Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ceci n'est pas une webcomic thread

14849515354103

Posts

  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    tumblr_m2ng6qCx3Q1qmf9gqo1_500.jpg

    WHAT DO YOU WANT, MARTY? I GOT REPORTS DUE. HENDERSON’S BEEN ON MY ASS ALL WEEK.

    IS THAT A DICK?

    YOU DREW A DICK ON THE DRY ERASE BOARD. WOW, H.R. REALLY KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK WHEN THEY HIRED YOU.

    kT7K5s4.gif
    ·
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    tumblr_lwo41hxaIg1qjuzc8o1_500.png

    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    did y'all know there's an anime/manga about schoolgirls who are anthropomorphized automatic guns

    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    cause there is

    ·
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    yeah tito we talked about that like a week ago?

    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    yeah tito we talked about that like a week ago?

    where was i

    ·
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    tumblr_m2r07uEtv51qmf9gqo1_500.jpg

    THERE AIN’T NOTHING GOOD ON TV NO MORE. FALCON CREST, THAT WAS A SHOW. KNOT’S LANDING. GOOD OLD DYNASTY.

    WHAT IS THIS SHOW, EVEN? SIXTEEN AND PREGNANT? SHIT, THAT AIN’T IMPRESSIVE. I HAD FOURTEEN KIDS BY THE TIME I WAS FIVE.

    ·
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    did y'all know there's an anime/manga about schoolgirls who are anthropomorphized automatic guns

    god it's like it's freaking last week in here or something

    hey everyone, earl scruggs is still alive

    god

    ErEX7tY.jpg
    "Daddy knows what he needs, and it's Fart Patrol." - Justin McElroy
    ·
  • EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    Coming soon to lifetime: I married my rifle, the Crwth's Anime Experience Story.

    By Michael Bay.

    Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.
    ooydlMBI
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    wow you guys are real big assholes huh

    just huge fuckin pricks

    just gigantic goddamn shitheels about anime WELL CONGRATULATIONS

    crwth on
    ·
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    did y'all know there's an anime/manga about schoolgirls who are anthropomorphized automatic guns

    god it's like it's freaking last week in here or something

    hey everyone, earl scruggs is still alive

    god

    Ugh

    "Girls who are guns" is so mainstream now.

    The real fans are reading "girls who are battleships."

    ·
  • EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    Well which is it? Pricks or Assholes?

    You gotta pick one.

    Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.
    ooydlMBI
    ·
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    did y'all know there's an anime/manga about schoolgirls who are anthropomorphized automatic guns

    god it's like it's freaking last week in here or something

    hey everyone, earl scruggs is still alive

    god

    Ugh

    "Girls who are guns" is so mainstream now.

    The real fans are reading "girls who are battleships."

    heh, you would like BaShiGal.

    I only care about quality programming, like Game Controller Girls (GaCoGal)

    ErEX7tY.jpg
    "Daddy knows what he needs, and it's Fart Patrol." - Justin McElroy
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    i don't have to do anything

    ·
  • EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    We need consistency here.

    Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.
    ooydlMBI
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    wow you guys are real big assholes huh

    just huge fuckin pricks

    just gigantic goddamn shitheels about anime WELL CONGRATULATIONS

    do u kno what makes me feel better when people or assholes or i remember u exist;

    tumblr_lrov9fBg0f1qa8ipco1_500.jpg

    ·
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    The "British food is awful" comes from when we were rationing throughout and after WW2 I think, because we were getting bombed/recovering getting bombed and things were still being rationed. A lot of food was limited during this time because of trading and the stereotype stuck.

    No. It is because your food sucks.

    MEAT PIES? That is like a common gat damn thing with you people.

    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    wow you guys are real big assholes huh

    just huge fuckin pricks

    just gigantic goddamn shitheels about anime WELL CONGRATULATIONS

    do u kno what makes me feel better when people or assholes or i remember u exist;

    tumblr_lrov9fBg0f1qa8ipco1_500.jpg

    mensch ya breakin my tiny lil heart, boo

    ·
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    tumblr_m2osjlQpmH1qmf9gqo1_500.png
    BILL, I’M SORRY! COME BACK! I DIDN’T MEAN IT! I’M JUST VERY SARCASTIC BY NATURE!

    I RESPECT YOUR VEGETARIAN LIFESTYLE AND ADMIRE YOUR SENSITIVITY!

    BILL!

    BILL I LOVE YOU! DON’T BE LIKE THIS!



    Seriously, @Shabooty.

    I love this Tumblr.

    ·
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    I'd love a meatpie. That shit is off of hooks and then put into a pie

    4484-7718-8470
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    Campion wrote: »
    I'd love a meatpie

    dare i

    ·
  • SabreMauSabreMau Still featuring glasses. Registered User regular
    Or a cellular peptide cake.

    1yrxP.jpgmXcqC.jpgtYRm1.jpg
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    i darent

    ·
  • Crimson KingCrimson King we need no grave to bury honesty there's not a grain of it the face to sweeten of the whole dungy earthRegistered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    The "British food is awful" comes from when we were rationing throughout and after WW2 I think, because we were getting bombed/recovering getting bombed and things were still being rationed. A lot of food was limited during this time because of trading and the stereotype stuck.

    No. It is because your food sucks.

    MEAT PIES? That is like a common gat damn thing with you people.

    what the fuck is this

    who would ever stoop so low as to talk shit about meat pies

    DS: 4742 - 6001 - 2106 add me to your friend safaris
    ·
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Or a cellular peptide cake.

    with mint frosting

    ErEX7tY.jpg
    "Daddy knows what he needs, and it's Fart Patrol." - Justin McElroy
    ·
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    are meat pie floaters a real thing?

    kT7K5s4.gif
    ·
  • SabreMauSabreMau Still featuring glasses. Registered User regular
    Do these count as meat pies?

    8NRzC.jpg

    1yrxP.jpgmXcqC.jpgtYRm1.jpg
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    how about a cookie

    tumblr_m2k8ud1iSO1qldb7q.jpg

    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    how about a cookie

    tumblr_m2k8ud1iSO1qldb7q.jpg
    wowzers

    ·
  • Crimson KingCrimson King we need no grave to bury honesty there's not a grain of it the face to sweeten of the whole dungy earthRegistered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »
    are meat pie floaters a real thing?

    no
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Do these count as meat pies?

    no

    same basic genus but pasties are pasties

    DS: 4742 - 6001 - 2106 add me to your friend safaris
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    2012-04-23-senate-race.png

    ·
  • SabreMauSabreMau Still featuring glasses. Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Do these count as meat pies?

    no

    same basic genus but pasties are pasties

    Ah. I'm more familiar with those, then. Grandparents from the U.P.

    3142s74.jpg

    1yrxP.jpgmXcqC.jpgtYRm1.jpg
    ·
  • SeriouslySeriously ˈpɛrɪ ˌdɒt Registered User regular
    eh

    pretty lackluster

    iq16sKi.png
    ·
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater

    they are to real crimson king

    wikipedia says so!

    kT7K5s4.gif
    ·
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    transylvania.jpg

    tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
    ·
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater

    they are to real crimson king

    wikipedia says so!

    "Pie floater" sounds like a euphemism for shit.

    So I guess it's not surprising that it looks like shit.

    ·
  • HunteraHuntera Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    how about a cookie

    tumblr_m2k8ud1iSO1qldb7q.jpg
    wowzers

    oh my god

    There is no way that is the same dude.

    ·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    crwth wrote: »
    how about a cookie

    tumblr_m2k8ud1iSO1qldb7q.jpg
    wowzers

    oh my god

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    ·
This discussion has been closed.