Options

The [Phalla] Of The Bulge - 0900 Hrs - US GI VICTORY & The Anonymous Neutral Victory!

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Is the thread eating posts, now?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    okay, I guess not

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    It looked like it did for one of yours.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    see

day one

not always useless

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Imagine four kimes on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the kime nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of kimes and takes the place of the first kime. The formerly first kime becomes mafia, the second becomes the serial killer, and the fourth is bandwagoned off the cliff.

Phalla works the same way.

• Options
    Just so you guys know it was the best post ever.

And now you'll never get to see it.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    Just so you guys know it was the best post ever.

And now you'll never get to see it.

I blame Vanilla, or jdark, or both.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Vote closed.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    btw totally german

Steam profile
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    btw totally dead

• Options
    Nah, I'm immune to the vote

Steam profile
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    kime wrote: »

If you were you wouldn't be admitting to be German. :P

But if anyone in the game is immune to the vote, you would be...

ObiFett on
  • Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    kime wrote: »

If you were you wouldn't be admitting to be German. :P

But if anyone in the game is immune to the vote, you would be...

It reveals me, so no need to stay hidden now.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    battle+of+the+bulge+6.jpg

0300 Hours

Matev didn't really care what the others were up to. Man, 4 dead in an hour? He was gonna keep his eye on everyone and trust no one. At least he could trust one soldier, the Captain. If anyone could get them out of this, he could. Of course, he wasn't his Captain but who knew where he was. This guy is taking charge and organizing things. He even let romanqwerty off easy for a mistake anyone could make.
    "Things OK here, Soldier?"
    "Yes, Captain."
    "Good. Could you use your field glasses for me to take a look at that tree line? Let me know if you see any movement. Had reports there may be some Germans creepin' up on us."
    "Yes, Sir."
    Matev didn't get to give his report.
    A bit difficult with two strong hands around one's throat.

A shot cracks the cold night air.
    A body falls to the frozen ground, lifeless.
    "I got him! I got him! He was comin' right this way but I stopped him!"
    "Stopped who, soldier?"
    , asks the Captain.
    "That, uh, German, sir. He was comin' right this way. I got him."
    A voice from the dark yells back.
    "He's dead, sir! Jdarksun's dead!"
    "Jdarksun? I coulda swore he was a German. I coulda swore!"
    "Be more careful from now on, soldier."

The Captain slowly walks away on the hard snow.

The Anonymous mulled over his situation. Things were going OK for him but he wondered if the GI's suspected what he was really doing here. Acting as the Captain in charge was not easy but it was worth it. Killing anyone involved in this lousy war was worth it for what both sides were doing to The Fatherland.
    A soldier's boots crunched the snow as he walked up to The Anonymous.
    "Can I help you, Soldier?", said the Captain.
    "I believe you can, Captain.", said the soldier, shivering from the cold. "You see, being this far from home always makes me nervous, especially with a group of guys I've never seen combat with."
    "That should change quick, Soldier. They'll trust you and you'll trust them, with each others' lives when the time comes", said the Captain, calmingly.
    "That's just it, Captain. I believe the time has come."
    The Hitler Youth dagger entered the Captain's throat and sliced the jugular.
    "Warum, Komerade?", gurgled The Anonymous.
    "Auf Wiedersehen, Kapitain."
    kime thought the Captain's German was very good. Maybe too good.

Herr kime was having a good time. He didn't really think he would even last this long on this mission. Every time he went behind enemy lines, he was always suspected. He wasn't really sure why but Americans just didn't seem to trust him, even though he spoke perfect Mid-West English.
    Eh, it didn't matter. At least he had taken out two American GI's, including the Captain, who probably just spoke prefect German as a hobby. That made him feel better. Iron Cross material, maybe? He would have to wait and see.
    He also hadn't been seen, he thought.
    "Whadda you doin' here?", said the GI.
    "Standing guard, why?", said kime.
    Suddenly more GI's came from behind the farmhouse, surrounding him.
    "Where's the Cap'n?"
    "Not sure. I thought he was over by that tree line.", said kime.
    "He was. Now, he's dead. Nice slick work, Fritz."
    "Now, wait a minute! I didn't...."
    Herr kime would have to receive that Iron Cross posthumously.

Matev - GI - strangled while seeing a lovely view
    Jdarksun - GI - killed by friendly fire
    The Anonymous - Captain - throat cut
    kime - German - gave his all for The Fatherland

Hour 3 begins.

stever777 on

• Options
    Roman

Why didn't you kill either TNB or I?

I mean really

Also, thank you mafia for taking out the SK?!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Is Kime's death coloring correct? The vote was colored green yesterday...

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    So on his way out Kime kills the SK? Convenient. Although it could still be a neutral group instead of single SK. Hmm...Mr. Snuggles, what do you think? You sure? Okay, Mr. Snuggles, we'll vote for TrueNeverBorn.

• Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    JDarksun, I formally apologize. I honestly thought you were mafia

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I wonder if the SK actually contacted Kime.

And then the mafia killed him.

That would be a grudging and a half.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Is Kime's death coloring correct? The vote was colored green yesterday...

Good point. Fixed.

• Options
    I was kind of hoping the Vig would sort out as TNB/Obi issue, like the Day 1 vote should have done. Now that we're off the network call we still only have about as much info as we did Day 1 instead of getting anything new (not counting whatever the network learned behind the scenes and whatnot).

As I said yesterday, there is probably something to the TNB wagon with Obi moving votes to Mi-go. I'm also concerned about the people who voted with Obi on his flimsy TRV wagon attempt before the network made their call. With Matev dead, that really just leaves Anialos. His Day 1 vote record, and an awesome gut feeling, made me think he was the more suspicious of him/Matev anyway.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    I imagine the vote is just coloured with whatever alignment it hits.

Also last night could of gone better. No targets yet. Get voting.

• Options
    PM's are out.
    Let me know if you think you should've gotten one & didn't.

• Options
    OOOOoooooOOOOO

[German]I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you kids! And your dog, too![/German]

OOOOOOooooOOOOOO

Steam profile
  • Options
    I'll go with the Kilnaga logic, if only because he voted for me the last hour. Anialos for suspicion of being a Nazi SS.

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    1. ObiFett
    3. SLyM
    5. enlightenedbum
    6. lonelyahava
    7. Kilnaga
    8. Cayrus
    9. Cythraul
    10. Mill
    11. premium
    14. Anialos
    15. Phyphor
    16. KetBra
    17. romanqwerty
    18. Baidol
    20. TheRoadVirus
    22. blahmcblah
    24. Delmain
    25. TrueNeverborn
    26. Typhus733
    27. Megafrost
    28. The Dagon
    29. shalmelo

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I find it interesting that kime's role was "German" which in no way can be confused with being "American," which isn't even a thing in the game.

So what exactly did the role seer tell you TRV? We should probably kill them.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Vote will now be represented by dodgerblue.

• Options
    JDarksun, I formally apologize. I honestly thought you were mafia

yeah, you are soo mafia
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I find it interesting that kime's role was "German" which in no way can be confused with being "American," which isn't even a thing in the game.

I think we are all very interested in hearing what in the craziness is going on with the TRV seer claim. The jdark kill was really odd. Considering we had the TRV/Seer issue and the TNB/Obi issue, I would think they would use their resources to sort both of those things out last night. Since the vig hit jdark, I can only assume/hope the seer sorted out one of those issues. They should have resolved both of them last night. ROMAN!!!!

• Options
    hmmm

interesting.

i'd say that kime possibly came up as a hitler youth. since that was what he was called in the narration and it was capitalized

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'd also would like TRV to share with us what the alleged role seer told him.

• Options
    hmmm

interesting.

i'd say that kime possibly came up as a hitler youth. since that was what he was called in the narration and it was capitalized

I just wiki'd hitler youth after reading this post.

It looks like because it was an organization, it is always capitalized.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

Role seer told me kime was a guard. Kime also contacted me and said he was guarding me. Maybe in the hopes of tapping any info I may have had? Easy to tell the mafia to not kill me when you're mafia, after all.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Dunno who to vote for - as usual, there's probably too much action going on behind the scenes for me to get a good sense of the real game here. I guess ObiFett is still somewhat suspicious to me. I'll probably be busy tomorrow night, so if I don't change my vote based on the network call (if there is one), that's why.

• Options

Role seer told me kime was a guard. Kime also contacted me and said he was guarding me. Maybe in the hopes of tapping any info I may have had? Easy to tell the mafia to not kill me when you're mafia, after all.

So yeah.

We should vote out the "role seer". That sounds like a poorly executed mafia gambit.

They should have waited until there was a network.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

So yeah.

We should vote out the "role seer". That sounds like a poorly executed mafia gambit.

Roman knows who it was, so ill leave that all up to him. Not sure who to vote for at the moment.

• Options

So yeah.

Well there was a vig kill call made, not that half the people paid attention to notice it Day 1. Maybe they thought they'd sneak into the network as its forming? That's when a network tends to be the least cohesive/most confused. Roman even told us as much, that he had crazy shit going on behind the scenes. It totally backfired on them though what with the real seer hitting kime as well. :P

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Then I will vote to sort out the other issue: the bandwagon fiasco of TNB and my Mi-Go wagon on day one.

TNB

• Options
    <3 I has love

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg