Options

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    Almost a week ago I received three packages and a rhyming note from proxy indicating that there was one more on the way, and not to open any until I have all.
    The fourth is still nowhere to be found.

Guys, I think santa is dead. :(

• Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    It's time for Bursar's annual "Drop off the Face of the Earth Just in Time for Santa Stalking"!
    Sorry. I've been super-busy!

On the flip side, Santee, you have been stalked. And judged. Mostly stalked, and you have been found wanting.
    Wanting things, I mean. Man, I should finish my sentences the way I intend them to be finished. Anyway, suitable presents are being collected, and once I've got them all, the gifting will commence. Oh, yes, have no doubt of that.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Aaand done!

Your gifts are on their way, Santee.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Madpoet wrote: »
    The fourth is still nowhere to be found.

I stole it.

I sort of do that at this time of year.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Santee,
    I'm sorry. I totally forgot to order stuff yesterday. :( I got caught up in getting picture calendars done for my family (60% off!) until 2 AM and I totally forgot to order a few things during the cyber Monday sales. Oops. I'm not giving up though! I'm sure I can still find what I'm looking for at a decent price.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b.gif

Twas the night before Christmas...well give or take a few weeks. But what's a few weeks between us?

Bobiel's been camping out on top of the box for the whole night. No Bobiel, this isn't your new litterbox either.
    Bob12_zps2f2059fa.jpg

But what could possibly be in the box?

Little known fact, David Fincher filmed that scene in my backyard. Honest truth. :) But I wonder what's really in the box...
    Bob13_zpse851dbcb.jpg

Umm...umm... If you excuse me, I think Kirindal's going to check out... *Faints*

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Year of the Vita?

edit: When I told my wife what a Vita was and that someone got one, she was shocked. When I just told her a second person got one, she was even more so. :P I love this secret santa every year. You are all just amazing. Between this thread and the Steam thread there is hope for humanity on the internet.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Holy crap two Vitas so far this year already?? Very nice - I've heard it's a great console.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    I just gota message from my santa! Excitement at critical levels! Also urahonky seriously confused me there with his gift get ;)

Santee should have his gift by now. I'm giddy as heck.

Now how did I confuse you? @Big Classy? Does my name resemble your Santee's? :P

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Holy crap two Vitas so far this year already?? Very nice - I've heard it's a great console.

It's pretty damn sexy. I'll admit!

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    You guys are seriously awesome. I love the generosity and Christmas cheer on display up in here.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I am so tempted to get a Vita, but my wife would kill me haha. It seems so great! And it is awesome that so many folks are gifting them. Yall some generous sumbitches, I tell ya h-what

• Options
    Hurrah! More vita owners! Now high tail it over to the vita thread.

• Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I am so tempted to get a Vita, but my wife would kill me haha. It seems so great! And it is awesome that so many folks are gifting them. Yall some generous sumbitches, I tell ya h-what

Yeah, I twice had that Amazon "Black Friday" package in my cart and removed it, mostly for the same reason you avoided it. :) I'm glad they're getting handed out, though...thats awesome.

On an un-related note, I've pulled the trigger on the first part of my gifting, so keep your eyeballs peeled for the UPS man, Santee!

Edit: Screw it. Full Giftage inbound.

Kendrik on
    steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    Pfft, getting a Vita as a gift is so last year. I'm some sort of Vita-gift getting hipster.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I got the same bundle and it's great. Just from the PSP games in my download queue alone, I'm good for months.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Clearly I need to send two vitas!

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    I'd love a Vita..

but I already own one!

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    edited December 2013

Yup, pretty sure me and the couch would be best friends if I bought a new console... hell even an old one might get me in trouble given how overboard I went collecting retro stuff awhile back!

Shopping this weekend for my Santee, mostly have it planned what I'm buying so I look forward to pulling the trigger.

Lindsay Lohan on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Hey, so ... Santa.

Sorry for the super-late notice, but I just remembered that I am going to be out of town next week - like, the 8th through the 15th. It was originally supposed to be a bit shorter than that, but things got moved around, and here we are. I have a helpful neighbor who can pick things up if they're left at my door, but if something requires a signature, that might be tricky to get. Also, USPS probably won't be delivering for that period, so ...

So, yeah. Sorry for completely spacing out on this one.

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Just a reminder for my santa that I will leave for Texas the morning of the 24th and won't be back until 2014. So if it's gonna be later, let me know I'll give you the address I'll be at.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    Yeah actually probably useful to know we'll be out of town from Saturday the 21st to Saturday the 28th.

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Your gifts are on the way, Santee. BE WARNED.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Dear Santa,

I'm not going anywhere this year. I'll be right here... waiting...

002.jpg

<3

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Oh hey the gift I ordered for my Satan from Amazon got here today. Wait why are there so many boxes for me I didn't order that much...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

However, they only came with the real name of my gift giver and "From SS." so I don't actually know if they are from my Satan in SE++ or my Santa in G&T. So if you want to proxy me a message letting me know which SS this is from so I know for sure which thread to post in, that'd be Fantastic.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Feels good to have a successful giftening :D
    SANTA DUTIES COMPLETE!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Hey, so ... Santa.

Sorry for the super-late notice, but I just remembered that I am going to be out of town next week - like, the 8th through the 15th. It was originally supposed to be a bit shorter than that, but things got moved around, and here we are. I have a helpful neighbor who can pick things up if they're left at my door, but if something requires a signature, that might be tricky to get. Also, USPS probably won't be delivering for that period, so ...

So, yeah. Sorry for completely spacing out on this one.

"Require.... signature.... for... everything"
    Oh what? Nothing. Just taking notes! For no reason!

• Options
    ScudMuffinScudMuffin MarylandRegistered User regular
    Gifts sent, hope my humble attempt makes you and your family smile!

XBL: Scud FTW
    PSN: ScudMuffin
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Oh man so many people are saying gift sent

Exciting

Oh also, Santee, I will be joining this category sometime this week. Just you wait. I hope you're in a playful mood.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Gifts going out, gifts I ordered for my fam coming in. Checking the mail in december is the best, you never know what awaits you!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    So many packages coming to my house soon! Finishing up the presents for my santee, got some gift bombs for my wife, presents for the kids. UPS must hate me.

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    santee: your gift is on your porch!

• Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    Oh! Oh! Rubbermaid containers! Thanks @Ah_Pook !

...oh, nevermind. I ordered those. :)

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Everyone tell me in PM who their santee is! Then I can use my expert detective skills to know who has me!
    FLAWLESS LOGIC

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Santee, I should be sending out your package tomorrow! Soon the giftening shall be upon you.

Santa: It would probably be a good idea to let me know via proxy when anything should arrive since the address is my parents house and I'm usually only there once a week. But I can easily go any day of the week to pick stuff up! Or you can just PM my husband @thepain73 if you want to be lazier.

Kirbith on
    Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    Everyone tell me in PM who their santee is! Then I can use my expert detective skills to know who has me!
    FLAWLESS LOGIC
    We already established that everyone's santee is Rorus Raz.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    Good news Santee! I have decided what I'm going to get you and immediately went to order it.

Bad news Santa! Amazon appears to have run out of it. I know how implausible this sounds but its true.

Don't worry though, the elves are on the case! They've shared with me their secrets and apparently... you can buy things from places other than Amazon. Who'd have thought?!

"Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    FLAWLESS LOGIC

Which has me confused. Why are people getting gifts?
    Is this a giant ruse? Have people ordered gifts for themselves?

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    Radiation wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    FLAWLESS LOGIC

Which has me confused. Why are people getting gifts?
    Is this a giant ruse? Have people ordered gifts for themselves?

Rorus changed the passwords on their accounts and has been making the posts himself.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Yay, the little elves at Amazon shipped your gift, santee!

Looking forward to your gift get post in a couple of days.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699