As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The final Giant Bomb thead

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i am not ready to ride this rollercoaster

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    @AtomicTofu nobody answered you I the last thread, but the Sly Collection is totally worth $10.00. They are my favorite playformers on the PS2, I bought the collection on disc for PS3 and 100%ed all three games. The conversions are good, each game has it's own set of trophies, and they hold up super well.

Okay...so now I need to decide between the PS3 or Vita versions (ugh why no cross-buy)

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Ok I got tales of godxillia

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    crossposting this because I got called out in the last giant bomb thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaeIEPEUU18

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    oh fuck i got challenged for that too didn't i

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular

I was far more interested before I realized that wasn't a typo.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    So in Child's Play news my dumb buddies and I are doing a Five Nights at Freddy's charity stream, with stupid high AI levels

Y'all should tune in

• Options
    HitsuraptorHitsuraptor Registered User regular
    Ok so I just caught up on the last thread and something stuck out. When chincy was telling mum stories he said you have to pay to put air in your tyres? Is that normal in America or just some places that have coin operated tyre pumps?

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    you guys like morrowind, and the popular characters of morrowind?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0

august on
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

Yay!

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    jclast wrote: »
    @AtomicTofu nobody answered you I the last thread, but the Sly Collection is totally worth $10.00. They are my favorite playformers on the PS2, I bought the collection on disc for PS3 and 100%ed all three games. The conversions are good, each game has it's own set of trophies, and they hold up super well.

Okay...so now I need to decide between the PS3 or Vita versions (ugh why no cross-buy)

I can't help with that one. If I'm ever lucky enough to own a Vita it'll be one of those sexy PSTV contraptions.

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    they have them at gas stations, or at least they used to. I'm not sure since my grandfather gave me an air compressor that I use.

• Options
    Ok so I just caught up on the last thread and something stuck out. When chincy was telling mum stories he said you have to pay to put air in your tyres? Is that normal in America or just some places that have coin operated tyre pumps?

Most places charge like 50 cents

Some places have free ones but that's not the norm

Where I am anyway

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Most (if not all) of the gas stations I've seen here in southern California use coin-operated machines.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

I was far more interested before I realized that wasn't a typo.

For real, where are all the kaijurps at?

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

Some are free, some are coin operated, more of the latter though.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    the second kid is supposed to be easier right

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

NOOOOOOO SELLLLLLLLL

NOOOOOOO SELLLLLLLLL

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    There used to be ones in Omaha that cost, but they are all free now.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular

Yay!

jude or milla? what are the differences? i figured i'd get a few hours of game before it pushes me one way or the other but i just saw some anime cutscene and the games all like CHOOSE

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Always go with the girl, what are you, a gay

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

NOOOOOOO SELLLLLLLLL

NOOOOOOO SELLLLLLLLL

SS14_Photo_288xx.jpg

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Just bought Sentris.

It's pretty neat. After a couple of tries just to suss out what was going on, I made a song I was fairly happy with on the third attempt.

It seems like earlier prototypes clearly labeled what type of instrument each of the four lines you could select samples from were, but now they're just kinda...abstract symbols. I'm hoping changes are made to make that more clear.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Millia has awesome crazy multicolored anime hair

Why would you choose the other guy

• Options

Yay!

jude or milla? what are the differences? i figured i'd get a few hours of game before it pushes me one way or the other but i just saw some anime cutscene and the games all like CHOOSE

It only changes a few scenes here and there but I recommend milla

• Options
    I also wish there was a way to preview the sound sample before I drop it.

...which is I suppose a thing I could just ask about since this is early access.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    suddenly this stream is the puffed crisps power hour

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options

Yay!

There are a few parts in the game where Jude and Millia have some mutually exclusive scenes. Think of it as choosing your "viewpoint" character.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    I have eaten too much of all these things

• Options
    seasleepyseasleepy Registered User regular
    I should not have been surprised that Dan had never had a Fig Newton and in fact was unclear on what a fig is but.....

Steam | Nintendo: seasleepy | PSN: seasleepy1
  • Options
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I think Jude is better to start with to make the story make sense also he is more fun to play as than milla

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Go with Jude, Farg

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    i went with jude because he's a fucking sensible medical student and he's not off adventuring or falling asleep in half-elf racism class like your average tales protag

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    "I have SOME dignity here... So you get a bottle of Old Crow..."

@_@

signature.png

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    "Not through the butt. You need to have some dignity.

So I'm carrying around a 7 dollar bottle of whiskey..."

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    i went with jude because he's a fucking sensible medical student and he's not off adventuring or falling asleep in half-elf racism class like your average tales protag

Farg

I need you to promise me one thing.

As soon as you get the ability to put sunglasses on your characters, put a pair on Jude.

It made several cutscenes starring him way more entertaining than they would have been otherwise.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    i will

i would have anyways, but i definitely definitely will

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    @SilverWind and I derived 90% of our entertainment concerning Xilia from putting costume bits on them

Jude always had on sunglasses and a fedora

On a mission from God (get it, because.... ahhh you'll get it)

dN0T6ur.png
This discussion has been closed.