no. She rolls over and starts trying to have sex with me saying we might as well. It being 3 AM I'm still firmly in the mind set of fuck that, I want to sleep and roll over mildly annoyed my wife was bugging me that early in the morning. I found out this morning that she was asleep the entire time.

So there you have it. Some people sleep walk, my wife sleep sexes people.

Quid on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Like a boner shark, but backwards.

yalborap on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I had a boyfriend who used to do that. Thankfully, he still had good aim.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

My wife, wonderful woman that she is, will on occasion fool around with herself in her sleep. After marrying this habit started transferring over to me when I would wake up to her hands touching me in places. Which, if that weren't strange enough, she took it to a whole other level last night when I woke up to her pushing my hand against her butt to squeeze it. I go ahead thinking I'll be able to go to sleep once I do, but no. She rolls over and starts trying to have sex with me saying we might as well. It being 3 AM I'm still firmly in the mind set of fuck that, I want to sleep and roll over mildly annoyed my wife was bugging me that early in the morning. I found out this morning that she was asleep the entire time.

O_o

I mean, maybe it's just because my wife rarely gets in the mood, but really? At 3am, I'd be all over it.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I think it's more that I rarely get enough sleep.

Quid on
  • Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Shadowfire wrote: »

O_o

I mean, maybe it's just because my wife rarely gets in the mood, but really? At 3am, I'd be all over it.

I get the feeling if this had happened then I would've woken up like "WTF ARE YOU DOING" and, because I have a tendency to get startled in my sleep, would've hit him and made for an even more entertaining story.

This didn't happen because I seriously don't recall any of this happening at all even though I asked him a few times.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    SquirrelmobSquirrelmob Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Here's a strange moment in progress:

I'm in self-imposed sexile because my roomate's girlfriend is leaving the country in a few days.

EDIT: Reverse boner-shark. That's perfect.

Squirrelmob on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You're denying yourself because somebody else's woman is leaving the country? I think you're doing it wrong...

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2009
    Shadowfire wrote: »

O_o

I get the feeling if this had happened then I would've woken up like "WTF ARE YOU DOING" and, because I have a tendency to get startled in my sleep, would've hit him and made for an even more entertaining story.

This didn't happen because I seriously don't recall any of this happening at all even though I asked him a few times.

This story makes me remember the last time we forayed into the subject of sleep habits, the most memorable of which was Chewbacca doing the lords prayer. This, of course, makes me imagine Chewbacca dressed as a Catholic priest sexually assaulting a young Quid.

chewbacca.jpg

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You're denying yourself because somebody else's woman is leaving the country? I think you're doing it wrong...

No no, the way I took it is, his roommate's girl is leaving soon, so they are fucking like wild apes. Meanwhile, our friendly SquirrelMob has excused himself out of the room to leave them to do their business.

edit; Also sleep rape is awesome. Especially when both parties are DTF.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2009

No no, the way I took it is, his roommate's girl is leaving soon, so they are fucking like wild apes. Meanwhile, our friendly SquirrelMob has excused himself out of the room to leave them to do their business.

Guess which sentence from this post I'm considering making my sig.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • Options
    SquirrelmobSquirrelmob Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

This
    especially the edit part
    :winky:

Squirrelmob on
  • Options
    MattieMattie Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Everytime I hear a woman say she doesn't want kids ever I automatically label her as some kind of bitch.

Which is usually the right call.

Mattie on
    3DS Code 0001-3323-2884
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Suplex86
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mattie wrote: »

You do realize that saying that led to an exchange that ended with Obs getting Jailed right?

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Tox wrote: »

You do realize that saying that led to an exchange that ended with Obs getting Jailed right?

The above, alonside the fact that blanket statements like this are totally untrue and this is the wrong thread to bring it up in. Make a "not wanting kids iz ebil?" thread and hash this out.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    freelancerbobfreelancerbob UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    ITT we realize that gross generalizations are ALWAYS WRONG!

Waitasecond.....

D'oh!

freelancerbob on
    What is this thing that is happening here.
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

ahaha oh my god, there are two of them.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

This explains so much.

so much

You're a goddamn terrible human being
    Obs you fucking suck at life
    I'm so angry at you right now, you don't even know
    Asshole

Rent on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm gonna miss this thread. Like I've said about a lot of other story-centric threads: The stories are great and I love reading them, but eventually the bullshit rises above a certain level and it gets locked.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm gonna miss this thread. Like I've said about a lot of other story-centric threads: The stories are great and I love reading them, but eventually the bullshit rises above a certain level and it gets locked.

I'll sacrifice myself to keep this thread where it belongs; shit stories, not full of shit.

I've got a little bowl problem; actually several that combine to form the power of some nasty shit. Pretty much anything that comes out of me is extra-foul, no matter what it started out as. Rose petals or buffalo wings, it doesn't matter. Second issue is more often than not it's closer to a frappe consistency. Last one is that when it's ready, I better be ready, no time to waste, so to speak.

Keeping all that in mind, imagine my concern when while driving around looking for a parking space with my fairly-new girlfriend at the time, I suddenly had to go. Do I jump out and leave her to walk at night in the city? Do I hold it and hope for the best? I calculated the odds, and tried to hold it a little longer, even making some room by letting off some "steam."

Yeah, turns out some came long for the ride. In less than a minute she was asking, "What's that smell?!" She pulled up to our building and I ran inside. On the plus side, I've got a great recomendation for H/A threads about cleaning auto fabric.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    How long did that relationship last?

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    freelancerbobfreelancerbob UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    ITT shit happens!

freelancerbob on
    What is this thing that is happening here.
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

Apparently she was into that sort of thing - we're married. D::| 8-)

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

That's actually a diagnosed condition related to sleepwalking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexsomnia

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    MichaelLC wrote: »

Apparently she was into that sort of thing - we're married. D::| 8-)

This is the best ending to an S&E story ever. :o

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    TachTach Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I actually had the same issue- as the somniac, not the recipient. It started happening about 10 years ago, if I went to bed even the slightest bit aroused. My (now ex-)girlfriend at the time would wonder why I was going at it at 2am. It progressed from there, and once I woke up fucking her. It was surreal.

It kept happening for a while. My next gf thought it a little weird.

When I started doing it to my (now) wife, I really started to get self concious about it. I never did like the fact that I would do something like that without knowing, but it was really getting to me. My wife says that she found it annoying during the attempt, but funny afterwards. The last incident had her coming to bed late after staying up to read. I apparently tried to suck her face off in a fit of sleep sex. She referred to it as trying to NOM HER IN MY SLEEP. Again, not something I remember, or am proud of.

So, Sunday we're having dinner with her friends after a day at Disneyland. I'm talking to one lady about her dog when I hear- "yeah, he was asleep and was all like 'OM NOM NOM!'" I was mortified. This was not only something I was deeply ashamed and embarrassed of, but it was being bandied about as comedy.

I tried to let her know I was uncomfortable with it, buuuut it didn't really sink in.

Tach on
This discussion has been closed.