As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WrestleMania XXVIII] So long from the sunshine state

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I wouldn't mind Ziggler and Swagger going into Mania as tag champs. Don't know who they'd face though.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    No way. Kofi/Truth for tag champs.

Edit: well shit. it was all a front to get Kane some screentime.

Triple B on
    Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    This is the best WWE tag match in a year, but I don't know if that actually means anything.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Wow, they are pushing Primo/Epico like gangbusters

KANE

• Options
    Primo and Epico are very good and I'm glad they're getting this exposure on Raw.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Haha goddamn way to make the tag division look completely fuckin worthless, wwe

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    kingworkskingworks Registered User regular
  • Options
    I think it's fine because it's Kane, and they just had a tough match so it's excusable.

• Options
    Amikron DevaliaAmikron Devalia I didn't ask for this title. Registered User regular
    That was Vince channeling through Kane. You want tag teams? Fuck your tag teams!

OH SHIT HORSE'S ASS, YOU TELL EM TEDDY!

• Options
    lostwords wrote: »

I didn't mind it because it's a nice throwback to old Kane who destroyed people. And thankfully he's destroying someone(s) other than Ryder.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    The idea of ace and Otunga discussing the academy awards just tickles me to no end

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Within .5 seconds of Teddy saying it, we hear chants of "horse's ass". Now do you believe me when I say they pipe this shit in.

Triple B on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    wirehead26 wrote: »

I didn't mind it because it's a nice throwback to old Kane who destroyed people. And thankfully he's destroying someone(s) other than Ryder.

"I didn't mind it because this was cool in 1996"

• Options
    NinjabearNinjabear Registered User regular
    I love the "Horse's ass" chants.

Play Smash Bros 3DS with me!!! Friend Code: 2981-7429-8364
  • Options
    Triple B wrote: »
    Within .5 seconds of Teddy saying it, we hear chants of "horse's ass". Now do you believe me when I say they pipe this shit in.

Maybe this crowd just likes repeating shit? I dunno.

• Options
    Did they do that on Smackdown last week or something?

• Options
    Amikron DevaliaAmikron Devalia I didn't ask for this title. Registered User regular
    Epic whore music!

• Options
    kingworks wrote: »
    Did they do that on Smackdown last week or something?

I don't know, I haven't watched Smackdown in years, but they've been doing it on Raw a lot lately. I guess because the live crowds have been dead as fuck? I dunno.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I don't think Triple B has been to a show live. Crowds will jump on shit easy.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    it's a wrestling crowd. they fucking love repeating shit

and I checked out after jericho jumped punk

I wasn't paying any attention, I'm tired, and my brother got off work and promptly starting eating doritos like, right in my fucking ear and ugh

• Options

One, it's hard to pipe in a live show. For example, if they could, it would have made the Oscars last night a lot better, what with the shitty mic effect.

Two, the crowds are stupid and like to make annoying chants, especially when it comes to repeating stuff. Hence the Lil Jimmy and WHAT chants.

• Options

"I didn't mind it because this was cool in 1996"

You're wrong Geebs. It's 1997.

• Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Kharma is going to come out and eat her right? RIGHT?!

Please god let me be right.

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    Goose! wrote: »

I was going to shows 20 years before most of today's audience was even watching.

Take right now for example. Extended shots of the crowd with extremely loud "hoski" chants going. Four, maybe five people were actually moving their mouths.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Brandon's going to be writing another dissertation about WWE's portrayal of women tomorrow.

EDIT: How did that warrant any screen time at all?

kingworks on
  • Options
    Here comes the "hoeski" chant

Um, Eve, there are a bunch of us men who wouldn't fall over ourselves for you.

We're called "homosexuals"

God where's Kharma

• Options

I was going to shows 20 years before most of today's audience was even watching.

Take right now for example. Extended shots of the crowd with extremely loud "hoski" chants going. Four, maybe five people were actually moving their mouths.

Can you really tell from a crowd shot though? It could be concentrated on a particular section of the arena.

• Options
  • Options
    Ryder should be coming out, not Kharma.

• Options
    Orton-Tan Kelly Kelly is not happy at Eve's laugh.

• Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    Instead of Kharma we get Kelly fucking Kelly?

Son of a bitch!

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    That was an awful segment

I don't want an Eve/Kelly feud

I fucking want Beth/Kharma at Mania or no Divas match at all if that won't work

• Options

Can you really tell from a crowd shot though? It could be concentrated on a particular section of the arena.

Come on, man. The camera panned around like more than half of the place.

• Options
    Might be setting up Kelly to be with Ryder when he comes back.

• Options
    This Edge movie looks awesome, but I think it's just because Edge is awesome.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    WWE could spend some more on graphics for WWE Studios

• Options
    Will agree that Beth needs to actually show up more on TV but if Kharma won't be ready by Mania then there isn't much of a point.

• Options
    Exaggerating doesn't make your point better

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Well other than the Eve/Kelly thing Raw has had some good wrestling at least plus some good build up between Jericho/Punk and Ace/Teddy. The Kane thing was interesting if nothing else.

wirehead26 on
  • Options
    Cody Rhodes presents should present all the things.

This discussion has been closed.