As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Taking [Chat] to the [Chat]less Until Death: Judge Minty

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Man my legs are restless tonight.
    Man my eggs are restless tonight.

That's a whole separate issue. I'm real curious to find out wat the hatchlings look like.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    So now not only are both of my siblings engaged but now I'm gonna be an uncle. This is too much shit happening for one year.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    rQIPN5b.jpg

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Hey, turns out horrible medical conditions that wreck people's lives can be hilarious!
    http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/the-living-hell-of-the-man-who-orgasms-100-times-a-day/
    Experiencing 100 orgasms a day may sound like the gift that keeps on giving, but a heartbroken man from Wisconsin can assure you — it’s much more of a curse.

Dale Decker is a 37-year-old husband and father of two who suffers from an uncontrollable condition known as Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome, Barcroft Media reports.

He first felt the symptoms after he slipped a disk in his back and was on his way to the hospital. Decker inexplicably ejaculated five times on the drive — and says the orgasms have kept on coming ever since.

“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

“It makes you never want to have another orgasm for as long as you live,” Decker added. “There’s nothing pleasurable about it because even though it might feel physically good — you’re completely disgusted by what’s going on.”

Decker says the intense episodes have taken an extreme toll on him and his family. He is afraid to even leave the house because evidently no place is safe from his excessive ejaculation.

“If you’re in public, if you’re in front of kids — it’s disgusting and it can break you real fast,” he told Barcroft.

“It happened to me at the grocery store and when it was over, there were around 150 people looking straight at me — why would I leave the house when something like this can happen?”

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I just wanna die in space

• Options
    I could swear I've read that exact same story but with the genders reversed.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Just seen an image Ill probably never forget, thanks reddit
    Did you click that imgur gallery about spooky pictures? Because I wish I hadn't.

nope it was this
    A Japanese Worker, Hiroshi Ouchi, after being exposed to 17 Sv of Radiation. He was exposed to so much radiation his Chromosomes were completely destroyed, but was kept alive for 3 months against his will.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2014
    I just saw the recommended specs for The Evil Within.
    64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
    i7 with four plus cores
    4 GBs RAM
    50 GB of hard drive space*
    GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GBs of VRAM

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ByaTSbHIgAAyCG9.jpg

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Guardian doing a piece on Christian schools teaching a discredited qualification
    "Scientists have known for years that snowflakes are shaped in six-sided, or hexagonal, patterns. But why is this? Some scientists have theorised that the electrons within a water molecule follow three orbital paths that are positioned at 60° angles to one another. Since a circle contains 360°, this electronic relationship causes the water molecule to have six ‘spokes’ radiating from a hub (the nucleus). When water vapour freezes in the air, many water molecules link up to form the distinctive six-sided snowflakes and the hexagonal pattern is quite evident.

Snowflakes also contain small air pockets between their spokes. These air pockets have a higher oxygen content than does normal air. Magnetism has a stronger attraction for oxygen than for other gases. Consequently, some scientists have concluded that a relationship exists between a snowflake’s attraction to oxygen and magnetism’s attraction to oxygen.

Job 38:22, 23 states, ‘Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?’ Considering this scripture, some scientists believe that a tremendous power resides untapped within the water molecules from which snowflakes and hailstones are made.

How can this scripture, along with these observations about snowflakes, show us a physical truth? Scientists at Virginia Tech have produced electricity more efficiently from permanent magnets, which have their lines of force related to each other at sixty-degree angles, than from previous methods of extracting electricity from magnetism. Other research along this line may reveal a way to tap electric current directly from snow, eliminating the need for costly, heavy, and complex equipment now needed to generate electricity."

My scientific knowledge isn’t superb – not helped by three years of ACE – so I asked Professor Paul Braterman, a chemist at Glasgow University and a committee member of the anti-creationist British Centre for Science Education, what he thought.
    Bullshit on stilts

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    I could swear I've read that exact same story but with the genders reversed.

Yeah, that's a thing that happens to women as well.

• Options
    Elki wrote: »
    I just saw the recommended specs for The Evil Within.
    64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
    i7 with four plus cores
    4 GBs RAM
    50 GB of hard drive space*
    GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GBs of VRAM

Weird that PC CPU requirements are so high still, I wonder if its just for the 8 cores?

• Options
    Did you click that imgur gallery about spooky pictures? Because I wish I hadn't.

nope it was this
    A Japanese Worker, Hiroshi Ouchi, after being exposed to 17 Sv of Radiation. He was exposed to so much radiation his Chromosomes were completely destroyed, but was kept alive for 3 months against his will.

D:

• Options
    Yes, Trent, we applaud your brave choice not to date women who don't want to date guys like you.

• Options
    Oh Christ, I looked it up.

Just don't. It's fucked up. It's like something out of Seven. Fucking God.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular

nope it was this

:(

Wouldn't his digestive tract be mostly dead within the first week or two? That must have have been horrible.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

Im so sorry, :( I truly am.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    In other news Trent Max protests being barred from his local pub by refusing to go there ever again

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Lately I only sleep for 3-5 hours. Hrm.

p.s. Good morning chatlings.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options

Im so sorry, :( I truly am.

I am actually kind of nauseous now. This never happens. Wow.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, radiation poisoning severe enough will totally do that to you.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    I am now going to detox my mind.

Xwo6NA0l.jpgyImSAKMl.jpgGpkJJnq.jpg

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote: »

ByaTSbHIgAAyCG9.jpg

better luck fishing in the rural church dating pool then

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    That dude's dating pool is bound to be rather shallow and brackish.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Ugh

We just got slammed by the post-bar crowd

Coworkers are reeling afterwards, complaining about being understaffed, abusive customers, etc

They find me standing over the grill, head hung low

They ask me what's up

"I'm trying to figure out where I fucked that up so that I don't do it again."

The idea of learning lessons from a clusterfuck and improving from it appears to have blown a few minds.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I guess next month's Games with Gold have been announced. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Darksiders 2 for 360. Looking forward to Darksiders 2, even though I heard it wasn't as good as the first.

The funny thing I've seen is that there's only one game on the XBOne this month, and that crowd is really upset. They want at least two every month. The console has been out less than a year! It's way too soon for them to have any kind of library of decent games that aren't actively selling anymore!

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Lately I only sleep for 3-5 hours. Hrm.

p.s. Good morning chatlings.

I would kill for that ability

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I guess next month's Games with Gold have been announced. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Darksiders 2 for 360. Looking forward to Darksiders 2, even though I heard it wasn't as good as the first.

The funny thing I've seen is that there's only one game on the XBOne this month, and that crowd is really upset. They want at least two every month. The console has been out less than a year! It's way too soon for them to have any kind of library of decent games that aren't actively selling anymore!

That last point isnt a real reason, PS4 is getting Issac: Rebirth on PSN for free the day it launches, and both compaies have done that before in the past.

No reason they couldnt give one of the launch games away.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

It doesn't look like an interesting game, but not much to be done about it I suppose. It'd be nice if it was something I was interested in, but I still haven't finished Guacamelee and Super Time Force, so it's not like I'm hurting for games.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    here, let me foretell the future. this particular wave of anti-"feminism" reaction will eventually proceed under

1) an accusation that it and all its legislative successes are actually guises for an extreme left-wing agenda, underpinned by quote-mining the leading activists,

2) the contention that it is bad for women because it make their men unmanly,

3) the contention that it is bad for women because it will undermine their traditional rights in motherhood, in particular over abortion and custody (the so-called men's rights activists will quietly slink off at this point)

because all three is more or less the rise and rise of Phyllis Schlafly

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I know people have been saying this since pong, but I don't need any graphics better than lol or wow, much less crysis 3 or whatnot

Except in the world of virtual headsets and all that, of course, ramp that shit up

• Options
    in the next VR horror game i want it to actually be able to kill me

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

Well, how about VR Facebook? That's coming!

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »

there's a pbf for this

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular

Looked it up.

Yeah, pretty sure I won't forget that for a long time. Trying to comprehend how he lived for three months like that is fucking impossible.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Suriko wrote: »

Looked it up.

Yeah, pretty sure I won't forget that for a long time. Trying to comprehend how he lived for three months like that is fucking impossible.

Oh, this is the radiation dude?

I saw that image and didn't feel that much

which probably says something but eh

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    u1qUe3C.png

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »

ByaTSbHIgAAyCG9.jpg

Man, this is the easiest decision that I have had to make recently.

• Options
    Suriko wrote: »

Looked it up.

Well first of all I assume anyone who even looked at his case was devoid of a heart, a soul, any sense of compassion and any common sense.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I just wanna die in space

fixit.jpg

This discussion has been closed.