Options

I Have A Cunning [Chat]!

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    UGH, they replaced my broken mouse with a unit with the loudest clickwheel in history.

@Ludious How do I get that sweet IT Req hookup?

buy IT bottles of booze

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Wash wrote: »
    this blue pomengranate gatorade tastes like blue jello

Hook me up

no way, I drank it all, dat shit tasted like blue jello

dead to me

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    newer games will intrinsically have more people playing them

the games you play at a certain younger age range will resonate with you more than others

older folks are auto-hipsters if they liked games when they were young

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I like dating shorter women. And taller guys. We need more gay/bi NBA players.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I would date a woman taller than me. Or way shorter, or the same height, or the opposite height

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    this blue pomengranate gatorade tastes like blue jello

Hook me up

no way, I drank it all, dat shit tasted like blue jello

dead to me

Way to not cast a healing spell, cleric

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY COMES OUT ON DIGITAL STREAMING TUESDAY

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    A colleague is seemingly stuck on lvl 26 for about two weeks now. He's probably doing everything wrong.

I found 26-27 to be a pretty big hump

Is your colleague raiding? Raiding = upgrade mats for the gear s/he's wearing so diligent raiding carries you up to 28.

Strikes and public events yield slower and less reliable upgrade mats.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I would date a woman taller than me. Or way shorter, or the same height, or the opposite height

Opposite height?

So like, upside down?

or like... idk if you're 5'11" then a lady who was 11'5"?

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014

@BEAST! is only a wee bit taller than me. I am a wee bit taller than him in heels. It makes me feel empowered and gives me the confidence to degrade, emasculate, and publicly humiliate him. And this is only from an inch more in height.

This is your future when you date tall women, jake. It is inevitable.

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

Opposite height?

So like, upside down?

Negative so must be a mole person.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    A colleague is seemingly stuck on lvl 26 for about two weeks now. He's probably doing everything wrong.

Is your colleague raiding? Raiding = upgrade mats for the gear s/he's wearing so diligent raiding carries you up to 28.

yeah, upgrade mats are a big hump at first -- right around 25-27 you hit the point where you spent all your marks for gear and you pretty much just have to do the daily strike and public event to hope for upgrade shards. Then after a couple weeks you are swimming in marks so you can just buy stuff and disassemble it to get upgrade shards and you'll get a bunch from the raid and then all of a sudden you're 30 and you don't have any bars to fill anymore so you don't play Destiny for like a month.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    If I was a short dude, I think I'd cry forever. As it is, Im scraping the lower bound of acceptable height.
    fak u

poo
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    newer games will intrinsically have more people playing them

the games you play at a certain younger age range will resonate with you more than others

older folks are auto-hipsters if they liked games when they were young

I actually disagree with this. Demon's Souls is probably my favorite action rpg ever. FO:NV and NWN2:MotP are up there for the best RPG I ever played. Skyrim is by far the best first person sandbox RPG I ever played. Crushes Morrowind. Valkyria Chronicles is probably my second favorite tactical RPG ever after FFT. I don't think its just about when you play games. I think its about the games themselves and what you look for from them.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    I just started watching Vikings and they've got this word for their big council meeting. I assume it's supposed to be called The Thang, or The Thane, or something other than what it sounds like

because what it sounds like to me is The Thing

so anytime anyone mentions it, it's like "Yeah, we're going to the thing" or "Oh yeah, I saw you at the thing."

As if they were discussing a small party at a mutual friend's student apartment.

The idea that a bunch of vikings would refer to a grand meeting so very casually is cracking me up.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

"BEAST!" is only a wee bit taller than me. I am a wee bit taller than him in heels. It makes me feel empowered and gives me the confidence to degrade, emasculate, and publicly humiliate him. And this is only from an inch more in height.

What if I WANT to be degraded, emasculated, and publicly humiliated

I mean

That sounds terrible, no tall women for me no thanks

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    The only sort of overall trend that I've noticed in the girls that I've liked is that they were shorter than me, so maybe that's a thing? And guys who are taller, but like not... WAY taller.
    That's hard though.
    *kinda short*

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Opposite height?

So like, upside down?

You are dating someone who is opposite height right now!

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I don't talk to people who are shorter than six feet tall

• Options

"BEAST!" is only a wee bit taller than me. I am a wee bit taller than him in heels. It makes me feel empowered and gives me the confidence to degrade, emasculate, and publicly humiliate him. And this is only from an inch more in height.

I think we can work something out

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The World Trade Center window washer situation right now.
    I would be shitting myself if i were them.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i think i am close to beating evil within

it has tried my patience sorely at times

i tried to buy sunset overdrive yesterday on the xbone store but it is "unavailable" unless you buy the $79.99 deluxe edition

stupid microsoft

tried your patience?

oh my

i'm basically just an older winky in your mind aren't i

never finishing a dang old thing, needing a bunch of adderall (never had it) to function

the key difference is that when winky abandons something you can feel the waves of raw self-hate radiating off of him

somewhat related

I was browsing through the xbox one UI (still not a huge fan but whatevs) and I noticed this absolutely massive Gamerscore. wtf? This onthelastcastle guy has over 100k Gamerscore? Is he just mad 100%ing every game he gets like some sort of video game savant?

Pop open his profile and it's just half completed game upon half completed game. It was endless...

there's a lot of games to play in the world! i rarely grind out achievements especially anymore... at first it started as a joke to beat all my friends gamerscores but then... it just kept going

oddly enough the only people at all close to me are @emnmnme‌ at 95k and my roommate who just eclipsed me

@OnTheLastCastle‌

Bogart's got quite a score, too.

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular

No, both of the guys who tried to hook me on Destiny (and succeeded) are such noobs, they don't even know what a raid is.
    I will have to wade in and captain that ship, so to speak.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Sholay has one dance number in particular that is just so Spaghetti Western that I suspect if Leone had ever seen it he would have made a musical Western in a fit of pique.

• Options
    can confirm Hakks is a giantess

• Options
    No but I always think "why do women feel social pressure towards taller guys always? I wouldn't think it was weird!"
    Until I remember how funny it was when my 5'5 friend would be making out with his 6'3 girlfriend in high school

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

This is staggeringly common on tinder profiles

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    So tall. :(

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    i think i am close to beating evil within

it has tried my patience sorely at times

i tried to buy sunset overdrive yesterday on the xbone store but it is "unavailable" unless you buy the $79.99 deluxe edition

stupid microsoft

tried your patience?

oh my

i'm basically just an older winky in your mind aren't i

never finishing a dang old thing, needing a bunch of adderall (never had it) to function

the key difference is that when winky abandons something you can feel the waves of raw self-hate radiating off of him

somewhat related

I was browsing through the xbox one UI (still not a huge fan but whatevs) and I noticed this absolutely massive Gamerscore. wtf? This onthelastcastle guy has over 100k Gamerscore? Is he just mad 100%ing every game he gets like some sort of video game savant?

Pop open his profile and it's just half completed game upon half completed game. It was endless...

there's a lot of games to play in the world! i rarely grind out achievements especially anymore... at first it started as a joke to beat all my friends gamerscores but then... it just kept going

oddly enough the only people at all close to me are @emnmnme‌ at 95k and my roommate who just eclipsed me

@OnTheLastCastle‌

Bogart's got quite a score, too.

I kind of wish you could opt out of gamer scores. It's cool that people like them and enjoy achievements, but to me, I just don't want the pop ups on the screen when I accidentally get one.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

When we were walking around the met museum curators kept trying to get her to go back to her pedestal

• Options

CAN'T confirm, I am only 5'6", this barely qualifies as slightly above average (5'4" is ave female height in the US)

My sister is the giantess (5'10". The bitch.)

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    So tall. :(

But pretty.

Soooooo . . . .

• Options
    Little did they know @Beast! already had her on one

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

This is staggeringly common on tinder profiles

It's nice not having to write a tinder profile.

• Options
    Man Beast is a short

• Options

I think we can work something out

I don't remember you being super tall though

Or did I have a few too many zimas at that pool party

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    no 1 will love me because i am short

i will be shunned 4ever

fak u all

poo
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »

When we were walking around the met museum curators kept trying to get her to go back to her pedestal

It is only my ego and casual disregard of lesser beings that makes me appear as though I am an elevated and untouchable statue worthy of Pygmalion's grossest jerkoff fantasies

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    the best height for a lady though, for real

is however tall some girl who thinks I'm awesome is

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular

They can't hear you from up there?