Options

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Santa, I don't really "need" anything. I do like treats, though.

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    The great purging of Messages of Christmas Past has begun!

...Proxy hates catching up on paperwork when there is fun to be had...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Dear Santa:

Consoles I own: Xbox360, N64 and NES.(Not a pc gamer). I am currently trying to restore/build my N64 collection. I had bought this about a year ago out of nostalgia with a couple choice games (Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye and my gf got me Shadows of the Empire as part of a birthday gift last year) and am always keeping an eye out for other titles I either miss or did not get a chance to own/play. When it comes to the NES or 360, I am essentially set, except there are some titles left over on my wishlist for the 360 because I could not afford them at the time. I love collecting memorabilia from titles/franchises that I really like, such as Valve, Batman, STAR WARS (which gets the most attention including novels, comics, action figures and a ForceFX lightsaber as the centrepiece) and I am a die-hard Yankees fan.
    Fav movies include: Goodfellas, Scarface, Boys N The Hood, Pulp Fiction. Big Lebowski, Mallrats, Jay+Silent Bob, Clerks, and Star Wars (of course), Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin.
    Fav games include: Fallout 3/New Vegas, KoTOR, Deus Ex:Human revolution, Dishonored, Portal(s), Left4dead, Half-Life, Arkham Asylum/City, Max Payne 1 and 3, Mass Effect 2 and 3, all Super Mario games.
    Fav TV: Breaking Bad (go figure eh?) and own the last season of it, Sons of Anarchy, Seinfeld, Batman:TAS, The Office, Married With Children (own the box set :D )
    Clothing: Save yourself the headache. I am a big dude, so don't sweat trying to get a t-shirt or something.

I know this is long, and I apologize to people who had to either scroll past it or who subjected themselves to reading it. I cannot count how many times I have been told I am very hard to shop for, so I wanted to do this to make it easier for you, Santa. This is purely to inform and for reference. To show where my interests lie, if you happen to want to go this route.

• Options
    SunstrandSunstrand Registered User regular
    I had better do a "Dear Santa," letter as well.

Dear Santa,

I mostly game on the PC, I have a high end gaming machine that can play anything, I pretty much use Steam to buy games for myself unless there is a indie developer who hasn't been green-lit yet so the list of games on Steam is about as complete as it gets. I recently purchased myself an Oculus Rift, and a set of Hydra controllers. We play a lot of cribbage, and board games when I'm around my family which is all the time.

Food and booze I'm open to, if it's booze I'm a vodka kinda guy, potato preferably. Food wouldn't say I'm too adventurous, I do have a sweet tooth though.

I'm am avid snowboarder, camper and golfer, so any knick knacks for those would also be cool.

Really I'm pretty easy to please, odds are if you think it's cool or unique I'll be happy.

"t" shirt size would be XL/L depending on the fit, if its from Asia probably 2XL or 3XL, from prior experience.

If all else fails I have a shepard/bloodhound cross, not him but looks like this, named Rolo, that is pretty awesome that would appreciate anything you send his way.

Merry Christmas and Happy Stalking!

BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Target acquired.

However, I'm moving this weekend and won't have reliable internet until next Wednesday.

Stalking will have to wait until I piece my life back together.

BUT THEN IT'S ON.

• Options
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

You are the best! Ha. :D

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Dear Santa,

I guess I'm fairly easy. All you have to do is talk to my wife. She knows what I want, and she's fairly artsy AND craftsy, so if you feel like getting creative she'll come up with some good ideas.

Now I have to try my hand at this "stalking" thing...

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Work sent me home today due to not having work to do. Now it's just me and my whiskey bottle. Santee, as soon as I get my first check from this new job I'll sober up and buy you stuff. In the mean time I suggest all you lurkers post more shit otherwise it's a 6 pack of Coors, a bag of corn nuts, and a Nick Cage double feature for Christmas.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Santee, I have found you on Facebook!

And looked at your house on Google Earth.

Please disregard the new neighbor who will be moving in next door to you tomorrow. I can assure you that he is not at all a private detective I've hired to keep tabs on you.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »

Please disregard the new neighbor who will be moving in next door to you tomorrow. I can assure you that he is not at all a private detective I've hired to keep tabs on you.

I totally read a book with this as a plot device.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Also, it is ABSOLUTELY time for fantastic Christmas avatars!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »

This right here is why I love the G&T Secret Santa.

• Options
    El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    Is there any chance that I can get my avatar Christmasafied?

BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I too would like a Christmasafied avatar.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    I have no damn clue how mine could get Christmasafied, but I'm not ready to give up Varrick.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    @cloudeagle challenge accepted
    mMwtmOX.gif

Alternate version that zooms in a bit more on Varrick.
    KXsJyge.png

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    I have no damn clue how mine could get Christmasafied, but I'm not ready to give up Varrick.

I am 96.4% certain that I could give Varrick a Santa beard, and put a Santa hat on that platypus bear.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Gonna try getting out of work tonight. Tomorrow I prep the nightmare gift.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Santa, I hope my "i would totally dig [ridiculously expensive thing]" comments are understood as lighthearted humor and that I trust you completely.

likewise santee, you should not trust me at all.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    That's good enough for this jobber.

Not sure if I want to mess with my signature picture or not...

• Options
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    I too would like a Christmasafied avatar.
    I'm tempted to just post a picture of Jim Carey's Grinch.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    Thanks this is so much better than anything I could've done for my avatar! :D

• Options
    PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular
    Rorus-senpai. Teach me how to gif.

IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    Alternate between Tween and Undo until it looks good.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Rorus-senpai. Teach me how to gif.

Wax on, wax off.

• Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    Santee get! And of course the first thing I did was look up where you live on google maps.

My husband will be home in a few hours. Then we can start to prepare the giftening.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    Leave no avatar unchristmas'd.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Don't Christmasize my avatar quite yet! I'm extremely busy (waking up at 3:30 tomorrow morning to go on a flight) but I will put on a hat soon!

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Santa you're A MONSTER

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Whoever got hypatia as a santee needs to contact me.

• Options
    Watch out Hypatia, you're getting your own private island or a trip to the moon or something similarly ridiculous.

• Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    Addresses from other countries make no sense to me. I don't even know if I trust google maps on where it claims my Santee lives.

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    You wanna know what Santa did?

I mentioned enjoying surprise, so Santa sent me a Steam key. For something. Clicking it would likely tell me who Santa is, and so it's up to me to either hold onto the link until the days get more festive, click it now and spoil the surprise, or get someone I trust to click the button and accept the gift for me while I cover my eyes.

It's like a sick game of cheer.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    I'd be happy to do that.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Santa the address I gave you is my parent's because they have their own house, but I live in an apartment and I'm not sure I trust things to be left on my porch. I only live about 15 minutes from them. That said, please don't scare my parents or show up in a Santa costume.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    Santa the address I gave you is my parent's because they have their own house, but I live in an apartment and I'm not sure I trust things to be left on my porch. I only live about 15 minutes from them. That said, please don't scare my parents or show up in a Santa costume.

Too late.

• Options
    KhezKhez Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Dear Santa

It will be hard to stalk me cause I tend to lurk more than post because I don't like being spied on ;d
    I'm not picky but don't send me country music and I'll be happy but if you want some ideas here they are:

Board games
    Any 7 wonder expansion (already have 7 wonders)
    Agricola
    Pandemic
    These are the board games I have been interested in lately
    (I can play with my wife)

Vid games:
    Own a ps3 so ps plus or psn card would be great ( or really fun local multi game I can play with wife)
    PC steam profile is shown on my sig
    3ds XL ( upcoming Zelda edition ) will have no games

Music:
    Any Christian music would be great my wife loves it and I enjoy it as well. I'm also into muse/incubus/linkin park so any music similar would be good.

Alcohol:
    Wife loves sweet beers and I love dark beers.

Non-alcoholic
    I love tea and hot chocolate (any kind of either).

Chocolates and candies are good too!
    I'm not expecting any of this but I figure I would throw a bone out there!

Khez on
    76561197967286566.png

Psn: Khezaf
    Wildstar: MeHealU
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    anoffday wrote: »

Too late.

Those words, with that avatar? GLORIOUS.

@Santee, I now know where you work, how long youv'e been there, your high school, college, how old you are, where you live, all about your family, and what you enjoy. :D Oh internet, you never cease to amaze.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png