"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    TO A BABY JAGUAR OF SOME SORT?!

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    BtKggd4.jpg
    My ovaries exploded. Uterus has sustained critical damage. Shields are down. We're surrounded!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    problem is most salty white people thinks racist only means "motivated by an actual explicit conscious malice of thought towards people of another race"

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    BtKggd4.jpg
    My ovaries exploded. Uterus has sustained critical damage. Shields are down. We're surrounded!

The best grindr profile shot I've ever seen, the one which most instantly disintegrated my panties was: a cute shirtless guy with a great body, against the backdrop of an amazing vista of rolling forested hills which he had clearly just been hiking, smiling as he reached down to the bottom left-hand corner of the shot and fed an acorn to an inquisitive squirrel

• Options
    i found the video omg it's so tiny i can't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7joPSziB85U

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    problem is most salty white people thinks racist only means "motivated by an actual explicit conscious malice of thought towards people of another race"

"I don't see skin color", said no non-white person ever

• Options
    could you even imagine the evil delight of asking someone to help paint a room that unbeknownst to them will become their place of captivity, and that the color scheme is thematically hinting at the plan

• Options

im openly racist against schecks

I bear you great malice in my racist heart

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh my God I am so tired. Drove a four hour round trip for a Netrunner tournament that was six rounds of intense concentration spread over nine hours in a boardgame store's funky-smelling back room.

There was a Pokemon tournament going on at the same time, so the Netrunner crowd vied for space with little kids and grown adults with no dress sense and poor hygiene.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    i found the video omg it's so tiny i can't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7joPSziB85U

LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE MEOW IM DYING

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    We just found the previous tenants unemptied liquor cabinet -- had like 4 unopened bottles of rum and half a bottle of gran marnier that was old enough to taste really off

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I think I've identified why I can't get anything done.

Plan: Get up at 9ish, Shower, breakfast, go to the bookstore at 11, go to the park around 12ish to take some pictures. Poke around at home for a few hours. Go to fancy dinner around 6. Go to a movie around 8. Go home to get ready for Sunday's hike.

And then the following sequence:
    * Night before, cousin wants to go to a tour for his birthday and invites me, I say I'll come if there's a ride because the bus trip is insane. No response.
    * Friend wants me to go with them to a store, I say only if I can't do the tour (I have a few hour gap in the original plan, after all!)
    * I start the original plan, get a long phone call while getting up for the alarm clock. Oh well, I'll shower quickly!
    * I shower
    * I get a second long phone call while toweling off. There goes the bookstore.
    * Get a message from the cousin that they're trying to get a hold of the cousin who can give the ride. Oh well, if I can get a ride I have no time for the park.
    * Friend really wants to go to the store, so waits to see if I can. I go to the coffee shop because what the hell else can I do.
    * Cousin gives up on the ride, will maybe be in town later (So there goes the dinner+movie thing)
    * I tell my friend that I can go to the store. And of course they have already added stuff to their schedule so now they're going to another store first.
    * Cousin with the ride calls, I have to turn them down now because I am not going to jerk people around because I don't do that.
    * Friend is now also going to get lunch first before going to the store. So it will be another hour and a half.

People, man. People.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    helping a bro paint his new place -- were making good progress when a friend walks in and goes "you know, this looks a lot like Pokemon -- it's like the inside of a pokeball" -- now it's all we can see and my friends a bit disappointed in his color choices

Your friend is disappointed because he got caught.

We suspect it was his wife's secret plan

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular

*reaches for navy laser*

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

nice try u cant be racist against me, im the most racy...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

*reaches for navy laser*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjls6qvohfU

?

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »

*reaches for navy laser*

?

omg that thing was so fun for you, and so absolutely unfun for everyone else

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    We just found the previous tenants unemptied liquor cabinet -- had like 4 unopened bottles of rum and half a bottle of gran marnier that was old enough to taste really off

post pics

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    @Hakkekage sorry i'm gonna drink all this wine that we didnt finish and see if i can order a cake also to eat all of the cake

you always drink all my wine :cry:
    you say a week after we poured out a bottle of wine you'd opened literal months ago and never finished

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    @Hakkekage sorry i'm gonna drink all this wine that we didnt finish and see if i can order a cake also to eat all of the cake

you say a week after we poured out a bottle of wine you'd opened literal months ago and never finished

you never drink all my wine :cry:

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    It's a shame ronnie no longer posts, he was a favorite.
    He did go out on a Fart Patrol post which is a classy way to go.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Echo wrote: »

"I don't see skin color", said no non-white person ever

Preposterous Echo

I exclusively see people as walking income tax brackets

Winky on
  • Options
    ronnie is basically forum jesus

a messianic figure that showed us we could rinse the taint of cynicism and live in harmonious nerdery

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

*reaches for navy laser*

?

omg that thing was so fun for you, and so absolutely unfun for everyone else

My fav PD weapon was the guide-by-wire rocket launcher. You were a sitting duck while using it but it was so much fun to snake through a level and explode someone else.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    my lunch became lunch/dinner because i procrastinated

6 eggs, 3 (organic grass fed!) beef hot dogs, 1/4 onion + garlic sauteed, 2 tbsp butter, 2 oz monteray jack, red peppers, spinach, and a tiny bit of chipotle pepper

mmmmm

food

I had a soup with noodles, ikea meatballs, corn, sweet potato, chili flakes, eggs and a savory, slightly sweet broth

maybe i shoulda put some meatballs too

I'm probably going to take the train to south ferry and catch a boat to ikea soonish. Maybe stop at that thai place first.

back so soon

i wish i could come because i want more things but i needa do my project tonight

@syndalis
    you could try home town bbq!

poo
  • Options

just cause you gallivant in public with a lo-cut top and low-rider jeans doesn't mean you're racy

saucy, maybe

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

you save that wine for cooking.

• Options

just cause you gallivant in public with a lo-cut top and low-rider jeans doesn't mean you're racy

saucy, maybe

can we settle on salacious

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

saucy, maybe

I can give you risque but that's as far as I'm willing to go

• Options
    @Ludious @ChelleYeah @Organichu @Irond Will @TehSloth @syndalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NALqlCtO9Yk

Check out this garbage drink for garbage nerds
    It is literally the worst thing i have ever seen.

• Options
    I had a complicated relationship with PDark weapons

the K7 avenger, for instance, infuriated me with its relatively small clip, but its soviet-sounding flat klak-klak-klak grew on me

the audio in that game was awesome actually! very diverse that instantly let you know what was being fired: laptop gun had a really pleasant high pitched pewpewpew; ar-34 had a dry noise; dragon had a clunky, more meticulous drone

even the reloads felt real good, metal scraping on metal and cha-chinging with echoes

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

saucy, maybe

I can give you risque but that's as far as I'm willing to go

I mean, personally I find him downright licentious

• Options
    this exists : IMG_0004.jpg
    omg

omg

omg

poo
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

I don't think this is a white person thing.

This is basically universal to the human experience.

Sounding off against institutional discrimination puts you in the minority position, especially if we exclude every college educated privileged middle class kid.

Which I suppose sounds a bit #notallwhatever, but if shits to actually change you really need a handle on the reality of beliefs and not whatever strawman a been set up to knock down.

• Options
    i always wondered what speculoos was actually meant to... be

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    it's shortbread cookie in spread form

poo
  • Options
    amazing Belgian gingerbread goop is what it is

This discussion has been closed.