Options

Which Ernest Do You Prefer [chat]?

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I am mad at overwatch because of their ridiculous gambling system for the olympics skins

fuck that I aint got $50,000 to drop on crates

You have a degree now. You are set to be a five figure crate baller

I have so much student loan debt that if Obama forgave it the US would default

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Okay I am getting mad at Overwatch and am gonna take a break for a few days. Fuck these attack/defend maps.

every time i don't get the tracer olympic skin in a loot crate I rage quit

then my rage builds back up and I take it out on my enemies

like did blizzard want me to become a professional overwatch player

(just give us your money and you'll be free.)

I got Torbjörn's skin and victory pose in the same crate.

DsYkpUm.jpg

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Microsoft really did a good job with the win10 upgrade stuff. Like it's smooth and doesn't fuck your files, which is a new feature for upgrading windows. And in the case that I now have a nuked pc that came with win8 I can just upgrade it again.

I can't hear you because Win10 fucked my network card and ate my office license key. Neither of these would be problems if we had decent IT support but we don't so now I'm using stupid web outlook and unable to do things like excel or such.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    I am mad at overwatch because of their ridiculous gambling system for the olympics skins

pft

you have pennies

I have the dollars

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    The flag cape is so cool

• Options
    edited August 2016
    priorities: pay off credit card debt by november, pay off Sallie Mae within a year, pay off rest of student loans by 2026, and buy all of the stupid shit on the internet I want

also I guess retirement but that can wait until the student loans are paid off

override367 on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Okay I am getting mad at Overwatch and am gonna take a break for a few days. Fuck these attack/defend maps.

every time i don't get the tracer olympic skin in a loot crate I rage quit

then my rage builds back up and I take it out on my enemies

like did blizzard want me to become a professional overwatch player

(just give us your money and you'll be free.)

I got Torbjörn's skin and victory pose in the same crate.

DsYkpUm.jpg

Did they throw in a spray just to Sweden the deal?

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    i'd like to imagine there's a reality where I just get ridiculously good at Overwatch but never ever get the skin. Sitting on the professional stage as my team pulls off a grand victory.

"Why don't you look happy? You've just won one of the greatest matches in ESports history!"

and then I retire never to be heard from again.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    Microsoft really did a good job with the win10 upgrade stuff. Like it's smooth and doesn't fuck your files, which is a new feature for upgrading windows. And in the case that I now have a nuked pc that came with win8 I can just upgrade it again.

I can't hear you because Win10 fucked my network card and ate my office license key. Neither of these would be problems if we had decent IT support but we don't so now I'm using stupid web outlook and unable to do things like excel or such.

That sucks a lot. :(

But I dunno about bad IT support, they're proactive I get calls from Microsoft support like once per week!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I had to uninstall my Avast antivirus to get Win10 to install on my old laptop. Disabling it did not work. Had to uninstall it.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

pft

you have pennies

I have the dollars

One of raz' jobs is going away because the company died. She met with a recruiter yesterday and has hella options for gigs that will net an extra $1500-$2000 a month. All of that money is going to go to getting rid of school/car debt

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    i'd like to imagine there's a reality where I just get ridiculously good at Overwatch but never ever get the skin. Sitting on the professional stage as my team pulls off a grand victory.

"Why don't you look happy? You've just won one of the greatest matches in ESports history!"

I played like a dozen games this weekend. Me and my buddy managed to be #1 and #2 on the team. I was #2 dps as Mei.

That confused me when we had reapers and genjis, 2 of each on one game.

That really drove home the point of "our genji" to me.

At one point I saw our genji jumping around off roof tops the whole map.. was he trying to get a better vantage point to do 0 damage?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    board game night report:

I had several beers

and half a pizza

a++ would "play" "board"games"" again

• Options
    Ernest P. Worrell
    bowen wrote: »

I played like a dozen games this weekend. Me and my buddy managed to be #1 and #2 on the team. I was #2 dps as Mei.

That confused me when we had reapers and genjis, 2 of each on one game.

That really drove home the point of "our genji" to me.

At one point I saw our genji jumping around off roof tops the whole map.. was he trying to get a better vantage point to do 0 damage?

This happened in a game with PA people last night.

It was like "hmm we have a team comp that should be winning but why does. . ."

then someone pointed out that our reaper was running away from the enemy tanks and it all made sense.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    priorities: pay off credit card debt by november, pay off Sallie Mae within a year, pay off rest of student loans by 2026, and buy all of the stupid shit on the internet I want

also I guess retirement but that can wait until the student loans are paid off

Don't forget to fund an "oh shit" savings acct. it can be super expensive to borrow money when you absolutely need to borrow money

• Options
    So I went out shopping for sheets of overhead film or similar to use for wargaming stuff.

Then I started wondering if overhead projectors are even a thing any longer.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Ernest Hemingway
    I always assumed beer and pizza were essential boardgame components.

• Options
    that's what the credit cards are for

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

That sucks a lot. :(

But I dunno about bad IT support, they're proactive I get calls from Microsoft support like once per week!

The IT support isn't really on MS, that's my employer and it's because it is one guy as a secondary role for him. I can't complain too much about it because the only candidate to take over that role would be me and I don't want it. Just frustrated over my current situation.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    I still have a working Gameboy color but at one point I sold all my games. I bought back Tetris for like nothing and even a Gameboy camera for something like $4. Last night I thought, I'll get Pokemon too. I miss the original a lot.

Used copies with labels that have been through a war and a dead save battery start at $60.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    Bogart wrote: »
    I always assumed beer and pizza were essential boardgame components.

they are! why do you think the come in a box

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    Echo wrote: »
    So I went out shopping for sheets of overhead film or similar to use for wargaming stuff.

Then I started wondering if overhead projectors are even a thing any longer.

5 years ago I had 2 profs who still used them for classes.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    I still have a working Gameboy color but at one point I sold all my games. I bought back Tetris for like nothing and even a Gameboy camera for something like $4. Last night I thought, I'll get Pokemon too. I miss the original a lot.

Used copies with labels that have been through a war and a dead save battery start at $60.
    this is why you keep all your old nintendo stuff in a shoebox, you fool

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

Can't tell if joking

• Options
    I want to board game soon

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Ernest P. Worrell
    BBCA is playing a Doctor Who Marathon and gosh I forgot how good some of those episodes were. Girl In The Fire Place is just a top notch of anything.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Ernest P. Worrell

I don't have a degree and we're six figure ballers.

Quid on
  • Options
    I want to board game soon

Invite yo

• Options
    I'm off on sundaze

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    Peter Ness plays blackjack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55XtHV_vwcY

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I might stream art here in a bit

gonna go make a cup of decaf to keep myself warm because I guess the AC has been on low all week and someone turned it to high and now it's fucking freezing even though it's like 86 out

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Ernest Hemingway
    You should play Mysterium. Make the mouthiest person the ghost, who cannot speak for the whole game. They go slowly nuts.

Oh and Spyfall is super easy fun times.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I might stream art here in a bit

gonna go make a cup of decaf to keep myself warm because I guess the AC has been on low all week and someone turned it to high and now it's fucking freezing even though it's like 86 out

Oh that is just the lizard part of you taking over.

• Options
    NO ONE INVITED YOU QUID

• Options
    I decided to do this for my ogres - transparent ice bases. So I need some plastic film underneath the bases and then fill with water effect resin and crackle paint.

UEXKVQEl.jpg

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    gonna go make a cup of decaf

EMQvFq8.gif

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    also I played a couple in-house 3v3s last night and an ARAM, and then we managed to put together 10 people to do a couple 5v5s on the ARAM map and my team lost so bad (I'm bad) but it was sooooo funnnnn

then I lingered on Discord with Pinecone and one of his buddies, talking about piano and KPop and clothes until like 3:30am

good night

Blameless Cleric on

• Options

Can't tell if joking

for an emergency?

no im not joking

I'm way poorer than you guys if something happens where I need $10k I'm just fucked end of story

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    gonna go make a cup of decaf

EMQvFq8.gif

it's what's free okay

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    NO ONE INVITED YOU QUID

You are very rude

This discussion has been closed.