As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Phalla] Of The Bulge - 0900 Hrs - US GI VICTORY & The Anonymous Neutral Victory!

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Are there any combination powers?

I don't know what you meant by this, but you just gave me an idea :)

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Romanqwerty is confirmed village vigilante. TrueNeverborn and Obifett are somehow still alive despite being highly suspicious. Day 2 had a secondary bandwagon against TheRoadVirus because someone claimed seer to him and not Roman, although Roman does not wish for that claimed seer to be killed off.

I think that's about it? Votes today are spread out like heck, but a few have concentrated on TrueNeverborn for still being alive and Kilnaga for switching his vote off of a confirmed mafia on day one.

Probably still a good idea to read. There's a lot to look at from day one.

• Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Germans suck. America rules. Kill krauts. (I'd just like to say I've known plenty of Germans and they are great people when they aren't nazis)

Edit: Also no other European powers were involved in WW2. None.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    kime was legitimately evil instead of regular kime evil.

premium on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Can someone summarize the entire game in 3 sentences or less?

Or am I gonna have to actually read?

Kime are evil
    Germans was bad
    Day 2 provided little info

edit: changed so mega would stop whining :p

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    I object to the usage of the past tense when referring to Kime as evil.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    kime has always been evil and will remain evil forever!

Oh wait, wrong phalla.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna say this once because I am a little tired of being called "suspicious".

If I was mafia, do you really think that I would try to start a counter-wagon on day one to save a fellow mafia member (TNB) who was being a goose by voting for himself?

I'll tell you right now, I would let that teammate hang. Me being suspicious for putting a vote on Mi-Go on day one makes no sense. The people who used my vote as a bandwagon might be suspicious however.

Stop with the suspicious stuff. Its ridiculous and a waste of time.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I'm gonna say this once because I am a little tired of being called "suspicious".

If I was mafia, do you really think that I would try to start a counter-wagon on day one to save a fellow mafia member (TNB) who was being a goose by voting for himself?

I'll tell you right now, I would let that teammate hang. Me being suspicious for putting a vote on Mi-Go on day one makes no sense. The people who used my vote as a bandwagon might be suspicious however.

Obi, you're playing phalla and posting regularly. That's all it takes in this game to be branded as "suspicious".

Anybody got a copy of the list handy?

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    And now its clear why you are always so quiet in these games.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »

Obi, you're playing phalla and posting regularly. That's all it takes in this game to be branded as "suspicious".

Anybody got a copy of the list handy?

It is extremely suspicious to ask for the list...

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    What list?
    What's going on?

• Options
    ^ most suspicious of all

• Options
    That's nothing new. You know it as well as I do.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I have no idea what is going on, so I'll stick with TRV for seer shenanigans.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I have no idea what is going on, so I'll stick with TRV for sheer funanigans.

• Options
    Anialos voted for me based on some bad reasoning from someone that was obviously bad reasoning. So yeah that's weird.

• Options
    I see what you did there

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Hahahaha classes start on Monday and there are still things to get ready.

premium

If the TNB cluster is going to get sorted, it should be sorted by the vig. People voting for TNB and TNB turning up mafia only tells us that TNB was an easy vote to hide on.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    This thread's really dead today. Blech. Someone fix it

• Options
    Hey all, votes are spread out like crazy right now. I don't agree with voting out TrueNeverborn right now, so I think I will join the Anialos train for now.

Day 3 vote count:

TrueNeverborn: 3 (Anialos, ObiFett, premium, Delmain)
    Anialos: 3 (Kilnaga, TrueNeverborn, TheRoadVirus, Megafrost)
    Kilnaga: 2 (premium, TrueNeverBorn)
    Obifett: 1 (blahmcblah)
    Cythraul: 1 (lonelyahava)
    Baidol: 1 (KetBra)
    TheRoadVirus: 1 (Cayrus)
    Premium: 1 (Baidol)
    Blahmcblah: 0 (Megafrost)

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Apparently joke voting kime as soon as the game starts is suspicious, even though I do it every game. :P

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    You are suspicious if you follow a predictable pattern. Also suspicious is any deviation from your normal behavior.

• Options
    You are suspicious if you follow a predictable pattern. Also suspicious is any deviation from your normal behavior.

Everyone is always suspicious always, got it.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Kilnaga wrote: »

Everyone is always suspicious always, got it.

I am part of everyone. Hence suspicions levied against me!

• Options

"always" is a pretty strong word. But sure.

Oh, and [color=]Cythraul[/color] is smelling sorta sauerkrauty to me.

• Options
    **sigh**

Cythraul, damnit...

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Apparently joke voting kime as soon as the game starts is suspicious, even though I do it every game. :P

Nah, the suspicious part is switching off him within 4 posts of him receiving another vote.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I'm assuming thralls/millers question has already been asked at some point?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    I'm assuming thralls/millers question has already been asked at some point?
    OP says there aren't any

• Options
    premium wrote: »

Nah, the suspicious part is switching off him within 4 posts of him receiving another vote.

I do that all the time on Day 1s as well. Ask Megafrost, he's had to try and track it before. :D

- Terence McKenna
  • Options

I do that all the time on Day 1s as well. Ask Megafrost, he's had to try and track it before. :D

I should have you killed.

• Options
    Megafrost wrote: »

I should have you killed.

I only swapped votes like 5 or 6 times. >_>

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I would like to know more about ObiFett

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    I would like to know more about ObiFett

So would I! I wonder what Obi's Obifile looks like?

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    has Anialos been quiet?

My brain is telling me he's been quiet.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    dammit shalmelo, I thought maybe we were in this together again, fighting stevernazis til the bitter end! Alas :\

Anyway sticking to TRV.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    has Anialos been quiet?

My brain is telling me he's been quiet.

My brain tells me lots of things.

:rotate:

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Hey, even being quiet is suspicious! :p

Sadly my mafia radar isn't getting any good pings. I'm not sure about TNB, I like the rational around Anialos. He has been kind of quiet it seems like and the last time I noticed that about someone, they did turn out to be mafia.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    shalmelo wrote: »

"always" is a pretty strong word. But sure.

Oh, and [color=]Cythraul[/color] is smelling sorta sauerkrauty to me.

That is a pretty strong word. Let me double check just to be sure.

Yup, it says "always a low count poster until possibly late game" right here in the notes section of your file. "Always" is the word that is used.

ObiFett on