Options

fizzle [Chat]

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    also the ridiculously over-the-top muzzle flash of the k7...

if the k7 avenger was a MPDG i would waifu her

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    i always wondered what speculoos was actually meant to... be

It is a tasty thing that you can eat.

Fundamentally same as burg.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Leitner wrote: »
    problem is most salty white people thinks racist only means "motivated by an actual explicit conscious malice of thought towards people of another race"

I don't think this is a white person thing.

This is basically universal to the human experience.

Sounding off against institutional discrimination puts you in the minority position, especially if we exclude every college educated privileged middle class kid.

Which I suppose sounds a bit #notallwhatever, but if shits to actually change you really need a handle on the reality of beliefs and not whatever strawman a been set up to knock down.

i no im literally sayin why they say they aint racist

because they dont think racism means what other bros think racism means

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    it's shortbread cookie in spread form

yes but how does it happen

is it found in caves? is it mined? do u scrape it off the tonsils of the gingerbread man?

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Leitner wrote: »
    problem is most salty white people thinks racist only means "motivated by an actual explicit conscious malice of thought towards people of another race"

I don't think this is a white person thing.

This is basically universal to the human experience.

Sounding off against institutional discrimination puts you in the minority position, especially if we exclude every college educated privileged middle class kid.

Which I suppose sounds a bit #notallwhatever, but if shits to actually change you really need a handle on the reality of beliefs and not whatever strawman a been set up to knock down.

Yeah, you can still be a minority in one way yet pull the exact same shit about a different category. I don't hate gay people but...

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Ugh, i just hit play on the rest of that video
    "I thought Miss Fortune would prefer a strong drink to something more sugary"

THEN WHY DID YOU MAKE A 16 PROOF "COCKTAIL" YOU MOST BASIC OF BITCHNERDS????

Deebaser on
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015

I think they hold vajajoos open during pbr schemers.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @syndalis there was some issue with people being able to log into SotA with the free weekend but it's fixed now...

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Miss Fortune is awful and embarrassing.

Terrible drink is ALSO awful and embarrassing.

Seems perfectly on point to me...

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    ludious wrote:
    the fuck is this, fizzing

eddy is secret fish vet

nothing about Eddy surprises me anymore.

this has to be drug or alcohol related somehow

upper eastside parties full of disaffected 20-somethings taking shots of absinthe out of live bass bladders

This is a real thing, kind of, from a Belgian town where they drink live fish in red wine:
    The gray fish, known as grondeling, are about an inch long, but some years they're bigger and more difficult to drink down.

"Sometimes they are still trembling a little in your mouth... You don't taste them -- but the wine is good."

• Options
    take me back to the days when MF first came out and people just amumu ult + mf ulted till the forums became the pacific, salty and everlasting

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I feel like New York is less than a generation away from something like mandatory rent controls on the lower ten floors of any building and thus the construction of walkways between the luxury condos and the creation of a literal undercity

oh god yes yes can we do this please yes yes yessss

i don't care what level i occupy, i just need this please

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Ludious ChelleYeah Organichu "Irond Will" TehSloth syndalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NALqlCtO9Yk

Check out this garbage drink for garbage nerds
    It is literally the worst thing i have ever seen.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SWEET DRINKS

GIVE ME A PANTY DROPPER ANY DAY

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

Miss Fortune is awful and embarrassing.

Terrible drink is ALSO awful and embarrassing.

Seems perfectly on point to me...

The website that makes it is apparently sponsoring a party at PAX East. Im thinking I should go and tell that kid he's too old to be making drinks for High School kids.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    ludious wrote:
    the fuck is this, fizzing

eddy is secret fish vet

nothing about Eddy surprises me anymore.

this has to be drug or alcohol related somehow

upper eastside parties full of disaffected 20-somethings taking shots of absinthe out of live bass bladders

This is a real thing, kind of, from a Belgian town where they drink live fish in red wine:
    The gray fish, known as grondeling, are about an inch long, but some years they're bigger and more difficult to drink down.

"Sometimes they are still trembling a little in your mouth... You don't taste them -- but the wine is good."

Oh!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    i'm a big man

i drink hard shots

i get on the internet and complain about video games

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2015/01/mo_man_arrested_after_telling_black_waitress_he_wanted_to_show_her_where.html
    According to police reports, Gaa initially denied making the remarks but dropped a few racial slurs in trying to explain his innocence.

hahahahahaha

• Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

That's not "sweet" That's poorly mixed diabetes in a glass.

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

Look, I like LoL and all but

things I really do not need in my life include "LoL themed drinks."

LoL is fun because of the gameplay, the style, themes, and "culture" surrounding the game are pretty terrible. Character design is one-note, story is a joke, and the primary cultural influence the game has is "new insults to type in all caps at other players."

You need a compelling videogame culture in order to make this kind of stuff interesting. You can't make a witty t-shirt based on tight control mechanics or well-timed ult cooldowns. "What drink would Miss Fortune like?" Who fucking cares she'd like double dorans into IE because she's just as interesting as her designers made her, a walking sprite with huge boobs and an AA reset.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

That's not "sweet" That's poorly mixed diabetes in a glass.

heeheeheee

b/c i am totally a liquor aficionado

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I feel like New York is less than a generation away from something like mandatory rent controls on the lower ten floors of any building and thus the construction of walkways between the luxury condos and the creation of a literal undercity

oh god yes yes can we do this please yes yes yessss

i don't care what level i occupy, i just need this please
    sunlight is a privilege you filthy peasant, now take your NYC-mandated Vitamin D supplements and continue shining my Mecha Gold Louboutins

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    i don't think i'd ever want to drink a non mixed cocktail

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    BEAST! wrote: »
    @Hakkekage sorry i'm gonna drink all this wine that we didnt finish and see if i can order a cake also to eat all of the cake

you always drink all my wine :cry:
    you say a week after we poured out a bottle of wine you'd opened literal months ago and never finished

you save that wine for cooking.
    pfftt, i ain't no WINE cooker mr "oh i'll just whip up a goddamn pizza you scrubs"

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I had probably my favorite drink ever while waiting for our spot at the ramen place the other day

It was gin, ginger beer, chartreuse and lime with crushed ice

I think it was the best cocktail I have ever had

• Options
    edited January 2015
    a bunting and grondeling party

i'm not sure whether i want to pointedly not invite chu, or invite him so we can mock him and his clumsy efforts to properly drown the orlotan

Eddy on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I remember when I was in undergrad "pink panty dropper" was the term for a frat party swamp juice made of beer, vodka, and pink crystal lemonade.

It was actually not so bad!

• Options
    i don't think 5.5oz of fruit juice is rly the thing we need to be worried about with how much sugar most people consume

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

I refuse to put anything that begins with "specul-" in my mouth

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    I remember when I was in undergrad "pink panty dropper" was the term for a frat party swamp juice made of beer, vodka, and pink crystal lemonade.

It was actually not so bad!

i just vommed a little

• Options
    edited January 2015

LoL is fun because of the gameplay, the style, themes, and "culture" surrounding the game are pretty terrible. Character design is one-note, story is a joke, and the primary cultural influence the game has is "new insults to type in all caps at other players."

You need a compelling videogame culture in order to make this kind of stuff interesting. You can't make a witty t-shirt based on tight control mechanics or well-timed ult cooldowns. "What drink would Miss Fortune like?" Who fucking cares she'd like double dorans into IE because she's just as interesting as her designers made her, a walking sprite with huge boobs and an AA reset.

i agree 100%. There is no need for nerd themed cocktails, yet that website and video channel continues to make them and they are the laziest things ever.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    everything you drink/do/see/hear at a frat party is bad.

If there is a hell, it's a frat party.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    @Ludious @ChelleYeah @Organichu @Irond Will @TehSloth @syndalis

nnnnnnnnnnnrrrrggggh

the whole... nerd thing about it

his shelves covered in nerd shit

the pixelated fonts

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Doesnt seem great, I like sweet drinks, thats just juice + booze. And chug? the college is strong in this one.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Beer pong is kind of fun

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    https://medium.com/@sebfung/the-irs-and-startup-education-71611c0169c7

sooo

i took this data science class at general assembly starting after i got laid off from my old job and before my new job
    and it's relevant to both jobs somewhat, the skills would have been useful in both

does this count as tax deductible

@tyrannus

(
    okay why is whenever i type @ and a name and hit enter on the same line

)

poo
  • Options
    cocktails are for middle aged women

u gotta inject marijuanas like a real man

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »

Beer pong is kind of fun

there as a time when i was not a horrendous wreck at flip cup

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Also, you can make sweet drinks.
    Fuck. I made vodka crans last we

i agree 100%. There is no need for nerd themed cocktails, yet that website and video channel continues to make them and they are the laziest things ever.

obviously you don't appreciate the ingenuity of using the two shot glasses to represent the two guns, and since the guns poison you it's only fitting that they are filled with captain morgans spiced rum and parrot bay

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »

Beer pong is kind of fun

yes

if I am forced at gunpoint to play beer pong I will do it to avoid being shot.

This discussion has been closed.