As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam]: Your game library has increased. (-1 to your backlog skill)

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »
    DOOM is the new Portal and Half Life 2 of gifting

Doom was the first game I ever had to refund :(

Some of the outside levels were completely unplayable

but that first few hours of playing was fantastic.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before someone mods nuDOOM into ye ol' DOOM

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AsheAshe Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Nuuuuuuuuuu not my birthday!

@Firebird gives me the gift of feels with That Dragon, Cancer (it looks so goooood) and @Ashe, after having just friended me gifts me Sunless Sea to lighten the mood!

ok, so we're done now, i can sleep?

Yeah, go to sleep!

Your crew will still around to be eaten tomorrow if you've run out of birthday cake.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Heatwave wrote: »
    Aww I was hoping I could play hot potato with that copy of Doom as well :razz:

Thanks @cooljammer00 for ruining the fun :lol:

Seriously though, thanks @KoopahTroopah for running this charity drive. You're awesome.

I'm cleaning up my hard drive to make space for Doom, so I actually haven't redeemed it yet. If you really wanna do this.... :)
    I think Koopah's suffered enough...for now :twisted:

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Thanks to @Stabbity Style for Planetary Annihilation!

He said it was fun if a bit janky. At the time I was already driving across a planet of jank in Space Engineers so I think I'll be fine.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    I tell him not to spend it all in one place. I say, I say... Fall sale is around the corner. iolo gifts me SuperHot anyway.

You guys are too much. <3 Thanks man.

DONT TELL ME HOW TO SPEND MY STEAM MONIES!!!
    <3

EDIT:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

THE THEME OF THESE GIVEAWAYS IS ALL CAPS BECAUSE SHOUTING!
    ALSO THEY ARE GOOD GAMES AND YOU SHOULD ENTER.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    So much class around here and it isn't even a mega sale yet.

We still have Halloween and I think a thanksgiving sale before the big Christmas sale at the end of the year.

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    XCOM 2 for $32.50 on NewEgg with promo code EMCFEGJ63. That's a historic low. (GameStop has the same price.)

EDIT: Looks like you need to be on NewEgg's newsletter to get the promo. And it looks like NewEgg's is the digital deluxe version.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Damn it I still need to finish Xcom 2. I even bought some of the dlc a few months ago as well I think.

My Power Ranger and Kamen Rider characters has been sitting idly for too long. And I still need Jason to redeem himself for letting Billy die.

P2n5r3l.jpg
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    While I slept, there was classiness afoot!

First, @Firebird sends me Organ Trail.
    3coai0ltz6qt.jpg
    Thank you!

Then Heatwave sends code for Planatery Annihilation. Thanks!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Organ Trail is pretty neat! Good atmospheric music too. I should play it again. I think I stopped once I beat the game, and that was on my second try.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I tell him not to spend it all in one place. I say, I say... Fall sale is around the corner. iolo gifts me SuperHot anyway.

<3

EDIT:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Hrrrng DOOM looks so good, but I'm fairly sure it would melt my laptop. Maybe someday I'll have PSN funds (and time) instead!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2 episodes are $0.77 each on Green Man Gaming, or $6.24 for all six (includes two bonus episodes that aren't available separately). You can use 9WQIZI-62B8JR-W49X6H for a further 10% off, and it's even cheaper if you have GMG VIP. This is definitely my favorite couch co-op PS3 game of all time, had a ton of fun with it. It can be pretty brutal, especially at higher difficulty (if playing solo, the AI can be dumb at times), but there's an RPG-upgrade tree that can pretty swiftly make things a lot easier. It also has one of my favorite female protagonists of all time (Moira Burton!).

EDIT: Apparently there's an unwritten region lock!

Zavian on
  • Options
    SvevinSvevin Registered User regular
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2 episodes are $0.77 each on Green Man Gaming, or $6.24 for all six (includes two bonus episodes that aren't available separately). You can use 9WQIZI-62B8JR-W49X6H for a further 10% off, and it's even cheaper if you have GMG VIP. This is definitely my favorite couch co-op PS3 game of all time, had a ton of fun with it. It can be pretty brutal, especially at higher difficulty (if playing solo, the AI can be dumb at times), but there's an RPG-upgrade tree that can pretty swiftly make things a lot easier. It also has one of my favorite female protagonists of all time (Moira Burton!).

I bought the $6 episode pack but Steam keeps saying this isn't available in my country. Is that normal for GMG?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular

<3

EDIT:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD, I DO WHAT I WANT!
    I WANT TO ENTER THOSE GIVEAWAYS

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Zavian wrote: »

I bought the $6 episode pack but Steam keeps saying this isn't available in my country. Is that normal for GMG?

Wow, really? I've bought and redeemed lots of keys from GMG before and never had that problem. Try submitting a support ticket. Thanks for the head's up, there's nothing about region lock on their store pages

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    imgur has reminded me that female player models were a thing in Soldier of Fortune 2, and now I'm disappointed that this isn't on steam.

Further disappointment in that it was indistinguishable from CS:GO...which I own and should download later.

Is there any singular source for those TF2 female player models or do I have to download them all individually?

• Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    New Humble Bundle:
    Ftbomn3.png

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    $6 for AAC? What a steal!

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Ooof. That Beat The Average is cratering, it's already at $3.73.

Quite a few people around here loved Assault Android Cactus, right?

• Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    New Humble Bundle:
    Ftbomn3.png

Missed opportunity for a Super Spooky Humble Bundle.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    That's a pretty great bundle - I did BTA because going from $1 to $4 isn't much, but really I bought it for Chroma Squad. I'd been waiting for a price drop on that one for awhile now.

• Options
    tacticalheadachetacticalheadache Registered User regular
    Everyone should play Assault Android Cactus.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    I don't know anything about it, but "Technobabylon" is a fantastic name for a game.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    http://www.indieroyale.com/

So apparently Desura will be resurrected. Surprising.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

It's a really fun game but almost requires a controller. Bonus points, the artist/programmer is Tim Dawson, formerly of Dragon Tails fame, though that webcomic has been gone for quite a while so probably doesn't mean much to today's young'ns.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Isorn wrote: »
    http://www.indieroyale.com/

So apparently Desura will be resurrected. Surprising.

Weird!

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »

It's a really fun game but almost requires a controller. Bonus points, the artist/programmer is Tim Dawson, formerly of Dragon Tails fame, though that webcomic has been gone for quite a while so probably doesn't mean much to today's young'ns.

To add to this, it has an awesome soundtrack tight controls, 25 levels, challenging boss fights and 9 characters that all play differently. My only wish is it had online co-op but it's just a super solid singleplayer experience that I don't mind.

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    And the local co-op in AAC is a blast if you have people to play with.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I haven't played the game myself, but Odallus looked good in the let's play Super Best Friends did of it.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Newest @HiT BiT creation... it's beautiful.

mctrbhK.gif

Thanks again man! <3

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    I haven't played the game myself, but Odallus looked good in the let's play Super Best Friends did of it.

It's from the same people that made Oniken and I can't mention that game without saying how great it is.

I haven't picked up Odallus yet but I hear it's just as good.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I don't know anything about it, but "Technobabylon" is a fantastic name for a game.

It's a Wadjet Eye game with a cyberpunk look.
    A cyberpunk adventure game from the studio that brought you Gemini Rue and Blackwell! The year is 2087. Genetic engineering is the norm, and an omnipresent AI powers the city. Take control of three citizens of this world as they struggle to understand a deadly conspiracy.

• Options
    That Humble Bundle is one of the rare ones where I don't actually own any of the games in it. Interesting!

• Options
    NoxyNoxy Registered User regular
    Been trying for another job at the hospital I work for but so far nothing has come back.

On the bright side, I was offered a 30 cent raise that will be retroactive to September 14th.

Getting easily distracted by the stresses of life. Dealing with car insurance. Paying off debt that fell on me. Lost a kiddo last night (found out when I got to work, it was a gut punch).

My budget has been working well for the most part and my free time is mostly spent playing Overwatch and Civ 6.

I am hoping by Christmas season to have a Steam sale fund that I can tap into. It'll likely be small but I feel like I can actually make it happen. Last month I was not so sure.

Maybe in a week or two I'll find time to beat another region or two of Mad Max.

Being an adult is hard, ya'll.

• Options

It's a Wadjet Eye game with a cyberpunk look.
    A cyberpunk adventure game from the studio that brought you Gemini Rue and Blackwell! The year is 2087. Genetic engineering is the norm, and an omnipresent AI powers the city. Take control of three citizens of this world as they struggle to understand a deadly conspiracy.

Oooh... cool. :D

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Fonjo wrote: »
    Being an adult is hard, ya'll.

:bro:

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Always make room for you time.

• Options
    Btw, the gifts kept on coming after I slept last night. Thanks to @gBAZ for The Silent Age, and @Firebird for Karate Master 2 Knock Down Blow!!

You guys are awesome.

• Options
    ^ It bugs the fuck out of me being too broke these days to (a) donate for Koopah's cause or (b) be able to add to any of the gifting dogpiles (birthday or otherwise).

/grumble

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    This has prob been discussed by I've not been on the thread for a bit. To get that new version of Skyrim you just need all the DLC right? Anything special you do other than that? I have them all but no option for the new Skyrim release.

This discussion has been closed.