Options

[Phalla] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Fall of Atlanta [Giovanni & Camarilla Victory!]

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    I'll be honest here, since I ended up second place last night. On the off chance that I do end up being prince, I'm only going to kill someone if I feel like there is a solid argument for it. Votes provide important records, and I feel like the Vig has a requirement to try and pick off people. But I feel like blind firing into the crowd because I might hit a Mafia has a statistically high chance of not doing what we want.

What's the point of voting for a prince that isn't bloodthirsty? We're all vampires here.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I'll be honest here, since I ended up second place last night. On the off chance that I do end up being prince, I'm only going to kill someone if I feel like there is a solid argument for it. Votes provide important records, and I feel like the Vig has a requirement to try and pick off people. But I feel like blind firing into the crowd because I might hit a Mafia has a statistically high chance of not doing what we want.

What's the point of voting for a prince that isn't bloodthirsty? We're all vampires here.

Thats why I figured I'd make my stance clear. Instead of getting green votes on day, and red votes the next.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    MartossMartoss Registered User regular

If you randomly select your target, yes blind firing into the crowd would be bad. But surely you'll get some suspicions before too long? Other than seering players, killing them is the only way you'll ever be able to confirm or deny your suspects. Unless everyone seems equally innocent to you, I would advocate using your princely powers every night (should you ever get them, of course).

• Options
    Yeah, I feel like I'm still a little off tilt from the lack of information last game, and then remembering the push for kill squads.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    fns65bls1ch5.png

Kime

Gizzy

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Yeah, I feel like I'm still a little off tilt from the lack of information last game, and then remembering the push for kill squads.

Kill squads are different than village directed kills. For the same reasons the vig should always shoot, so should the Prince.

I promise to kill as many people as I can as Prince

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »

Kill squads are different than village directed kills. For the same reasons the vig should always shoot, so should the Prince.

I promise to kill as many people as I can as Prince

Don't worry, I already voted for you.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Power corrupts.

I think that's something to keep in mind as we go forward with prince kime

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Power corrupts.

I think that's something to keep in mind as we go forward with prince kime

Based on the content of your post, you are intentionally wasting your vote.

Don't make me kill you

Steam profile
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular

Thats why I figured I'd make my stance clear. Instead of getting green votes on day, and red votes the next.

This is pretty smart, because I am definitely red-voting a prince who didn't use their prince powers at all. On the other hand, it sort of feels like you are worried of getting too closely examined.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    kime I am going to attack you tonight with intent to kill.

Unless you get voted out first, that is.

• Options
    kime I am going to attack you tonight with intent to kill.

Unless you get voted out first, that is.

Sir Fab

Steam profile
  • Options
    Those who defy me will be obliterated

Steam profile
  • Options
    Bring it on.

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    WhiteZinfandel for senechal, discrider for sun exposing. I'm suspicious of Sir Fab apparent suicide tactic.

• Options

This is pretty smart, because I am definitely red-voting a prince who didn't use their prince powers at all. On the other hand, it sort of feels like you are worried of getting too closely examined.

Well, can you blame me when I just spent a game of trying to help the village while doing my best to dodge numerous trains?

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Obviously the answer is to be less suspicious looking. Duh.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    All draculas look pretty suspicious

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Let's give Kime a chance to suck before we kill him.

Grunt's Ghosts because those posts are impossible to read on mobile.

• Options
    Hmm I was about to vote for GG for minor grudge reasons - were you one of the people who day 1'd me last game?

I know the mafia attacked me, but so did a couple of randoms. (I can't re look at blarney' spreadsheet on my phone)

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Brody isn't murderous enough as a hypothetical future prince

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Kime because chaos is a ladder that I will climb to the top.

• Options
    I need someone to defend me tonight. I'm planning on doing extra murderizing

Steam profile
  • Options
    WACriminal wrote: »
    Let's give Kime a chance to suck before we kill him.

Grunt's Ghosts because those posts are impossible to read on mobile.

3ngctf3g7aq3.png

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Don't vote for a guy with an amusing post restriction. That's just rude.

WACriminal

And Kime, because it is amusing.

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    I don't think it's a post restriction. Wasn't he doing it before the roles were even sent out, or did I imagine that?

• Options
    Yeah, GG's sign-up post was like that. It's not a post restriction, and it is hilarious, don't get me wrong. It's just incredibly frustrating when I'm on mobile.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    I stand corrected. He is just dedicated to the joke.

• Options
    More dedicated than I was to the Hamilton joke.

• Options
  • Options
    Yeah I can't read anything he's saying on my phone. I have to click the picture to open it in another window and zoom in.

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    @WACriminal

That font is an inside Joke for the setting. Also -- PM me about making you an Avatar, my OCD starts ticking when I see Gabe's silhouette on people posting.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    Well I see NOM - if you make all of your font that large I can read it just fine.

• Options
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    @WACriminal

That font is an inside Joke for the setting. Also -- PM me about making you an Avatar, my OCD starts ticking when I see Gabe's silhouette on people posting.

I picked up on it being a setting joke, lol.

And yeah, I've got an idea for my avatar, just haven't taken the time to make it. Will probably get it pulled together by the time I host.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Brody

• Options
    Kime will destroy us all.

• Options
    Man, why you gotta be like that. I was totally going to ignore the fact that I said I was going to grudge vote you.

Bedlam

• Options
    You did grudge vote me.

You got me killed as punishment for winning. And also for helping you to win.

• Options
    Good point, good point. At least you gave me something to vote for.

• Options
    Can't forget kime

Steam profile