Options

[Steam]: Your game library has increased. (-1 to your backlog skill)

• Options
    PimsyPimsy Registered User regular
    Watched you stream @KoopaTroopah. Thanks for the steam code for Road to Ballhalla!

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    @MNC Dover surprises me with a gift of Shadow Complex Remastered!!! I have never played that game and always wanted. NOW I CAN :D

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    The only true answer is to give that copy of DOOM to the sick kids.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited October 2016

RIP AND TEAR... cancer.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »

RIP AND TEAR... cancer.

So... surgery?

• Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Thanks @destroyah87 for Subnautica!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Madican do you own DOOM! too?

I'm sorry.

Better cue up the hot potato music Koopah because it's going around again!

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Mother of god...

pdmbh07shkuo.png

DOOM! Entrants:
    "MNC Dover"
    ElvenShae
    Scratchy
    "Ed Gruberman"
    Heatwave
    Grove
    Kardde1842
    PocketPixie
    Teeman
    CoolJammer00
    gBaz
    Maguano
    Orivon
    MMMig
    CroakerBC
    Pimsy

Geth roll 1d16 for why...?

why...?:
    1d16 11 [1d16=11]

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    How long does it usually take for Civ games to go on sale after release?

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    @gBAZ do you own DOOM!?

DOOM does not appear to be amongst gBAZ's 5,019 games. Perhaps you have a winner, Koopah?

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    So, I know some of you have been following Hello Neighbor. A new gameplay trailer has come out showcasing just what's going on in the basement behind that boarded up locked door. Needless to say, it's kind of creepy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtrj47ECLH8

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    DOOM is the new Portal and Half Life 2 of gifting

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    @Gear Girl YOU DA BEST FOR WE HAPPY FEW!
    ISN'T THAT RIGHT @KoopahTroopah

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    That Hello Neighbor video is great. And terrifying.

• Options
    Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    How long does it usually take for Civ games to go on sale after release?

Not long. 100% off for me. Thanks @Big Classy!

tEp4XN4.png

• Options
    TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    The ole story of Classy PA'ers continues. A friend request followed by amazing Class @Scratchy
    ygdersc3qmyl.jpg

Gift.jpg 242.2K
    Steam ID: TetraRay
  • Options
    10:19 PM - BAZ: evening, just got home from late dinner.
    10:19 PM - Koopah: Heyo
    10:19 PM - Koopah: Do you haz the Doom?
    10:20 PM - BAZ: I do not have Doom, and probably can't play it till I do get a new pc :(, however, should i win it, please just pass it onto someone who can win.
    10:20 PM - Koopah: O_O
    10:20 PM - Koopah: You're like the 5th person to deny the gift lol.

DOOM! Entrants:
    "MNC Dover"
    ElvenShae
    Scratchy
    "Ed Gruberman"
    Heatwave
    Grove
    Kardde1842
    PocketPixie
    Teeman
    CoolJammer00
    Gear Girl
    Maguano
    Orivon
    MMMig
    CroakerBC
    Pimsy

Geth roll 1d16 for ...

1d16 10 [1d16=10]

• Options
  • Options
    CURSE YOU TIMEZONES! @ReverseCreations is still stuck in a time where it's still my birthday!

Thanks for Hyper Light Drifter! <3

• Options
    I was being bombarded live during my HS arena runs... 8 gifts!

Spoiled for madness!:
    yquz7kte3lzv.png

Thank you @destroyah87 for DOOOM!, Subnautica, Mad Max, and Space Hulk Deathwing!
    Thank you @Gear Girl for Inside and We Happy Few!
    Thank you @Big Classy for Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Edition!
    Thank you @TetraRay for Stellaris!

You're all bloody nuts!

• Options
    gBAZgBAZ Registered User regular
    @cooljammer00 !! You've won Doom!
    It found a home!

Sure I would like to play newer games on this pc, but Vista + ati 4850hd 3d card (or whatever it is) can't play shit.
    I'll stick to minimalistic 3d games, and vista compatible indie games for the moment.

*sniff, why must these companies use the newest shaders or whatever (even for non-intensive 2d games now require freaking win7/8/10, they losing sales)

Congrats on the $2k raised.

• Options
    It's not my birthday anymore guys, you can stop!
    @cardboard delusions done just gifted me ABZU, or my preferred name; Underwater Journey!! Thanks mate <3

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    It's not my birthday anymore guys, you can stop!

They can but they don't have to.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    I have no more birthdays on the spreadsheet for almost 3 weeks. People might as well entertain themselves by stretching out @Big Classy's birthday for a while. :D

*On that note, if you're not on my list and wish you were, feel free to PM your birthday.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    @Big Classy seemed to mistake Koopah for me. It's an honest mistake, I think.
    pfx0wqfd7a7v.jpg
    Thank you for Civilization VI!

And @Gear Girl, to not seem unfair I suppose or maybe was also mistaken, sent Obduction my way.
    ihze0jsmnefa.jpg
    Thank you!
    Gifting Koopah LIVE! was pretty great. Just gonna say. No Regrets.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    I have no more birthdays on the spreadsheet for almost 3 weeks. People might as well entertain themselves by stretching out @Big Classy's birthday for a while. :D

*On that note, if you're not on my list and wish you were, feel free to PM your birthday.

It'sATrap.gif

Steam ID: TetraRay
  • Options
    Lordy, what a day! I've not been this genuinely happy in months, thanks guys <3

• Options
    edited October 2016
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE EVENTUALLY THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!

It is an honor and a privilege to end the hot potato cycle.

edit: As hilarious as it'd be to continue the cycle, I did actually see if children's hospitals would take digital games, and it turns out a lot of them don't really have sick gaming rigs or super fast internet.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    I was fairly certain I'd be on the spreadsheet but I seem to have slipped by for now.

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    just saw that this stalking simulator patriotic intelligence collection game was coming out on Steam in a few days, looks pretty creepy interesting so thought I'd share.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up-yaDbqH2k
    It's episodic with the first episode available free right now as a demo

Zavian on
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Aww I was hoping I could play hot potato with that copy of Doom as well :razz:

Thanks @cooljammer00 for ruining the fun :lol:

Seriously though, thanks @KoopahTroopah for running this charity drive. You're awesome.

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    AsheAshe Registered User regular
    Haha, the last few pages of this thread have been an absolute joy to catch up on. Comedy and generosity and silliness. Great combo!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    just saw that this stalking simulator patriotic intelligence collection game was coming out on Steam in a few days, looks pretty creepy interesting so thought I'd share.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up-yaDbqH2k
    It's episodic with the first episode available free right now as a demo

I tried the demo. The concept in interesting, I'm not sure about the execution though. Even though it warns you about using questionable information, it was pretty much entirely on rails. And it was super short, like 20 minutes playing it slowly. I think I'm going to wait for the full game to come out, and check the reviews to see if those 2 things are addressed better in the later episodes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Heatwave wrote: »

Seriously though, thanks @KoopahTroopah for running this charity drive. You're awesome.

I'm cleaning up my hard drive to make space for Doom, so I actually haven't redeemed it yet. If you really wanna do this.... :)

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    Heatwave wrote: »

I'm cleaning up my hard drive to make space for Doom, so I actually haven't redeemed it yet. If you really wanna do this.... :)

I turned down the code cause I already owned it and the classy bugger known as @iolo messages me with a key. It was late and I was a bit out of sorts from lack of sleep already but I thanked him privately (hue hue hue) and then forgot. I just remembered now, decided to redeem it and guess what it is.... go on.

RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER!!!!! It was there all along! I just didn't know it. Thanks iolo, you absolute mad man. you! <3

• Options
    AsheAshe Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    @Big Classy we weren't friends on Steam anymore?! We used to be! :o Fixed!

Ashe on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Nuuuuuuuuuu not my birthday!

@Firebird gives me the gift of feels with That Dragon, Cancer (it looks so goooood) and @Ashe, after having just friended me gifts me Sunless Sea to lighten the mood!

ok, so we're done now, i can sleep?

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Super hardcore top down arena shooter Ubermosh received a new chapter pretty recently, Ubermosh Vol.3.

If you aren't familiar I'll give you a quick breakdown. You are the Sword Saint (you can use guns and I don't think you are really a Saint). You travel to ULTAKAAR for some relaxing ultraviolence. You start with a sword that can cut bullets and deflect them back at enemies. Killed enemies conveniently drop their guns for you, which you can pick up by running over them. You have a minute and a half to survive and rack up as many kills as you can. It's really hard. And it's a lot of fun. There are three standalone Ubermosh titles, each is really inexpensive and they all do their own things and are worth playing. The thing that Ubermosh Vol.3 does different is it introduces open field gameplay, more enemies on screen at once, and a new really well done swarm enemy. Class mods from Ubermosh are also here as is the Brainclap from Ubermosh:BLACK. There is a free game that is related to the setting and uses the swarm AI for the new enemy in Vol.3 called SWARMRIDERS, it's nifty, check it out. If you dig it throw the super sexy and awesome developer Walter Machado, a buck for the OST. And let's check out some of that music, because it's rad too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyZ4UZu9tQ

That guy Walter Machado did that too. All of this stuff is done by him. If you like super fast paced, tight arcade design with a cyberpunk aesthetic pay attention to this developer. He also just released Trip to the Vinelands which is also super hard, has cool music and a trippy vibe, but it doesn't have anything to do with the Ubermosh/Ultakaar stuff (as far as I know). I really can't recommend these games enough to anyone who enjoys a quick arcade action fix.

Drake on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    TeeMan wrote: »
    DOOM is the new Portal and Half Life 2 of gifting

Doom was the first game I ever had to refund :(

Some of the outside levels were completely unplayable

but that first few hours of playing was fantastic.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.