As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote: »
    holy shit

That does it. Next year, I'm buying my satanee a dreamcast.

If you get me, thanks but no thanks.

Yeah sames

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Name an amazing game for it that hasn't had a better version released on a newer system

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    GBA, iOS, Android releases

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I have played zero (0) games on the Dreamcast. I've never even touched one! I'm not particularly attached to old-school games anyway, other than the ones I currently already own, which are all PSX and PS2 titles.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    holy shit

Yeah sames

Name an amazing game for it that hasn't had a better version released on a newer system

Powerstone

(That game caused SO many fights. Infinite air juggles oh fffffffff)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I prefer Crazy Taxi in the Dreamcast.

The triggers were just more responsive when you wanted to do that dash move.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Oh man! Super Nintendo! That's fucking awesome!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    neville wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    holy shit

Yeah sames

Powerstone

PSP

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    neville wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    holy shit

Yeah sames

Powerstone

PSP

really, a better version?
    what was better? (I didn't play it or even know it existed)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    neville wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    neville wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    holy shit

Yeah sames

Powerstone

PSP

really, a better version?
    what was better? (I didn't play it or even know it existed)

It's both games on one disc with some enhancements (like using the characters from 2 in 1)

• Options
    ah damn
    if only i had a psp

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    The dreamcast is just

a great system!

and it's so easy to get so many games for it

• Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    pipe, I would cherish that dreamcast for the rest of my days.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Pipe you are allowed to buy me a Dreamcast.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Pipe, if I did not already own a Dreamcast I would be delighted to receive one. I still play Shenmue and Seaman on it. And Stupid Invaders.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    I already have a Dreamcast, otherwise it would be very welcome.

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Cannon Spike, Rival Schools, Project Justice, almost any capcom fighting game until the death of the system, Typing of the Dead, DAAAAAYYYTOOOOONNNAAAAA (LET'S GO AWAY!), Samba de Amigo, SeaMan... Off the top of my head, I forget what else.

Typing of the Dead was the shit, seriously. I had to seek out Dreamcast keyboards so me and a friend could blast through that game.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    @Ten I sent some stuff your way a couple weeks ago, don't know how long post to canada takes though. I'm really sorry about the wait, don't think I forgot about my promise of gifts!

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I have a dreamcast but I have zero games for it.

I would trade it for an SNES anyday. My brother lost mine when he decided to up and leave the room he was renting while he had it and decided not to come back for any of his stuff :x

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ah yeah, Samba de Amigo. That one was great too.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    The best argument to own a dreamcast is Rival Schools and Project Justice. Those were the last 2 games I owned when I sold off my Dreamcast. I'll probably end up tracking down those again in the future. Such great games, I wonder why they haven't thrown those into a compilation or something.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Heyyy soooo Satans thread.

I have this situation.

The situation is, for Christmas this year I received double copies of Skyrim and Mass Effect 2.

It's a weird question but does anyone... want those things and not have them? Because everyone I know here and Stateside already has them or wouldn't want them.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Heyyy soooo Satans thread.

I have this situation.

The situation is, for Christmas this year I received double copies of Skyrim and Mass Effect 2.

It's a weird question but does anyone... want those things and not have them? Because everyone I know here and Stateside already has them or wouldn't want them.

Check the Steam thread - there's comprehensive lists of SE++ people and you can look at their libraries or study their conversations.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I wish my satan would reveal herself so I can thank her properly. With candy

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I was sort of hoping someone would just say "OH ME I WANT IT" and then I could mail it to them.

I like giving people presents but even more I hate to see a good game wasted.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote:
    I wish my satan would reveal herself so I can thank her properly. With candy

It was I bucketman.

I am you Satan.

So was viv.

And my pretend child.

Please send us all candy.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    It's kinda funny Sandra as u briefly considered getting you ME2 as well.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    "Here lies Sandra, drowned in a mountain of Shepards"

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Why not check out the Secret Saints thread and choose an eligible forumer from there?

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    yeah there's like a dozen people in the steam thread who wanted Skyrim

you could set up a random drawing or something!

• Options
    You can dangle it before their virtual faces, eliciting favors and praise and gifts.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yay I'm in the biggest chain!

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I do not have either of those games and would welcome either as well

are they console? PC?

Okami on
  • Options
    They're for the PC because I am a console-less hobo.

If they are still of interest to you then pick one and I'll offer the other one to the Steam thread!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I will take Skyrim :>

• Options
    Sure thing, PM me your address and I'll mail it to ya. Others can confirm that I have never once sent anyone anything unsavory, except for those weird dried fish that I gave neville.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    God damn, there's a Picros 3D? I
    Keith wrote:
    holy shit

Yeah sames

#pipe, if you get Chris or Keith next year, send me a Dreamcast. And Shenmue.

Legba on
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Legba wrote: »
    God damn, there's a Picros 3D?

Yes.
    It is possibly the best thing ever

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, package #2, is in the mail, and should arrive within 5 business days.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    holy shit

Yeah sames

In the same boat, but only because I already got one.

jnij103vqi2i.png