As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Choose Your Own [Conspiracy Theories]

• Options
    NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    According to a friend, Prince did not die of an OD (nor did he fake his death to become a spy as was reported earlier in this thread.) No, he was going to go public about the Illuminati (or something), so they had him assassinated.
    The proof: he was apparently assassinated in a Simpsons episode.
    I guess the Illuminati run the Simpsons or something? And use it to give hints of their plans for world domination?

Haven't conspiracy theories about the illuminati and Hollywood seen a significant uptick wrt black entertainers the last few years?

IIRC: Jay Z was allegedly a member of the illuminati, the illuminati in Hollywood were trying to ruin Dave Chappelle, Katt Williams, and a few other black comedians etc.

NSDFRand on
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited July 2016

august on
  • Options
    BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    I... honestly can't tell if he's using "goblin" figuratively or if he's being genuine.

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    I... honestly can't tell if he's using "goblin" figuratively or if he's being genuine.

I'm not sure if Alex Jones is even capable of speaking figuratively.

• Options
    He's being figurative. "Goblins" in this case is evil people who run the world. If he was being literal Alex Jones would be a lot more adorable and a lot less Alex Jones.

• Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs

These people are a nonstop source of entertainment.

Well I just wasted many hours of my life and probably ruined my youtube recommendations on that channel. I'm so confused on his purpose or outlook on life. It seems everything that happens is a hoax. I wonder what he believes is actually happening day to day in the world.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs

These people are a nonstop source of entertainment.

Well I just wasted many hours of my life and probably ruined my youtube recommendations on that channel. I'm so confused on his purpose or outlook on life. It seems everything that happens is a hoax. I wonder what he believes is actually happening day to day in the world.

You can scrub your YouTube view history very easily. I highly reccomend it.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I haven't seen the full segment, but I am assuming that Alex Jones is using goblins to refer to the GOP.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    I haven't seen the full segment, but I am assuming that Alex Jones is using goblins to refer to the GOP.

My guess is that you're so wrong it would normally require that patronizing "sweet summer child" phrase, but I could be off.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

My guess is that you're so wrong it would normally require that patronizing "sweet summer child" phrase, but I could be off.

Which would describe Alex Jones entire career.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular

Let it not be said that I'm not wiling to admit I'm wrong.

That (the Alex Jones thing) is surprising.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

When did succubus become a verb?

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    It doesn't need to become anything. English already has a word for verbing, which makes the point enough.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    So what's up with this Edward Wayne Edwards fellow that's apparently every serial killer for the last couple of decades?

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    For your consideration:

Martian "morse code"

Clearly, this is a case of misinformation meant to distract the public from the real, full truth. Just look at the image and then tell me if this statement lines up?
    Scientists wrote:
    The images of the dark dunes were snapped in February by a high-resolution camera on NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

High resolution? You call that high resolution? Just like this "high resolution" image of Earth from "the moon"?

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Ok, so the government is using Pokemon Go as a way to track and herd the sheeple. And that if you see a bunch of Lures active in a small area, stay away. It's how the government is going to get large groups together for mind altering chemical attacks on the public.

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Ok, so the government is using Pokemon Go as a way to track and herd the sheeple. And that if you see a bunch of Lures active in a small area, stay away. It's how the government is going to get large groups together for mind altering chemical attacks on the public.

Isn't that what Pokemon Go already is?

From a certain point of view, anyway.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    august wrote: »
    cymaqrh5brhp.png

I am transfixed!

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Hevach wrote: »
    is enochian an actual language

i thought it was just a cipher for english

It's less than that, really, it's just two sets of irreconcilable random nonsense clearly created by an english speaker with no knowledge of other languages (especially the ones supposedly based directly on Enochian). However, it is central to a really weird branch of magic which was actually considered acceptable by many Christian clergy even while they were doing elaborately horrible things to anyone playing around with any other form of magic, which still makes it part of a mythology interesting enough to make a video game about, and obscure enough that you can be sure Final Fantasy hasn't already stolen all the good names out from under you.

Nope, they've used Enochian already.

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    cymaqrh5brhp.png

these new evolutions are just getting weird.

Wraith260 on
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    cymaqrh5brhp.png

Novus Pika Seclorum

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Breaking: Pika actually Poké-Latin for Obey.

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited July 2016

I see flat earth, GMO, chemtrails, and an elipsis no doubt leading to an incredible wall of text, and touching on all kinds of different stuff in the first image.

I've mentioned before how conspiracy theories seem to fall into a hierarchy wherein believers in theory X also believe in all the less crazy theories below it in the list. Serious, non-trolling flat earth is the pinnacle of the hierarchy and is already tied up in so many supporting theories that I almost want to read this guy's facebook to see just how deep the hole goes.

Hevach on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I've never seen people claim that the way light refraction works is actually clouds moving behind the Sun because... something something fake?

I mean seriously, if the Sun is fake, what is real?

• Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I've never seen people claim that the way light refraction works is actually clouds moving behind the Sun because... something something fake?

I mean seriously, if the Sun is fake, what is real?

The Matrix

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Free mind altering chemicals? Sign me up!

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    I love fluoride!

It makes my teeth stay healthy and allows me to hear the sweet word of Barrack Hussein Obama in my head at all hours of the day.

VISzDJk.jpg

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Entaru wrote: »

i first read that as 'Has ISIS captured footage of UFO' and was a bit confused. though maybe that would be the best bet for increasing NASA funding.

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    i first read that as 'Has ISIS captured footage of UFO' and was a bit confused. though maybe that would be the best bet for increasing NASA funding.

If Trump gets elected we just have to convince him and Putin that the best international dick measuring metric is how advanced a country's space program is and presto, Space Race Part 2: Mars Boogaloo

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

If Trump gets elected we just have to convince him and Putin that the best international dick measuring metric is how advanced a country's space program is and presto, Space Race Part 2: Mars Boogaloo

Just tell Trump Mexicans are sneaking in via the moon

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

And he'll build a moon wall.

• Options

a Moon Wall around Gingrich's Moon Base! i think we might be onto something here.

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular

If we tell Trump that Mexican rapists are hiding on the sun humanity might just get its first Dyson Sphere

• Options

If we tell Trump that Mexican rapists are hiding on the sun humanity might just get its first Dyson Sphere

Not without first bankrupting the whole planet at least five times over.

This is a double joke.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular

a Moon Wall around Gingrich's Moon Base! i think we might be onto something here.

"When the Moonians send us their people, they're not sending their best."

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
This discussion has been closed.