Options

[Phalla] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Fall of Atlanta [Giovanni & Camarilla Victory!]

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Austin for being such a good leader last game,

Didn't he kill his seer? I think he killed his seer.
    More eventually I suppose than if he were outed day 3.

His seer was super suspicious, that's not his fault.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I WILL HONOR NO PRINCE

What about Prince Inactivus?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Yeah, I think you did a great job defending the seer day 3.
    But I do think you slipped up and told me who the seer was the day before the game ended.

Yeah I did that. Told everyone when he died.

Only Sir Fab ever got a direct confirmation who it was otherwise. Pretty sure I had a couple people who I insuinated it was me there for a bit but they all died off by the end.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Yeah, I think you did a great job defending the seer day 3.
    But I do think you slipped up and told me who the seer was the day before the game ended.

Yeah I did that. Told everyone when he died.

Only Sir Fab ever got a direct confirmation who it was otherwise. Pretty sure I had a couple people who I insuinated it was me there for a bit but they all died off by the end.

No, the day before then.
    When you gave everyone a password except the guy you've been explicitly trusting day 3, and whose only action record has been targeting you with assists.

I was 100% certain Brody was the seer.
    And then Fry wanted to shoot him later on, so that was funny too.

• Options
    Ah. Hrm.

They weren't my passwords. Kime gave passwords,which I used to connect people he had been talking with. To confirm myself.

So, you made a bit of a logic jump, but it was an accurate end result still.

Anyways...I'm a vampire now! Who cares for the petty concerns of those mortals and their "seers". I scoff at their futile attempts to control their limited worlds.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Ah. Hrm.

They weren't my passwords. Kime gave passwords,which I used to connect people he had been talking with. To confirm myself.

Anyways...I'm a vampire now! Who cares for the petty concerns of those mortals and their "seers". I scoff at their futile attempts to control their limited worlds.

People were confirming that they received a password and that you gave the correct one to them in the thread. Brody should have done that too.

I think that's discrider's point.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Ah. Hrm.

But you were supposed to protect the passwords! Passwords are vitally important to networks! they are the most crucial thing ever! And you never asked me, never contacted me! you just let Disc vote for me and let the village kill me.

I had a password and you ignored me! I could have helped! I could have saved the world. But you didn't like the passwords. You didn't love them. The passwords just wanted to be loved, Austin! And you couldn't give them even that much! Why couldn't you love them!?! They needed you and you let them down! failure! Shame! Shame Shame!

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Night 1: The Last Waltz

The preliminaries had gone swimmingly. Most every arrival had acted exactly as Victoria had imagined. The Toreador mostly went through the Heaven door, seeming to have perceived the demonic alternative as ill fortune. Though there had been one exception... an odd Neonate that the Primogen did not recognize. A lanky man with a distant disposition. Well, there would be no shortage of their like on that evening.

The Brujah had no fear. They went through the Hell door in stride. As did the shadowy figures that could only have been Nosferatu. At least, the ones who weren't hiding altogether. Had it been up to her, those wretches would not have been welcome at all. Elysium was Elysium, however, so one had to take the bad with the good. So long as they kept their distance, and their filth, far from her.
    There was no sign of the Gangrel. After the Justicar's infamous spat with the High Council, she didn't expect any of them. The Warlocks were not noticed, either. No surprise there. That just left the Lunatics. For all Victoria knew, they were there before her. Or they weren't going to arrive at all. They'd pick whatever would mess with her the most. Or whatever would make her think they would. Damn those wretches.

At last, it was time to pay her respects. The Prince was already mingling with the crowd of faces, both familiar and not. Lunatic or not, Benison was not a man to be taken lightly. Most mistook him for a Brujah or a Gangrel. The massive Kindred towered over most others of any of the more hardy clans. Few knew his true clan, and those who did knew best to keep their mouths shut. Benison was as deranged as any of his clanmates, and all the more fearsome for it.

Yet at Victoria's approach, his southern heritage revealed itself. He was the perfect gentleman as he motioned for the Toreador to approach. "Ms. Ash. You have truly outdone yourself. Has she not, my dear?" The thin Ventrue at Benison's flank gave a practiced smile. "Quite. Most spectacular, Victoria." How that woman came to marry the likes of Benison was beyond Victoria's grasp. Most likely a play for power. She wouldn't be the first, nor the last.

"Prince Benison, I wanted to bring to your attention the matter of-"

"I believe she refers to me."

The gathering fell silent. What was once a joyous affair of assorted chatter of music and merriment turned to an atmosphere of dread. The leather-clad Brujah, Thelonious. He was instantly recognizable, even were he not dressed like a man who had just left a biker bar after having beaten up everyone there.

"YOU. TRAITOR. SAVAGE! YOU DARE TREAD UPON MY CITY!"
    Benison's courtesies were lost in a roar of range. Eleanor had long since retreated back, as if she foresaw this occurence well before any other.
    "I no longer adhere to the rules of YOUR little city, madman. My brethren and I are through with your little dance. I just wanted to tell you so in person."
    "Mark those words. THEY ARE YOUR LAST." Benison's arm went to his side, and a massive broadsword was drawn from the folds of his cloak.
    "Prince! This is Elysium, and you must-"

"TELL ME NOT WHAT TO DO IN MY CITY!" Benison roared at Victoria, who recoiled from the building conflict. Yet even through her practiced mask of terror, she couldn't help but allow the ghost of a smile. This was going just as she planned. The whole city would see Benison for what he truly was, and then the populace would fall right into her lap. It was almost too easy.

"If it is a challenge you seek, Benison, then it's one you shall have." Thelonious cracked his knuckles, and approached the sword-wielding Prince with a fearless grin. "I promise this will be over fast."

He was right, but for reasons no one expected.
    Just before the two were to exchange blows. every ounce of light in the room was snuffed out.
    This was no natural darkness, however. This was all-encompassing shadow, one that snuffed out light, sound... and any but the most elite Kindred's senses.

"LASSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Who screamed? It was hard to say. It was impossible to ever know within the next few seconds. Innumerable panes of windows shattered, the sounds of screams and yells of terror rang throughout the museum... and minutes later, when the lights came on, all that was left were fleeing Kindred, broken bodies, and assorted piles of ash.
    This was not how Victoria had meant for this to go at all.
    It was time for new leadership sooner than she had planned.

The Slain
    Benison - Malkavian Prince (Camarilla)
    Thelonious - Brujah (ex-)Primogen (Anarch)
    Eleanor - Ventrue Seneschal (Camarilla)

Updates
    kime has been elected Prince for Night 1.
    Brody has been elected Seneschal for Night 1.

Vote for a player to perish in !red and a new Prince, if so desired, in !lime.

By the end of Night 1, the Prince may choose to have a player meet the sun by publicly marking them for execution in bold purple.

Phyphor, Baidol, The Cow King, lonelyahava, Void Slayer, and Gnome: since you didn't vote yesterday, if you miss a vote today, Inactivus hungers. (The replacements do as well.)

Discipline updates forthcoming. Night 1 will end at 11PM, EST.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Ahava.. we have bad news.

• Options
    Your baby was a vampire.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Must we discuss twilight in every game?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

No...
    But I thought Elanor was Ahava's kid.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Ahh my phone died and I forgot to vote when I got home

Would have been for supreme lord ki.e tho

icGJy2C.png
  • Options

No...

I don't know, I've never read/watched/whatever it. ;P

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options

No...

I don't know, I've never read/watched/whatever it. ;P

Then how do you know so much about vampire babies?!

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    All Disciplines have been sent. If you did not receive one, let me know.

All character names and resemblances to persons living or undead is strictly coincidental.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Has !kime been day 1'ed many times recently? I mean, I don't want to be a dick, but it's kime.

• Options
    Nah.
    Basically everyone day 1 votes him and then he winds up in second or third place somehow.
    I suspect shadow magic.

Is Zombie Hero playing?
    I seem to recall him being bothersome last time we met.

Also Ahava continues to be prime leadership material.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    hmmmm

nope!

I looked in the mirror and saw no relection.
    I thought to myself and asked the question
    Do I want to be in charge?
    Hell no. Go away.
    Rain will come another day

• Options
    She's not the leader she wants but she's the one we deserve

• Options
    Or not I guess... I'll find some other worthy person.

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    You can vote for me instead if you like. I will totally not have you executed.

• Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    !WhiteZinfandel so we can do the immortal prince thing again.

• Options
    Wildcat has a promising platform.

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    So if the prince survives does that mean we elected a bad guy?

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    I know! It's exceptionally merciful.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Can we wait at least a day to see what Kime does before we depose him?

Or, is the play to constantly change Princes?

As for my vote, let's go with Baidol, as only a vile Sabbat/Anarch wouldn't vote for the Prince.

• Options
    Voting for an inactive seems like a pretty safe vote. Baidol.
    I reserve the right to change my vote if better evidence presents itself.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Kime I'm interested in your selection of whom to be burned.

MagicPrime, I think this might be the first time in our history that I've voted for you.
    Let's cherish this moment.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    brzmvu21549d.png

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Beware the Jabberwock, my son
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    the frumious Wildcat

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Seems awful quick to flip on our Prince. I, for one, wouldn't be so quick to anger the one that leads. kime

A Day 1 vote is never an easy choice, and I would be extremely curious of claims that evidence there is believed would be found in the chaos of today before we have more time and data to analyze.

That said, since I can't grudge Invictus for his great play from last game, I can grudge discrider for basically winning (if it weren't for a miracle save from the SK)

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Sir Fab for being to fabulous to be a drab vampire

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I AM ALL POWERFUL!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    I AM ALL POWERFUL!

This sounds like a leader worth following. Kime

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Kime

I voted for him once, I might as well see it through.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Kime! Because what could go wrong.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    I'm fine with Kime being prince, but we should have a strong second place in case anything were to happen to him tonight. So, Brody.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Also, if Kime does not hit a mafia tonight, we should totally vote him out.

Just keep voting on new princes until one of them hits a red. Or gets confirmed through some other means, I guess.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I'll be honest here, since I ended up second place last night. On the off chance that I do end up being prince, I'm only going to kill someone if I feel like there is a solid argument for it. Votes provide important records, and I feel like the Vig has a requirement to try and pick off people. But I feel like blind firing into the crowd because I might hit a Mafia has a statistically high chance of not doing what we want.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain