As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Phalla] Of The Bulge - 0900 Hrs - US GI VICTORY & The Anonymous Neutral Victory!

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Yes. Well. Don't confuse quantity of posts with quality of posts, or something like that.

mumble mumble

**glares pointedly at TRV**

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Aww, will you look at that Mr. Snuggles, we're being killed for not flapping our gums. Okay, you all have fun with that! I've got other things to do.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    good morning.

hmm

right, back to KP.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    Aww, will you look at that Mr. Snuggles, we're being killed for not flapping our gums. Okay, you all have fun with that! I've got other things to do.

wait

who is being killed for being quiet?

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I'm leading the vote right now because people are ignoring your analysis in favor of killing the quiet cat lover. Mr. Snuggles is not pleased.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    good morning.

hmm

right, back to KP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_aiDDU5z18

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    I don't know, I don't like the justification for anialos. Kilnaga at least is a plausible suspicion in throwing out a vote on a now confirmed mafia then jumping off when it actually gained traction instead of just "they're quiet."

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I'm leading the vote right now because people are ignoring your analysis in favor of killing the quiet cat lover. Mr. Snuggles is not pleased.

In all fairness, my vote isn't because you're being quiet (although you kind of are). I explained my reasoning earlier in the day (as well as yesterday).

The Obi/TNB situation was something that really should have been resolved Day 1, and wasn't for whatever reason. Obi shifted the wagon to Mi-go, Mi-go dies village.

Next day, before Roman's network call, Obi starts up another wagon and get multiple votes on it that early in the day. I figured the network would sort out the TNB/Obi mess, so I would go after targets I found suspicious. i.e. the people who latched onto Obi's wagon against TRV.

The fact kime tried to weasel his way into the network via TRV only makes me believe even more that TRV is village (hopefully the network has made sure of this, what with seers randomly talking to him instead of the network head for... whatever reason). Obi, and everybody who latched onto his flimsy reasoning for that TRV vote are suspect. Out of those 3 people only two are left (as Matev died last night). I personally think you, Anialos, are the more suspicious of the two.

EDIT: But apparently "Kilnaga joke votes Kime the instant Day 1 starts like he always does" is far better reasoning for a vote than going after a guy latching onto a bandwagon against somebody who is most assuredly a villager (TRV). :P

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Kilnaga wrote: »

In all fairness, my vote isn't because you're being quiet (although you kind of are). I explained my reasoning earlier in the day (as well as yesterday).

The Obi/TNB situation was something that really should have been resolved Day 1, and wasn't for whatever reason. Obi shifted the wagon to Mi-go, Mi-go dies village.

Next day, before Roman's network call, Obi starts up another wagon and get multiple votes on it that early in the day. I figured the network would sort out the TNB/Obi mess, so I would go after targets I found suspicious. i.e. the people who latched onto Obi's wagon against TRV.

The fact kime tried to weasel his way into the network via TRV only makes me believe even more that TRV is village (hopefully the network has made sure of this, what with seers randomly talking to him instead of the network head for... whatever reason). Obi, and everybody who latched onto his flimsy reasoning for that TRV vote are suspect. Out of those 3 people only two are left (as Matev died last night). I personally think you, Anialos, are the more suspicious of the two.

Except I had voted for TRV before Obi said anything. Major hole in your logic there man.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Phyphor, we broke your box.

Also, I still don't like TNB, or TRV for that matter. But neither of them enough to vote for them. If a certain vig were to swing their way I wouldn't be disappointed though.

Ahava's small amount of hunching is also weird. And she's not nearly as guilt-trippy as she normally is. Hmmm.

I am, however, content with a vote on ObiFett.

• Options

Except I had voted for TRV before Obi said anything. Major hole in your logic there man.

Except you didn't? Obi's TRV vote was almost immediately after the Day 1 narration, go look it up. You and Matev both voted for TRV after Obi set up the wagon.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular

False. Obi voted for TRV on page 12. Your vote is on page 13.

• Options
    Really, because I voted right after reading the narration, huh.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Here @Anialos

I even found the post for you. You definitely did not vote TRV before that. Hell, there wasn't much time for anybody to do anything before that with how quickly Obi laid into TRV after the narration went up.

EDIT: Going back and looking at the time stamps, your TRV vote was only about 7 hours after Obi's.

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Guess that's what I get for not reading every post before voting!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    well it's still saturday morning.

and I was eating/drinking my breakfast.

so not sure about this whole green smoothie thing.

I thought you all didn't like me being judgy

• Options
    Anyways, like I said earlier, I have other stuff to do if you all want to kill me off. Time to mow the lawn, wheee!

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Isn't phalla a game all about being judgy?

• Options
    What does Robo-Vote-Count look like atm?

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Sigh. You guys. I get crap for talking a lot with no substance. So I make an effort to not be so de-rail-y and to also communicate info that I have. I still get crap for not contributing? There's no pleasing you people! If I were to talk much less I'd be killed for suspicion of being mafia. So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't I guess.

• Options
    Sigh. You guys. I get crap for talking a lot with no substance. So I make an effort to not be so de-rail-y and to also communicate info that I have. I still get crap for not contributing? There's no pleasing you people! If I were to talk much less I'd be killed for suspicion of being mafia. So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't I guess.

Clearly.
    :rotate:

- Terence McKenna
  • Options

Talking about talking? Clearly suspicious.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    busted again
    I'm assuming by the lack of input from our fearless leader that we didn't get any seer results worth mention

• Options
    premium wrote: »

Talking about talking? Clearly suspicious.

Talking about talking about talking? Suspicious and extremely Meta.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    busted again
    I'm assuming by the lack of input from our fearless leader that we didn't get any seer results worth mention

He said we weren't voting for the "role seer." I'm assuming that means we seered the seer?

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Yeah, remember when I we aren't voting out the role seer?

I lied.

Vote TrueNeverborn out, this charade has gone on long enough.

• Options
    My suspicion of the Obi/Matev/Anialos votes on TRV stands.

Trueneverborn

I'll swap my vote as IDK how many people will be online to change between now and vote close.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Trueneverborn

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    Finally...Trueneverborn

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Going with the network call then. Later Trueneverborn[.

• Options
    hmmm

sticking with my vote.

network will keep that going well.

leaving now bye!

• Options
    Wait. @romanqwerty is this based on a seer result? Because if so why did two mafia people reveal themselves to me on day 1 claiming specials wtf

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

To be fair, you've been pretty good in this game. It was just the easy joke, and I like my jokes like I like my women.

witty, unpredictable and just a little bit dark

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Back to TNB then.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Wow, TrueNeverborn was the "role seer"? That, uh,

that is very interesting.

• Options
    2 hours until vote close, yeh?

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Megafrost for the most suspicious post-reveal post I've ever seen.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Megafrost for the most suspicious post-reveal post I've ever seen.

Did you think that it was uh, very interesting?
    See what I did there?

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    TNB

This is hilarious. Now we can look at who was eager to switch off the day 1 wagon that never was...

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

Well if you'd just stop being so suspicious
    <3