Options

[Phalla] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Fall of Atlanta [Giovanni & Camarilla Victory!]

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Let's go for The Cow King for saying hello to Mr. Sun and JaysonFour, both Day 1 placeholders.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Also, if Kime does not hit a mafia tonight, we should totally vote him out.

Just keep voting on new princes until one of them hits a red. Or gets confirmed through some other means, I guess.

This sounds like a real good way to ensure a mafia prince.

I mean kime has literally done this in the past, I think I remember. Anyone could do that, particularly a mafia that waits until day 3 to get control of the prince title then takes control of the network/mob on day 4.

So Zombie Hero? Until something better comes up.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Also not saying kime is mafia, in fact him being voted in day 1 makes me feel it is even less likely.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I'm not mafia, but you're all doomed anyways

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »
    I'm not mafia, but you're all doomed anyways

So it does not matter who I vote for yay!

Jaysonfour
    for backup prince. Runner up is almost as important as the winner.

• Options
    McKidMcKid Registered User regular
    Oh shit I just realized we'll have to keep two vote records :bigfrown:

Anyway, I'd give kime a chance before voting them out

• Options
    MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    I find it weird that people like WhiteZinfandel are voting for the prince before we've even seen the first night's results.

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I thought by the rules of the game we were supposed to?

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant kill voting not Prince election voting.

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Well, one could argue that day one kime kill votes are a rule too. That's why this is so much fun.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    We're supposed to vote. Doesn't mean we always have to change who we vote for.

I think the commentary (which I agree with today) is that we should consider allowing for a result to be posted before we're considering a change of leadership. If Kime takes a shot and it's village and we're all pissed, or reacts to something and we don't like it, or other random scenario here, then individuals can decide if they want to vote elsewhere.

So far, though, all we've seen is some posts and a tentative target for tonight. No confirmed kill results (please god let people be confirmed on death in this one), so it seems a little preemptive to change vote just yet.

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    I am all for !Brody for Princeness/Seneschaldom.

For my grudge vote, hmmm... so many of you are here...

• Options
    Just to be clear, I'm totally on board with keeping the current prince around until we have a reason not to. And I'm also totally cool with people voting for any Prince that they want right now. Because if the current Prince does a good job but is somehow replaced with a new Prince, there's no reason why we can't vote the old Prince back again later (assuming they survive I guess).

I just thought it was weird to vote to kill the current Prince today when we haven't even given Kime a chance to do anything yet. Seems kind of suicidal even, as Sir Fab might attest to later.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Well, one could argue that day one kime kill votes are a rule too. That's why this is so much fun.

No, one can't argue that unless one throws out fact.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    do we need to vote for both a prince and a kill target to be considered active, or will just voting for one suffice?

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Oh and Virgil still sounds like the right man for the job to me.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    do we need to vote for both a prince and a kill target to be considered active, or will just voting for one suffice?

One will suffice.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Nnnnnng. Nnnnnng... !chamberlain!

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular

Just keep voting on new princes until one of them hits a red. Or gets confirmed through some other means, I guess.

I mean kime has literally done this in the past, I think I remember. Anyone could do that, particularly a mafia that waits until day 3 to get control of the prince title then takes control of the network/mob on day 4.

How does this ensure a mafia prince, exactly? If the only way to keep office is to kill reds then it seems to be preventative against mafia royalty.

Or are you referring to what happens if a mafia is prince and sacrifices another mafia for cred?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

How does this ensure a mafia prince, exactly? If the only way to keep office is to kill reds then it seems to be preventative against mafia royalty.

Or are you referring to what happens if a mafia is prince and sacrifices another mafia for cred?

Any mafia that does that is a fool. Just utterly, downright goosey ool.

You should know better than that, ZH. That you would even suggest a silly move like that is udderly preposterous!

No mafia at all would play a gambit. The entire point of the mafia is to eat you from the inside! To lick your wounds closed and tear them open again! To feel the juicy flesh and ashen blood and sweet ecstatic release. And where does any of that come into play by being sneaky and deceptive?

These are Sabbat. These are anarchs. They do not know subtlety. They know the shovel and the dynamite. Anything else is far too classy.

• Options

You should know better than that, ZH. That you would even suggest a silly move like that is udderly preposterous!

No mafia at all would play a gambit. The entire point of the mafia is to eat you from the inside! To lick your wounds closed and tear them open again! To feel the juicy flesh and ashen blood and sweet ecstatic release. And where does any of that come into play by being sneaky and deceptive?

These are Sabbat. These are anarchs. They do not know subtlety. They know the shovel and the dynamite. Anything else is far too classy.

He isn't the one suggesting it I was.

And yes I was suggesting that a sabbat prince could take out one of their own and then just say oops I missed for the rest of the game.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Zombie Hero is usually more on point, so either he's having an attack of the crazies or he's up to something.

Plus, let's be real here: At this point it's an established Phalla tradition that Auspex = seering, and if you're not going for kime tonight you're checking him tomorrow. May as well leave that a known quantity at least.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

He isn't the one suggesting it I was.

And yes I was suggesting that a sabbat prince could take out one of their own and then just say oops I missed for the rest of the game.

Well.

Of course they would.

That makes logical sense. Why would anybody think that they wouldn't?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Void Slayer is a horrible seer selling traitor.

I read the rest of this post looking for more animal references.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    When did I sell out a seer? Not denying it just have not played in a while.

• Options

No worries, I have a good memory! ♥

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Kime
    Kime

Best vote I've seen so far.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Kime
    Kime

Not like you to throw your vote away.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    it's day 1.

and yes it is.

I stare at the Eye, it stares back
    I'm blinded and cannot see.
    But I see all too clearly

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »

One will suffice.

alright folks time for the pacifist playthrough of vampire the masquerade welcome to my let's play

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Eh... we should probably have a solid green second place vote in place, rather than just everyone on Kime.
    As much as re-electing the same prince is great for stability, a second place vote ensures we get a known-village prince into the chair, assuming people also Auspex/see second place, in the unfortunate event of Prince Kime's untimely demise.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    38thDoe wrote: »

I appreciate that you did not actually answer the question, Void Slayer.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Eh... we should probably have a solid green second place vote in place, rather than just everyone on Kime.
    As much as re-electing the same prince is great for stability, a second place vote ensures we get a known-village prince into the chair, assuming people also Auspex/see second place, in the unfortunate event of Prince Kime's untimely demise.

also there are vote manipulation powers

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »

I appreciate that you did not actually answer the question, Void Slayer.

I was not asked a question?

• Options
    McKidMcKid Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »

One will suffice.

alright folks time for the pacifist playthrough of vampire the masquerade welcome to my let's play

Naaah, not this time

INAGTP

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »

Point taken. Brody!

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    New meta going forward: In every game, regardless of theme, at least one person will suggest a pacifist playthrough.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Time to Kime

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Hmm I was about to vote for GG for minor grudge reasons - were you one of the people who day 1'd me last game?

I know the mafia attacked me, but so did a couple of randoms. (I can't re look at blarney' spreadsheet on my phone)

Yep this happened .. grudge vote GG

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine