As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    hmm
    i can't tell if what i want to send is illegal or not
    it's all like
    "it depends on your country, and your country's laws, and their state, and the different laws over there, and the kind"

and i'm just like

man

You still can't send anthrax to people. Or Anthrax albums. It's weird.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    mully wrote: »
    hmm
    i can't tell if what i want to send is illegal or not
    it's all like
    "it depends on your country, and your country's laws, and their state, and the different laws over there, and the kind"

and i'm just like

man

You still can't send anthrax to people. Or Anthrax albums. It's weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjRFqMjOOGs

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Hey @Isoldae

I was sitting here drinking some water when it suddenly turned to hot lava and out splashed a demonic red-scaled salmon. It spewed out the remaining molten rock into my face and then spoke with the voice of a man, asking me to tell you this:

More not than often, I'll reach for the sky,
    A fading symbol of days gone by.
    A gatherer of things unsaid,
    To those who owe, a source of dread.
    I'll see you soon, perhaps tomorrow,
    With tidings from the Lord of Sorrow.

It kept spitting in my face until I had it memorized. After it told me that it dove back into the glass and vanished. And it took my water with it, the jerk. Also, I'm still horrifically burned, so that's also cool.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    It begins.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I am scared and excited at the same time.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Isoldae wrote: »
    I am scared and excited at the same time.

Feels like the fiiiiirst time ... feels like the very first time ...

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I think that being minions for other people is my favorite part of Secret Satans.

It feels just like high school. Use me Satan. Let me perform dark deeds in your name.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I will send khoo some rain

I'm in Orange County, so I guess I'll send him a jar of smog?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Because I worked 2:30am to 5:00pm yesterday, i rewarded myself with a half day today. And it was a good thing I did!

Shortly after coming home, the gift from my Satan came! The extremely awesome and generous gift consisted of the Gravity Falls "six strange tales" DVD, The book, "Why Evolution is True" which the biologist in me was pumped for, and the "Back to the Future" LEGO set.

All very awesome things, I would take a picture, but my computer is on the fritz right now. The gift came and identified my Satan by their real name, so I won't reveal that. So, I will let them reveal themself for everyone to heap praise upon.

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    Because I worked 2:30am to 5:00pm yesterday, i rewarded myself with a half day today. And it was a good thing I did!

Shortly after coming home, the gift from my Satan came! The extremely awesome and generous gift consisted of the Gravity Falls "six strange tales" DVD, The book, "Why Evolution is True" which the biologist in me was pumped for, and the "Back to the Future" LEGO set.

All very awesome things, I would take a picture, but my computer is on the fritz right now. The gift came and identified my Satan by their real name, so I won't reveal that. So, I will let them reveal themself for everyone to heap praise upon.

I couldn't pass up an opportunity to give children Legos. It's only right.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I am very close to done with my Satan's gift. I've got a couple more things to set up.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Tis the season to leap up excitedly from my nap when the doorbell rings! Unfortunately tis also the season for there to be nobody there and no gift and then I was just overexcited with nowhere to go

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Hi Satan, sorry I was at work when UPS tried to deliver the first time.

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    I think that being minions for other people is my favorite part of Secret Satans.

It feels just like high school. Use me Satan. Let me perform dark deeds in your name.

That song from Anastasia always goes through my head when people talk about Evil Minions.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Oh hey, many thanks to my Satan @Uriel because I DID receive Gone Home, The Stanley Parable, and Cook, Serve, Delicious on Steam!! (Now with gin + photos)
    CF459782-62EA-4C27-8852-16C90EE35AAB_zpstgeg450n.jpg
    Screenshot2013-12-07164102_zpsda425c9d.png
    Screenshot2013-12-07164049_zpsee8296a5.png
    Screenshot2013-12-07164030_zpsb5a6ab8f.png

godmode on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Yay @godmode! Sorry you only got one part of your gift so far.

I was kinda hoping that you would get to enjoy both parts together over the weekend!

But yeah, I hope you enjoy them I can only personally vouch for Stanley Parable though. Merry Xmas!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Chicago people, lets all pitch in and send Robert Khoo some deep dish!

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Chicago people, lets all pitch in and send Robert Khoo some deep dish!

Just call it pizza casserole all ready. Thin crust, represent!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Problem: My Satanee has a bunch of stuff on their wishlist that I either 1) also want or 2) already own

We both have excellent taste.

• Options
    Give your things to the Satanee and add them back onto your wish list. Win win.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    @sheri my friend who doesn't post but watches the Satans threads every year because they are fun said to tell you he is a fan.
    He also wanted to know if you post any youtubes/videos of your crocheting.

Also if someone makes a current chains link, I'll update the OP

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Man.

I'm never not doing this again.

I'll just donate a kidney or something next year if I have to.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    What that post translates to is, you guys are awesome and I love riddles and sending people presents.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    neville wrote: »
    @sheri my friend who doesn't post but watches the Satans threads every year because they are fun said to tell you he is a fan.

Hi @neville's friend! Thanks, you're great!

I haven't posted any videos yet because I haven't got a setup for it that doesn't involve me trying to rest my phone on my boobs.

• Options
    DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    neville wrote: »

Hi @neville's friend! Thanks, you're great!

I haven't posted any videos yet because I haven't got a setup for it that doesn't involve me trying to rest my phone on my boobs.

And suddenly there was a huge upswing of interest in crocheting amongst certain male demographics...

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• Options
    Well you wouldn't SEE the boobs!

They'd be like a table

Kind of

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    What Sheri is saying is that you're all invited over for Thanksgiving to eat dinner off her boobs.

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Sweet zombie Jesus, some of you guys already have presents?

Maybe some of us Satans like to draw out the surprise.
    I kid, I kid ... you delightful bastards are just too good

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
  • Options
    They're not big enough for a Thanksgiving meal

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    This Satan is more challenging this year, gift-wise, but I have a feeling it'll turn out fine

At the very least, they're going to get a dirty drawing, courtesy of my husband (in the similar vein that Cilla Black got last year)

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I work so much this week that my satanee has no chance at getting a gift from me. 65 hours is a lot... Stupid Best Buy.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So even though you don't know who you are, don't expect a gift from this week is what I'm saying.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    So should I make the thread title about @sheri 's boobs now?
    Are we doing a Community thing or something?

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Hey! I thought of a couple things.

My shirt size in now L, so as opposed to other years I could actually use shirts in that size.

I don't remember the other thing.

• Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    I have a general "No Christmas before Thanksgiving" policy that I'm not giving up on. I am gathering ideas for my Satan, though. So once Friday hits, it's game on.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I have a similar policy, except I don't celebrate Thanksgiving and use my birthday instead.

Which happens to be almost the same day this year. Or will be the same day, because of different timezones, or something. Anyway: your thanksgiving, my birthday, I am totally hitting up those Black Friday online sales.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    There has been some discussion about an appropriate day to hang the Christmas decorations in my family.

I'm of the opinion that twelve days before Christmas is plenty of time to put them up (hell, there's even a song about the twelve days of Christmas, right?), and obviously you take them down again before New Year's Day.

Apparently Amy and my sister Sarah consider December 1st is more appropriate. Oh well.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Actually the twelve days of Christmas start on Christmas day and go until Epiphany.

We pretty much go month to month with the seasonal decorations. First of October we put up Halloween decorations. First of November we take them down and put up Fall/Thanksgiving decorations. First of December we take those down and put up Christmas decorations. First of the year we pack it all up along with whatever new stuff we got.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Well you wouldn't SEE the boobs!

They'd be like a table

Kind of

Your boobs are spies
    Not a table
    Duh

This discussion has been closed.