Options

Come for the [Steam] Sharing announcement (p.75). Stay for the new bundles!

• Options
    VisskarVisskar Registered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    New Groupees Bundle:

http://groupees.com/ccg

-Super Sanctum TD (Steam)
    -Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman
    -Three Dead Zed
    -Transcripted (Steam)

For a minimum of $5 you also get
    -SpaceChem (Steam)
    -Swords & Soldiers HD (Steam)
    -Pressure (Steam)
    -Lost Marbles

Just picked up the Paradox humble bundle, but I will buy this just for Swords and Soldiers. Don't know anything about that game, but having it unlocks an Aztec skin for Voltar in Awesomenauts.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    alright, passing on those bundles. greenlight sale I'm grabbing Anodyne and Inquisitor from my wishlist and Receiver because looking through the sale list it's the only one that looks really cool to me (that I don't have/isn't out of the range I want to spend)

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    SvevinSvevin Registered User regular
    Hurray for humble weekly sales. I can finally own War of the Roses, the game that steamgifts insisted I owned all along.

Feel free to enter this:
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Oh, man, the new Indie Royale has Diadra Empty, and brought to my attention that it's in Greenlight too. God I loved that game. It was super strange, a bullet hell without rails, but it felt good to play.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Cute Steam, Cute, Store page says RAYMAN LEGENDS NOW AVAILABLE, big ol' main banner..... Click it and it says available in 4 days, like it should be. jerks

at least they caught it quick, it's fixed now hah

Malakaius on
    PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Home from work.

Operation Pinkocalypse begins!

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Humble Bundle - I have Europa III, CK2 and Magicka... wondering if it's worth it for the others that I won't get to any time soon. I shall ponder this for a little bit.

Also, in my weight loss news, I've dropped about 15 lbs since I started a few weeks ago. I'm quite happy with my progress.

Edit: So this just happened... maybe not exactly like this, but damn close!

Banzai5150: She Pinkified me.
    Luchaire: That's great. Actual physical contact. Can you move?
    CorriganX: [over walkie-talkie] Luchaire, Luchaire, come in please.
    Banzai5150: I feel so funky.

Banzai5150 on
    50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    OT: But Holy chit... my town just got hit with a quick storm that some reported as having the beginning of a funnel cloud in it. Trees down everywhere, power out in a lot of places. This is in Washington State. It was a pretty scary experience.

Picture
    9jS5cJU.jpg

Edit:
    Another:
    CLMjIU6.jpg

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    OT: But Holy chit... my town just got hit with a quick storm that some reported as having the beginning of a funnel cloud in it. Trees down everywhere, power out in a lot of places. This is in Washington State. It was a pretty scary experience.

Picture
    9jS5cJU.jpg

Awesome picture!

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hope my computer is ok. Had to unplug it while running when the house started creaking and the lights flashed.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated fora Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Hope my computer is ok. Had to unplug it while running when the house started creaking and the lights flashed.

Friendlier fast shutdown is just to turn off the PSU first.

kaliyama on
    fwKS7.png?1
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    It has an external PSU. It is one of those new fandangled small boxes.

And now the sun is shining outside.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Florin wrote: »
    Also there's a great new deal on Amazon. Sega Action only pack

For $9.99 you'll get:

Alien Vs Predator
    Binary Domain
    Condemned: Criminal Origins
    Hell Yeah
    Viking Battle for Asgard

The only games I'd play on that list are Binary Domain and maybe Hell Yeah. BD is on sale by itself for 6 dollars, so should I just get the pack anyway? I'll probably never play Condemned. I don't even know what Viking Battle for Asgard is. AVP was supposed to be okay.

Viking is a solid but unspectacular kind of God of War but not quite-a-thon. I like it but don't know that it should swing anybody on getting that pack.
    Everybody should play Condemned though, everybody. Also Hell Yeah is really, really, really good fun.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I've been Pinked! @luchaire is making sure I'm going to bleed

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    kaliyama wrote: »

Friendlier fast shutdown is just to turn off the PSU first.

That reminds me, I think need a UPS for my new computer.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I've been Pinked! @luchaire is making sure I'm going to bleed

I as well, am covered in pink goop! Thanks @Luchaire !

• Options
    bobwocobobwoco Registered User regular
    The pink never stops flowing! Thanks for Bleed, @Luchaire!

Steam ID: wocobob
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    jclast wrote: »
    Can anybody sell me on Fly'n for $3.39?

There are cards. That's basically it. Haven't played enough of it to tell you anything else about it

Dunno if anyone else said anything, but I've 100%'d this game, so I guess I'm as good a spokesperson as any.

If there's one word I can think of concerning this game, it would be "charming." It's a simple character mechanics platformer with very fluid, pretty visuals. In it, you play as one of four....bird type creatures, I guess, each of which have a unique ability in addition to the normal jump/glide. Each level has two different types of items to collect: a certain number of these little power spheres (sometimes you have to use them to get through the levels) and little pollen flower type things, where you get an extra power sphere if you get all of them. They are used to unlock concept art, and I think you may have to get a certain number of them to unlock the boss level of each world.

Later levels involve switching between characters to get to different areas. The early levels are easy. Like SUPER easy. But it ramps appropriately and there were some pretty difficult spots in later levels. Every three levels there's a "escape from the rising deadly stuff" level where you need to do it in a single life in order to get all the items, so there's that going for it, too.

I enjoyed it. It's well worth the cost during the sale. But I'd probably only recommend it to folks who enjoy trying to find every nook and cranny in a level to collect everything, because that's where I got the most out of the game.

Also, going along with the charming, it feels like playing a cartoon. Real pretty and smooth.

e: Controller highly recommended.

Jragghen on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    So i've never done one of these before, figured I may as well test it out since i'm planning something later on and don't want to balls that up.

A game I absolutely love and have played through both the free version and the "HD" version:

signature.png

Open until Saturday evening so if anyone wants it from the sale they still can afterwards if they don't win. Open to PA G&T Adventure team.

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Free stuff, just PM me for the codes or get at me on Steam for the coupons.
    Origin keys:
    Dead Space
    Burnout Paradise
    Medal of HONRARS!
    Mirrors Edge

Sims 3 Loft Stuff
    Sims 3 Late Night

Steam Keys:
    Leviathan: Warships
    The Showdown Effect
    Warlock
    Europa Universalis 3
    Dead Space
    Mirrors Edge

Steam Money Off Coupons:
    50% off Gary's Mod
    90% off Serious Sam 2
    66% off Serious Sam 2 x2
    75% off Frozen Synapse
    50% off Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition x3
    66% off A New Beginning - Final Cut
    10% off Toki Tori 2+

Still have EA bundle keys to give away, now also have some spares from the Paradox bundle.
    Also what's the general consensus on Ace Patrol? Worth grabbing right now or what?

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Oh god...
    Guardians of Middle-earth delivers an authentic multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game set in Middle-earth! Play with friends to bring up to 10 players together in strategic five versus five competitive multiplayer battle arenas in this epic setting. Call upon legendary heroes and villains from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit as you form memorable alliances in this truly groundbreaking MOBA experience!

I never knew I wanted such a thing, but if it's really just DotA with LOTR characters, I totally do.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Open to PA group members, NO CONTRIBUTION NEEDED :

signature.png

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Free stuff, just PM me for the codes or get at me on Steam for the coupons.
    Origin keys:
    Dead Space
    Burnout Paradise
    Medal of HONRARS!
    Mirrors Edge

Sims 3 Loft Stuff
    Sims 3 Late Night

Steam Keys:
    Leviathan: Warships
    The Showdown Effect
    Warlock
    Europa Universalis 3
    Dead Space
    Mirrors Edge

Steam Money Off Coupons:
    50% off Gary's Mod
    90% off Serious Sam 2
    66% off Serious Sam 2 x2
    75% off Frozen Synapse
    50% off Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition x3
    66% off A New Beginning - Final Cut
    10% off Toki Tori 2+

Still have EA bundle keys to give away, now also have some spares from the Paradox bundle.
    Also what's the general consensus on Ace Patrol? Worth grabbing right now or what?

I am really digging Ace Patrol. There's a 50%-off sale on GameStop, I think, and it gives you a Steam key. I paid the Steam price, and it's totally worth what I paid.

It could use some better UI tweaks (you can see when something's damaged, you just can't easily tell what that damage does), but it's otherwise pretty much Wings of War: The Video Game.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I looked at flyin earlier and literally though 'charming is a word that will never sell me on a game'

And jragghen goes and makes me feel like a fool

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    @cardboard delusions discovered one of the missing titles in my pink game collection and sent me They Bleed Pixels.

Thanks! :)

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Somewhat Steam related

For the Golden Joysticks, I'm at best indie game and I cannot decide between Hotline Miami and FTL

Like I may just have to skip it because it's just that hard to pick one, I would feel like I betrayed the one I didn't choose

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Want to thank @Dyvim Tvar for the Warlock - Master of the Arcane code

My Mage shall conquer the nation of Ardania in his name...or fail in a spectacular fashion

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Somewhat Steam related

For the Golden Joysticks, I'm at best indie game and I cannot decide between Hotline Miami and FTL

Like I may just have to skip it because it's just that hard to pick one, I would feel like I betrayed the one I didn't choose

They're both somewhat RNG dependant (FTL more so), flip a coin!

• Options
    FlorinFlorin Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    I have a desura key for Introversion Bundle and another one for Frozenbyte bundle, just send me a PM if you're interested and I'll be happy to deliver.

Florin on
  • Options
    JungleskyeJungleskye Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Paradox Bundle acquired.

And now to gift a friend of mine with Crusader Kings 2. Hopefully he likes it being a history major.

Jungleskye on
  • Options
    HeirTransparentHeirTransparent ... Registered User regular
    I have:

Origin keys for Particulars, Splatter and Ring Runner.
    Steam keys for Europa Universalis III "Complete" and Magicka / Crusader Kings II (combined key).

If you're interested, send me a PM that says something like "Hey, so, uh, if you haven't already given them away or anything, I guess I could take <game> off your hands. Thanks :)". Smiley is optional.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    xenardxenard Registered User regular
    Ugh why does life hate me so!!! Humble bundle and Papers Please.....really hating student loans right about now

steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend Code: 2449-5711-0640
  • Options
    BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    A few months ago I had a contest to celebrate my college graduation. Since then, I had a long and honestly disappointing summer. I was still in my student worker job, applying everywhere I could, always getting the interview but never the offer. 3 weeks ago, that changed. My hard work as a student worker paid off, and I've been hired on full time. Of course, this means a giveaway to celebrate! I'd love to do a contest, but oddly enough working a real schedule means I don't have a lot of free time, so a giveaway will have to suffice. I wish I could do more, but it's one of those "ivory tower" jobs, so I don't get paid a whole lot, but I've got dem benefits.

signature.png

Giveaway starts later tonight and runs for exactly 4 days (Labor Day). I couldn't find a more appropriate game. I basically do "Papers, Please" all day, except not in a fictional Eastern Bloc country, and I deal with books rather than people. Enjoy.

• Options
    GrimthwackerGrimthwacker Registered User regular
    I had some Steam Wallet money left over from trading cards and buying a CS:GO key, so I went and did the sensible Greenlight sale thing and brought Bleed from my wishlist. Game's tough but fun, especially in timing your jumps and slow-mo usage, almost like a twin-stick Viewtiful Joe.

Wryn's a cutie, too. :) So upbeat and optimistic.

• Options
    KrummithKrummith DJ Logic Death can't take me until I finish my backlogRegistered User regular
    I just found out my local CVS has Steam gift cards now.

I'm so doomed. I can ignore Gamestop, but I'm in CVS every week.

Now I'll wind up serving the Newell digitally and in real life.

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    So how are the paradox bundle's keys seperated? I bought one bundle recently before realizing it was split up into only 3 keys, in the worst way imaginable for which games my wife and I wanted to split.

• Options
    Ranlin wrote: »
    So how are the paradox bundle's keys seperated? I bought one bundle recently before realizing it was split up into only 3 keys, in the worst way imaginable for which games my wife and I wanted to split.

Separate keys for each game. As it should be!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    Krummith wrote: »
    I just found out my local CVS has Steam gift cards now.

I'm so doomed. I can ignore Gamestop, but I'm in CVS every week.

Now I'll wind up serving the Newell digitally and in real life.

Yeah I found that the Walgreens around here have the $20 steam cards and have probably dropped $200 on them since then D:

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Svevin wrote: »
    Ranlin wrote: »

Separate keys for each game. As it should be!

except beat the average which are one key. At the moment, CK2 and magicka

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Svevin wrote: »
    Feel free to enter this:
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.