As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We're not doing this in [Movies]

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Just got out of FF7.

Good thing I didn't apply mascara because it would've been all over the place at the end

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    HUMAN CENTIPEDE PART 3 (FINAL SEQUENCE) features bully prison warden Bill Boss (Dieter Laser), leading a big state prison in the US of A, with a lot of problems; his prison statistically has the highest amount of prison riots, medical costs and staff turnover in the country. But foremost he is unable to get the respect he thinks he deserves from his inmates and the state Governor (Eric Roberts). He constantly fails in experimenting with different ideas for the ideal punishment to get the inmates in line, which drives him, together with the sizzling heat, completely insane.

Under threats of termination by the Governor, his loyal right hand man Dwight (Laurence R Harvey) comes up with a brilliant idea. A revolutionary idea which could change the American prison system for good and save billions of dollars. An idea based on the notorious Human Centipede movies, that will literally and figuratively get the inmates on their knees, creating the ultimate punishment and deterrent for anyone considering a life of crime. Having nothing to lose, Bill and Dwight create a jaw-dropping 500-person prison centipede.

Is there anything Eric Roberts will say no to?

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I've never seen a Human Centipede movie and I'm ok keeping it that way.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    HUMAN CENTIPEDE PART 3 (FINAL SEQUENCE) features bully prison warden Bill Boss (Dieter Laser), leading a big state prison in the US of A, with a lot of problems; his prison statistically has the highest amount of prison riots, medical costs and staff turnover in the country. But foremost he is unable to get the respect he thinks he deserves from his inmates and the state Governor (Eric Roberts). He constantly fails in experimenting with different ideas for the ideal punishment to get the inmates in line, which drives him, together with the sizzling heat, completely insane.

Under threats of termination by the Governor, his loyal right hand man Dwight (Laurence R Harvey) comes up with a brilliant idea. A revolutionary idea which could change the American prison system for good and save billions of dollars. An idea based on the notorious Human Centipede movies, that will literally and figuratively get the inmates on their knees, creating the ultimate punishment and deterrent for anyone considering a life of crime. Having nothing to lose, Bill and Dwight create a jaw-dropping 500-person prison centipede.

Absolutely not

Motherfucker did A TALKING CAT?!?

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Newly elected President James America Conte has problems. Relations between the Chinese have broken down. The economy is in the crapper. The highway system has failed.

Pressed with overwhelming stress and a vice president who is stepping on his policy initiatives Conte has a nervous break down.

Once through, he realizes what he must do. Calling an emergency session of congress president Conte sets forth a visionary plan to save all Americans from the impending nuclear war, make everyone part of one of those human centipedes from them movies. That's like... A lot of people dumb dumb.

Human Centipede 5: Centepede Across America

No I don't.
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Newly elected President James America Conte has problems. Relations between the Chinese have broken down. The economy is in the crapper. The highway system has failed.

Pressed with overwhelming stress and a vice president who is stepping on his policy initiatives Conte has a nervous break down.

Once through, he realizes what he must do. Calling an emergency session of congress president Conte sets forth a visionary plan to save all Americans from the impending nuclear war, make everyone part of one of those human centipedes from them movies. That's like... A lot of people dumb dumb.

What in the wild blue fuck are you talking about?

• Options

What in the wild blue fuck are you talking about?

HC5: CAA

No I don't.
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I've never seen a Human Centipede movie and I'm ok keeping it that way.

I saw bits and peices of it while extremely inebriated in college

its dumb and gross

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

Going hungry

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    hey

hey Raijin

I just want you to know I wept tears of blood at your post

thanks

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    hey

hey Raijin

I just want you to know I wept tears of blood at your post

thanks

I was just joshing ya

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Oh good, another Human Centipede movie.

I was wondering how I'd go about cutting all the food out of my diet this week.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Quick, name a more tedious person to watch a movie with than a gun nerd

Me.

Or people who like marvel too much

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

People that talk while the movie is playing.

• Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular

A physics nerd.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular

My parents because for some reason they keep asking if every character is a lawyer

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Bedigunz wrote: »

My parents because for some reason they keep asking if every character is a lawyer

is this a bit

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

I mean, maybe a film studies major?

They are often the worst.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Interesting people talk during movies.

Also jerks.

I mean when are you going to talk about the rock kissing people? After the movie?

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Sitting in the theater, minutes away from FF7!

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    I'm not sure that there is a good Christian computer game. I would be happy to be wrong though.
    well Run Jesus Run is basically the best video game of all time

• Options

oh my god this is wonderfully weird and specific

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular

I'm just imagining them watching Star Wars.

It is delightful.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

My brother!

• Options
    chiasaur11 wrote: »

It is delightful.

"is that man a lawyer"

"no mom, he's a wookie"

"...is he a wookie lawyer?"

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

It is delightful.

"is that man a lawyer"

"no mom, he's a wookie"

well, chewie and han DO want their money down

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

Film student?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular

In the grimdark future of the year 30XX...

In the darkest of spaces...

Where no sun shine....

Humanity will encounter....

The ass-end of itself.

Human Centipede X:
    Galactic Centipede

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I heard Centipede is going to have a role in this summer's new hit movie, Pixels.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    My favorite part was tej hurrying to roll the window up.

• Options
    Bill's an uptight lawyer from the suburbs, Jonathan is a wild partying actor looking to make it big. These roommates are in a tight spot after their third roommate Steve, who always kept them together, dies from exposure! Bill's girlfriend Jessica finally decides to find them a third, making them put out an online ad!

When they put out that advertisement to find a new third, they never expected to find someone quite like Dr. Pede.

Now all four of them are living it up in the heart of Chicago, with Dr. Pede filling in for Steve just fine, making sure all of them are inseparable.

Find the closest group of friends at home on NBC's newest hit comedy, "Stuck Together With Dr. Pede" Thursday nights at 8pm starting May 7th.

Episodes:
    Pilot - May 7th - TVMA
    The Operation - May 14th - TVMA
    A Fresh Start - May 21st - TVMA
    The Trial Separation - May 28th - TVMA
    TBA
    TBA
    TBA

No I don't.
  • Options
    With ideas like these I really should be writing for SNL.

Because it's awful nowadays judging from that 40th anniversary episode.

No I don't.
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    in the sixth movie, realizing they can't escalate it any further, executives reboot the franchise and take it back to basics

it's just one guy stuck to his own butt. he lives forever

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    I heard Centipede is going to have a role in this summer's new hit movie, Pixels.

I can neither confirm or deny

• Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    in the sixth movie, realizing they can't escalate it any further, executives reboot the franchise and take it back to basics

it's just one guy stuck to his own butt. he lives forever

The Ron Paul Story

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    My favourite thing about the human centipede was how the doctor was complaining about how nobody understood his vision, like he was curing cancer.

I was like dude, come on, it's me, you can level with me

Your vision is asses pooping into faces, it's...ah, it's super dumb.

Prohass on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »

Film student?
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

My brother!

He's never told me anything about films he's said he has disliked other than that they are "pretentious."

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular

It is delightful.

"is that man a lawyer"

"no mom, he's a wookie"

No that's actually pretty accurate. They only watch dramas but don't understand them, so their default assumption is that everyone must be a lawyer.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    How 10 Movies Would Be Different If They Came From Nicholas Sparks Novels
    2. Pretty Woman: When Vivian and Edward attend the polo match, he is trampled by a horse. There is a reprise of the dressing-room sequence as she tries on black dresses for his funeral. "I'm going to be spending an obscene amount of money," she says to Larry Miller with a sad smile. He looks at her knowingly. "Profane, or really offensive?" he asks kindly. "Really offensive," she says. "Funeral offensive. Trampled by a horse offensive."

• Options
    How 10 Movies Would Be Different If They Came From Nicholas Sparks Novels
    2. Pretty Woman: When Vivian and Edward attend the polo match, he is trampled by a horse. There is a reprise of the dressing-room sequence as she tries on black dresses for his funeral. "I'm going to be spending an obscene amount of money," she says to Larry Miller with a sad smile. He looks at her knowingly. "Profane, or really offensive?" he asks kindly. "Really offensive," she says. "Funeral offensive. Trampled by a horse offensive."

Nicholas Sparks is the worst person

This discussion has been closed.