Options

[Phalla]tale - Final Day: The End

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Signups have closed

Please allow for about 20 minutes of organization before role PMs start going out. Once all role PMs have been released, the game will start with the posting of the opening narration. Do not act on your role PMs until the game begins.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    This game is inspired by the video game Undertale. No knowledge of the source game is required to play in this game.

This is correct, right? Absolutely no knowledge of the game is needed to play?

It is indeed correct. Everything you need to know to play this game will be provided to you in the opening post, narrations, and role PM.

On that note, please everyone keep spoilers labeled and in spoiler tags for those of us that haven't played it but may in the future

the twist of the game is that you're playing kime

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Honestly, I feel like the biggest spoiler doesn't even really tell you anything about the plot:
    Your actions have consequences that make Bioware games seem like 16-bit era JRPG's.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    This game is inspired by the video game Undertale. No knowledge of the source game is required to play in this game.

It is indeed correct. Everything you need to know to play this game will be provided to you in the opening post, narrations, and role PM.

On that note, please everyone keep spoilers labeled and in spoiler tags for those of us that haven't played it but may in the future

Never Trust Kime, even if you are Kime.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Day 1: Breaking the Peace

The first incident started on a day like any other. It started as another peaceful day in the underground, but was punctuated by a noise and flash of light in a residential district. Citizens rushed to the house where the incident took place, to check the commotion. The residence's owner, Infidel, was nowhere to be found. Bystanders reported seeing unfamiliar figures in the neighborhood earlier in the day. Could they be the ones behind the incident? Rumors began to flow. What could have caused the everyday peace to be broken like this but a stranger? Nothing stranger than a human, after all. But now that you mention it, what's a human look like anyways? Something suggests that this is going to be a tougher mystery to solve than it originally seemed.

Eliminated Players
    Infidel

Day 1 closes Monday, June 6, 10PM PDT / Tuesday, June 7 1AM EDT / 5AM UTC.

Voting should be done in thread; actions should be sent as a reply to your original role PM. Let me know if you did not receive a role PM. The standard villager role is posted below:
    You are a Monster!

Long ago, monsters were run into the underground and sealed in by a magic barrier. Despite this, monster civilization has continued to move along in peace. But now, a threat to that peace has entered the monsters' underground realm. Monsters have begun to disappear, and rumors have been swirling that humans have entered the underground to wipe out the rest of the monsters. With the potential threats lurking in the underground, the future of monsterkind looks uncertain. All you want is for peace to return, and to return to the calm, quiet life you had before - it's time to summon up your bravery to do what it takes to make it happen.

Abilities: You are a standard monster. You start the game with SL 1, HP 12, and AT 3. Every time you gain 1 SL, you also gain 3 HP and 2 AT. You have standard Fight and Support abilities.

Win Condition: Peace Returns to the Underground - Monsters win when all threats to peace have been removed from the underground, returning monsterkind to its previous way of life.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Let's see... Day 1, when we just flail about... let's go with a bit of music to set the mood and a vote for Phyphor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8543q-vR0D8

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Fuckin' humans

and fucking !JaysonFour trying to remove the magic box

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Infidel is just pretending to be dead. He faked his death and is actually the serial killer.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

Never Trust Kime, even if you are Kime.

So you're saying Kime is Edward Norton from Fight Club?

and yes I realize it was originally a novel written by Chuck Palahniuk....which didn't feature Edward Norton.....because it wasn't a movie.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm amused that Infidel seems to have replaced squashua.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Look I'm creating a hit squad the likes of which this world has never seen.

All monsters loyal to the king should hit me up (but not actually hit me) and we'll take care of the human menace lickity-split.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Ooooh I havent been this excites in a while

Come back to me bbc code come back!

[Bold]!Chamberlain[/bold]

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Damn almost!!!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    So, which one of you is Undertale, and do we like or not like them? (I've never played the game before)

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Bedlam for indiscriminately killing villagers as the Vig.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Brody

Bedlam was da MVP.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Just gonna show this phaserlight fella some phalla love.

GUARDS! SEIZE THEM!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Activate royal decree
    vote+1

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Brody wrote: »

How did you do as vig again?

All monsters loyal to the king should hit me up (but not actually hit me) and we'll take care of the human menace lickity-split.

We have a king? SPOILERS please =P

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I finally get to enact my blood feud with cj iwakura.

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

We have a king? SPOILERS please =P

There's a royal guard! I thought it was obvious!

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    So many new names.....(well not new, just haven't been in games for a while).

So, I guess one of them gets a vote! shalmelo

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    The Cow King

Get you BB code in order, man!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JPants for placeholdering me in Phallafly when I was one day from retirement. I think. Unless I've revenged you before.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    I'll go with Shalmelo, who, as veterans will know, is always mafia.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Well, let's see if I remember how this works:

Kime

Yep, still got it!

• Options
    Dont tell me how to live my life!!!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

I killed one villager, after he tied the vote within an hour of vote close. And then started the tradition of eating a mafia/vig kill night two.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    McKidMcKid Registered User regular
    So, which one of you wants to go on a skeleton date ?

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    McKid wrote: »
    So, which one of you wants to go on a skeleton date ?

Well, I am wearing clothing...

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    AustinP0027 I am calling you out!

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    capfalcon obviously.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options

I killed one villager, after he tied the vote within an hour of vote close. And then started the tradition of eating a mafia/vig kill night two.

Killing villagers is the chief weapon of Vigilantes! Killing Villagers and occasionally mafia. Mafia and Villagers. The two weapons of a vigilante are Killing Mafia and Villagers... and Serial Killers.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I ask you all why does one individual need a gnome to post?

The answer, of course, is because they're trying to disguise the fact that they're a human!

I needed a gnome to post. Care to explain?

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular

Killing villagers is the chief weapon of Vigilantes! Killing Villagers and occasionally mafia. Mafia and Villagers. The two weapons of a vigilante are Killing Mafia and Villagers... and Serial Killers.
    But what if the vigilante kills... the vigilante?

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    It's been awhile and I don't remember my grudges.

So, if I have a grudge against you, please refresh my memory so I can enact my revenge.

K. thx. bye.

• Options
    The Four Weapons of a Vigilante, no AMONG the weapons of a vigilante...

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Hmm no Megafrost ...

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    GG for fooling me last game!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine