Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Sheri I am jealoouuusssss

(Or as much as I can be with a literal closet full of yarn)

• Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    For the Satan of @Abracadaniel just PM me for rad gift ideas and I also have a better address in Orlando you should send said gifts to. Don't worry I'll make sure he gets them.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna PM Dan's satan and tell them to ignore anything Derek ever says ever

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Sheri I am jealoouuusssss

(Or as much as I can be with a literal closet full of yarn)

Girl have you SEEN my stash?

I bought a lot of yarns I'd never buy, because they're fancy and expensive (pre-sale). I'm so excitttted

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    what's a good, soft yarn for a baby blanket?

that knitpicks sale looks great, but i'm clueless

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Noggin wrote: »
    what's a good, soft yarn for a baby blanket?

that knitpicks sale looks great, but i'm clueless

asbestos

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Barbed wire?

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Kittens

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Steel wool.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Steel kittens

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Babies don't need blankets.

Just a sheet of high carbon steel, about an eighth inch thick.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Make a baby blanket out of this shit

201012251754425213_131750330.jpg

Build a Super Saiyan

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    :rotate:

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Baby blankets are inhumane. What kind of sick monster sews babies together to keep himself warm?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Hey @Isoldae

I was trying to get some work done in the office when a demonic penguin waddled in and started attacking my printer with a baseball bat. After it covered the room in toner I saw this message and photo for you...You owe me a new printer!

"The Dark Lord of the Underworld is pleased with the progress made with the first game. Your Steam videos show you can handle the dangerous side of being a Spy, but what about the more mundane side? Tell me the name of the forumer presented again in the attached picture, @ them in the thread, and we'll continue your Holiday Hauntings"

Breaking_concrete_zpsc134da82.jpg

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Oh my god. Inspiration just struck for what to send my Satan. Time to buckle down and get crafty.

(This is going to be so good oh man I am so incredibly excitedddd)

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Cello wrote: »
    Oh my god. Inspiration just struck for what to send my Satan. Time to buckle down and get crafty.

You're going to send him cinderblocks?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Ok so I am tasked with identifying the forumer in the supplied picture of someone smashing some concrete with their chop?

Hmmm

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the real task is buying me a new printer and cleaning my office.

• Options
    I thought that you and the demonic penguin were just recreating that scene from office space for your own personal enjoyment.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Well now you can recreate the scene from Anchorman where you offer money out of your wallet to make someone feel better :P

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    So I don't really have any ideas who is in that picture, but clicking it leads to a photobucket with the initials S H on it so I was thinking maybe smart hero who I guess is abracadaniel now.

But that could just be a red herring and be sassori's photobucket and mean nothing.

Or I could be completely wrong.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    that's her photobucket

thanks google

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    See, I was thinking of it as still being a riddle. So I've been trying to think of whose forum handle could possibly be depicted by that image.

A couple names come to mind, but I haven't really thought about it too hard.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    End wrote: »
    that's her photobucket

thanks google

I tried to google stuff and nothing helpful came up.

So I guess you are just better at google than me!

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Man I haven't seen old @BrickChopper post in a while

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Oi Satan

I've decided that if you could just forego everything on my list, and gift me (A) the instant knowledge of what I want to go to school for and (B) the guiding light that is my elusive drive and desire to make art, that would make me a better photographer, that'd be great.

You know, dark powers and such.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Oi Satan

I've decided that if you could just forego everything on my list, and gift me (A) the instant knowledge of what I want to go to school for and (B) the guiding light that is my elusive drive and desire to make art, that would make me a better photographer, that'd be great.

You know, dark powers and such.

I could probably throw together a Wizard of Oz type situation for you...

Give me a couple days and $40, I'll have you finding purpose everywhere.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote: »
    So I don't really have any ideas who is in that picture, but clicking it leads to a photobucket with the initials S H on it so I was thinking maybe smart hero who I guess is abracadaniel now.

But that could just be a red herring and be sassori's photobucket and mean nothing.

Or I could be completely wrong.

it has the username right in the url

also I was always Abracadaniel, even when I was Smart Hero

this is my true form

pwzEyVQ.png

• Options
    How could I be so blind?

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Cello wrote: »

You're going to send him cinderblocks?

I would totally be down with a pallet of cinderblocks. I got projects to do.

Syphyre on
  • Options
    Isoldae wrote: »
    End wrote: »
    that's her photobucket

thanks google

I tried to google stuff and nothing helpful came up.

So I guess you are just better at google than me!

Yeah, that has nothing to do with anything. The image was given to me by the penguin.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    And now I have been given the image of a penguin giving an image to a penguin by a penguin.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Fishman wrote: »
    And now I have been given the image of a penguin giving an image to a penguin by a penguin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGJZt83_JE

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Hey Satan! Sorry for the late wishlist post, work and family stuff got the better of me. But it’s here now!

A little bit about me. I’m a recent Texas State grad living in Central Texas. I’m looking to go into sports production and TV news photography/production at some point, so I will appreciate anything related to those fields. I enjoy watching sports on TV and in person (pro teams are Houston Texans, Astros, Rockets, and Colorado Avalanche). I also enjoy tech and video game stuff just as much. I have a lot of that in my Amazon wishlist (in my sig). I like reading sci-fi and light fantasy stuff, although I don’t seek it out. My movie taste is kind of all over the place, so don’t worry about getting me any movies (except the ones on my Amazon wishlist). Blu-rays and DVDs are both fine.

I own a Kindle so you're welcome to gift me any Kindle books.

I’m a size adult S for shirts. I don't really wear gaming and general geek shirts, but I would definitely wear the shirts on my Amazon list.

I'd also like to get into some tabletop gaming. No idea where to start.

As far as video games go, if I don't have it I'll probably enjoy it. Exceptions are turn-based strategy games like Disgaea and Advance Wars and first-person shooters like Call of Duty. I’m going to be building a new gaming PC very soon (ordering stuff on Friday!), so gift me cool stuff on Steam! Username is Sad Schaub on there.

PC games I own:
    Bioshock 1, 2, Infinite
    Civ V + Brave New World
    Walking Dead Season 1 + 400 Days
    Skullgirls
    Sonic Adventure 1, 2 (and Sonics 1-3 and CD)
    Portal

Note: I just bought the Bioshocks, Civ V, and Walking Dead last week, and as of this writing (11/25) I literally can’t play them. I’ll let you know in the thread when the PC is up and running.

I also got into this little indie game called League of Legends... you may have heard of it. IGN is SadSchaub there. Riot Point cards are 100% acceptable and appreciated.

I have a 360 and DS, but I have too many games for them as is. Please, nothing on those platforms.

Console games I own (so I don't need them on PC):
    Mass Effect series
    Fallout 3 (GOTY)
    Skyrim

Of course, anything with a personal/local touch will be much appreciated. I will be overjoyed at getting anything from you!

Shows I own
    Breaking Bad Seasons 1-4
    Delocated Seasons 1-3
    Community Season 1
    Mission Hill

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I have a box full of presents and none of them are for me.

Now to figure out international shipping rules/costs for this country.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    so about isoldae's newest thing
    there is definitely a ghost lady in the mirror right

does she fit into this at all

did we already cover this and i am the last one to notice the ghost lady

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Hey @Isoldae

I was trying to get some work done in the office when a demonic penguin waddled in and started attacking my printer with a baseball bat. After it covered the room in toner I saw this message and photo for you...You owe me a new printer!

"The Dark Lord of the Underworld is pleased with the progress made with the first game. Your Steam videos show you can handle the dangerous side of being a Spy, but what about the more mundane side? Tell me the name of the forumer presented again in the attached picture, @ them in the thread, and we'll continue your Holiday Hauntings"

Breaking_concrete_zpsc134da82.jpg

Looking at the sign up sheet only two names spring to mind.
    fightinfilipino and quicksnap

• Options
    mostly what sticks out to me in that picture is the dude in the back looks like he is staring pretty hard at that dude butt

getting a good view of dude butt

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    it is an ass-less gi dojo

2x39jD4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.