As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    NOT BRONSON ENOUGH

Double whiskey straight, got it.

with a steak floating in it

Just order a nice piece of Rum Ham.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    That can't be as delicious as it sounds.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    whoo more bills

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    mmmmm...rum ham...just don't fall asleep and let it float off

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Matev wrote:
    That can't be as delicious as it sounds.

It is even more delicious!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    I finished writing my song for my Satanee, I'll probably try to record a decent version tonight or tomorrow - hopefully they like it! And hopefully they decide to post it so everybody here can see it too :)

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Dear Satanee,

Your first something is on its way.

When it arrives, be sure to post, because I don't have a god damn clue what it is.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Ten wrote:
    I finished writing my song for my Satanee, I'll probably try to record a decent version tonight or tomorrow - hopefully they like it! And hopefully they decide to post it so everybody here can see it too :)

Gotta be honest ten.

This sounds pretty cool.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Yay for starting to stitch all these squares together

• TenTen Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Ten wrote:

Gotta be honest ten.

This sounds pretty cool.

It's nothing huge, just a little extra to the stuff I'm getting from their wishlist. But with no forum battles this year I needed a new reason to get all creative :)

sheri are you making a human centipede out of unhip people again

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    @zucchini will you marry me y or n

EyQGd.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Yay for starting to stitch all these squares together

Oh, is it my scarf?

8-)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    you can never have too many scarfs, Sheri

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I am super excited for box number 2 you guys.

Sheri wrote:
    YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE

nuh uh
    you can't tell me what to do
    you're not the boss of this van!

nevillexmassig1.png
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Check out my post, Peggy

I don't think TDOT's gift had anything to do with Satans (although I could be wrong)

I needed a place to thank him publicly because it was totally out of the blue and this seemed as good a place as any.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    sarukun wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Check out my post, Peggy

I don't think TDOT's gift had anything to do with Satans (although I could be wrong)

I needed a place to thank him publicly because it was totally out of the blue and this seemed as good a place as any.

it's cool

I was just saying it's not part of the Satans chain

Keith wrote:
    Check out my post, Peggy

I needed a place to thank him publicly and this seeme
    Fyndir wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    Or I've been buying things while drunk again!

I have a friend with a terrible memory, who consistently orders himself things while drunk or been up all night, forgets about them entirely and gets all excited when he gets the packages.

It's a great system.

This is an activity I plan to partake heavily in when I get old and senile, right up there with watching the Matrix every day and having my mind abso-fucking-lutely blown every time.

Keith wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Check out my post, Peggy

it's cool

I was just saying it's not part of the Satans chain

I just felt obligated to explain myself, a bru-ha-ha seemed to be brewing.

Ok after doing some thorough post stalking for my present I have uncovered two clues...
    HEY

HEY SATANEE

CAN YOU GUESS WHERE THE INTELLIGENTSIA GO FOR BREAKFAST IN CHICAGO?

...seriously though my Satanee is getting a giant box of Korean tampons.

I only know what one of these are.

Seriously, what's a tampon?

get outta here with that

nevillexmassig1.png
    Margarazzi wrote:
    @zucchini will you marry me y or n

go on

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Ok after doing some thorough post stalking for my present I have uncovered two clues...
    HEY

HEY SATANEE

CAN YOU GUESS WHERE THE INTELLIGENTSIA GO FOR BREAKFAST IN CHICAGO?

...seriously though my Satanee is getting a giant box of Korean tampons.

I only know what one of these are.

It's all a trick because none of my clues actually mean anything

OR THAT'S WHAT I'D SAY IF I WAS YOUR SATAN NOT THAT I AM OR ANYTHING

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    It's cool sal, just be glad that you are going to help form the coolest gift chain ever.

• EndEnd Registered User regular
    hm, I'm coming to the realization that my satanee probably hasn't played a few really good games

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    A note to my Satan: if package tracking shows that something has been delivered, and I haven't posted, please have someone message me.

Three reasons I can come up with off the top of my head for missing it:
    1) I generally sleep during the day and may not hear the delivery truck
    2) they don't just drop packages here, they usually leave a note on the door. Sometimes those notes get lost in the shuffle here.
    3) though I'm the guy that checks the mailbox at the street for my house, I usually only do it once or twice a week. If the package is small enough, they sometimes plop it into the Package slot and leave a key for us.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Priority Mail, 2-3 day shipping. My satanee will receive their present by the end of the week!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I thought I could have everything ready to send today but there's always little stuff that still needs to be done. Tomorrow though and My Satanee should get the package this week.

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    My stuff should arrive tomorrow*
    *Wednesday

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    There was another box waiting for me today!

GZl0N.jpg

AW YEAH! I love that little smile!

What's inside??
    More shaving stuff of course!

QzTMU.jpg

It's a genuine Colonel Ichabod Conk Badger Hair Shaving Brush and Chrome Razor and Brush Stand!
    TOTALLY SWEET!

And a note!!!

OmGNv.jpg

My Satan was @chrishallett83 ! Our very own Numbers! Thanks dude!!
    Also, this promise of more... I wonder if this refers to the stuff I already got or even more because that would be nuts.

iDwui.jpg

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Nice!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Oh no pipe, you showed everyone number's real name!

Also I like reading those messages seperately and with a Yoda voice.

• zen-zen- Registered User regular
    heh, David

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Oh no pipe, you showed everyone number's real name!

I honestly blanked it out in photoshop

but then thought

why would I even

I like how you boot up photoshop whereas I took a photo of mine with my phone ran out the door and then I uploaded and posted while at the train station.

This discussion has been closed.