Options

Shadow of the Colossus

• Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    kriegs wrote:
    Xantus wrote:
    I wish I had progressive scan :oops:

Quick question about that: Do you need special cables to utilize the progressive scan? I have an HDTV, but the only inputs that support progressive scan are the HD inputs. Problem is, I can't just connect my old PS2 components into the HD inputs, it just doesn't work. Do I need an optical cable to do that? If so, I'm screwed since the tv doesn't seem to have an optical input.
    You need component cables. They're around $20-$30 USD.

Renzo on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I finally was able to do the trick where you grab onto a hawk and glide around, hanging from its talons... I should make a video of it. Fun stuff.

I beat the game once already, and I'm trying to beat all the Colossii on Time Attack mode, but any of them after #10 or so are just too hard to beat in a few minutes. Any tips? Please?

Also: What do y'all think of some Mono (the dead girl) cosplay? 'Cause I'll do it...
    As long as you're thin (and a girl) it should work out fine. Otherwise, I don't want to see you end up in this thread.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Renzo wrote:
    kriegs wrote:
    Xantus wrote:

Quick question about that: Do you need special cables to utilize the progressive scan? I have an HDTV, but the only inputs that support progressive scan are the HD inputs. Problem is, I can't just connect my old PS2 components into the HD inputs, it just doesn't work. Do I need an optical cable to do that? If so, I'm screwed since the tv doesn't seem to have an optical input.
    Or $5.99+$4.80S&H.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    PikaPuff wrote:
    Renzo wrote:
    kriegs wrote:
    Xantus wrote:

Or $5.99+$4.80S&H.
    Or yeah that works too.

Renzo on
  • Options
    YesNoMuYesNoMu Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I finally was able to do the trick where you grab onto a hawk and glide around, hanging from its talons... I should make a video of it. Fun stuff.

I beat the game once already, and I'm trying to beat all the Colossii on Time Attack mode, but any of them after #10 or so are just too hard to beat in a few minutes. Any tips? Please?

Also: What do y'all think of some Mono (the dead girl) cosplay? 'Cause I'll do it...
    [spoiler:5e96304123]11: Try to jump right onto his back when he falls, and finish him off there. If he starts running or you miss his back, restart.

12: I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.

13: Try to get it down to two cycles. I stab the first two spots once, then destroy the third. That way, I can get the rest on the next cycle. If you're really fast, you can do it all in one. Two should be fast enough, though.

14: On the pillars, after he hits once, you can shoot him to make him hit again more quickly. Once his armor is stripped, jump on the fallen pillar: ramming it stuns him and should let you kill him there. If not, jump back on the pillar and repeat.

15: You have a lot of time here. Play conservatively and you'll be golden. When he drops the knife, stay around medium range to increase the chances of the fist smash.

16: You're drowning in time. Know how to get to him and you'll be fine. True story: I fell off his hand all the way to the ground and still had time to take him out.[/spoiler:5e96304123]

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    YesNoMu wrote:

[spoiler:888cd22c99]11: Try to jump right onto his back when he falls, and finish him off there. If he starts running or you miss his back, restart.

12: I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.

13: Try to get it down to two cycles. I stab the first two spots once, then destroy the third. That way, I can get the rest on the next cycle. If you're really fast, you can do it all in one. Two should be fast enough, though.

14: On the pillars, after he hits once, you can shoot him to make him hit again more quickly. Once his armor is stripped, jump on the fallen pillar: ramming it stuns him and should let you kill him there. If not, jump back on the pillar and repeat.

15: You have a lot of time here. Play conservatively and you'll be golden. When he drops the knife, stay around medium range to increase the chances of the fist smash.

16: You're drowning in time. Know how to get to him and you'll be fine. True story: I fell off his hand all the way to the ground and still had time to take him out.[/spoiler:888cd22c99]

[spoiler:888cd22c99]Doh, fist smash? I always did it by trying to fall into his hand from his arm or belt. I wish I had known that when I was doing it.

Yeah, you have a lot of time on that.[/spoiler:888cd22c99]

jothki on
  • Options
    BushmaoriBushmaori Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So I just got this game second hand and it freezes when I follow the light to the first boss. Yeah.

Bushmaori on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Bushmaori wrote:
    So I just got this game second hand and it freezes when I follow the light to the first boss. Yeah.
    It's $20 Greatest Hits, if you have access to 'Murrican stores/online shops.

Renzo on
  • Options
    VaLiantineVaLiantine Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    [spoiler:457655bf00]That ending hurts so bad. All of that just to bite at the end and not even see your main squeeze get up.[/spoiler:457655bf00]

VaLiantine on
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    [spoiler:750ec462bc]I decided to revisit SotC today and man, it's just as awesome as I remember.

I loaded up my hard save and after a quick look around, found that I only had seven more time attack battles to go until I've finished them all. I dove straight back in and managed to beat a couple more (the last colossi and the flying snake colossi). Five more to go![/spoiler:750ec462bc]

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    YesNoMu wrote:

[spoiler:aa6390d059]12: I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.[/spoiler:aa6390d059]
    Hate that colossus so much

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:

[spoiler:e8cc7e1f6d]12: I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.[/spoiler:e8cc7e1f6d]
    Yeah. I didn't mention that that was the tenth or so try. Easily my least favorite. What the hell is he supposed to be, anyway?

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MJMJ Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:

[spoiler:0a6277f413]12: I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.[/spoiler:0a6277f413]

I found that [spoiler:0a6277f413]swimming as fast as you can and very close around him to reach his back[/spoiler:0a6277f413] cuts alot of time, and when you get on the platform.
    [spoiler:0a6277f413]If he can't see you he will try and get a better look...[/spoiler:0a6277f413]

MJ on
    mino_mirror_punch2_sig.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    MJ wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:

[spoiler:213e94dd5f]12: I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.[/spoiler:213e94dd5f]

I found that [spoiler:213e94dd5f]swimming as fast as you can and very close around him to reach his back[/spoiler:213e94dd5f] cuts alot of time, and when you get on the platform.
    [spoiler:213e94dd5f]If he can't see you he will try and get a better look...[/spoiler:213e94dd5f]
    This does not help very much. I know how to do, it, he's just retarded.

Elendil on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    MJ wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:

[spoiler:86edbc3692]12: I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.[/spoiler:86edbc3692]

I found that [spoiler:86edbc3692]swimming as fast as you can and very close around him to reach his back[/spoiler:86edbc3692] cuts alot of time, and when you get on the platform.
    [spoiler:86edbc3692]If he can't see you he will try and get a better look...[/spoiler:86edbc3692]
    This does not help very much. I know how to do, it, he's just retarded.

[spoiler:86edbc3692]Yeah, it's almost like you have to bang him on the head to get him to do anything...[/spoiler:86edbc3692]

I am aware that this has nothing to do with the actual problem, I just couldn't resist.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    chevluhchevluh Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Renzo wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:
    I'm sorry! Anyway, my response:
    I wrote:
    [spoiler:ab8cde6e3b]I agree with most of that, except:
    -the castle is nothing like the shrine, in architecture, geography or contents.
    -The queen doesn't look like Mono, and I couldn't see Mono sacrificing Wander or boys decended from him.

I think Wander and Mono escaped the Forbidden Land, and the Queen is just a sorceress using the power she discovered in these boys to stay alive and keep the villagers pacified.
    [/spoiler:ab8cde6e3b]

[spoiler:ab8cde6e3b] doesn't yorda at the end of ICO, look a little like mono? and maybe the queen doesn't look like mono, because she's all shadowy. and judging from the many horned boy shadows in ICO, she's been doing this sacrificing for a long time. maybe the castle has changed since then.

I just really like the idea of SOTC's sins being redempted by ICO.[/spoiler:ab8cde6e3b]
    [spoiler:ab8cde6e3b]Redeemed. And yeah, I like that idea too. I just don't know about the temple eventually turning into the castle. That part's not really required for the whole thing to connect, anyway. If the horned boy somehow gets out of the sacred land to go and procreate, it's not too much to ask for Mono, if she IS the Queen, to relocate.[/spoiler:ab8cde6e3b]

[spoiler:ab8cde6e3b]apparently most of you people have missed it, but ICO's castle is visible, all blurry in the distance, from the north part of the shrine bridge, to the west. It's not easy to see, and quite blurry, but the structural resemblance is there (and of course the fact they bothered to make a custom texture just for that blurry thing is a sign of its importance, and there's really nothing else it could be).

So *that* puts a big dent in the "shrine-becoming-the-castle" thing.[/spoiler:ab8cde6e3b]

chevluh on
  • Options
    aettaett NorCalRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    [spoiler:0a17ae5ec9]Has anyone already mentioned the fact that the beach from Ico's ending can be found in SotC? That's a pretty interesting connection.[/spoiler:0a17ae5ec9]

aett on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [spoiler:2e7f703f0c]Well, it could just be a random beach, since it only superficially resembles ICO's (and no watermelons! :P)[/spoiler:2e7f703f0c]

chevluh on
  • Options
    WitchsightWitchsight Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fun Fact!

Did anyone notice that Dormin, is Nimrod spelled backwards? In the bible Nimrod was a corrupt king who built a massive tower, also known as the tower of Babel.
    Among other similarities, he was also in the habit of killing newborn babies. As was the style at the time.

Witchsight on
    Witchsight.png
  • Options
    We_Be_1337We_Be_1337 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    :shock: I cannot Habeeb it!

We_Be_1337 on
    Sunset.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    chevluh wrote:
    Renzo wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:
    I'm sorry! Anyway, my response:
    I wrote:
    [spoiler:8db13c98ca]I agree with most of that, except:
    -the castle is nothing like the shrine, in architecture, geography or contents.
    -The queen doesn't look like Mono, and I couldn't see Mono sacrificing Wander or boys decended from him.

I think Wander and Mono escaped the Forbidden Land, and the Queen is just a sorceress using the power she discovered in these boys to stay alive and keep the villagers pacified.
    [/spoiler:8db13c98ca]

[spoiler:8db13c98ca] doesn't yorda at the end of ICO, look a little like mono? and maybe the queen doesn't look like mono, because she's all shadowy. and judging from the many horned boy shadows in ICO, she's been doing this sacrificing for a long time. maybe the castle has changed since then.

I just really like the idea of SOTC's sins being redempted by ICO.[/spoiler:8db13c98ca]
    [spoiler:8db13c98ca]Redeemed. And yeah, I like that idea too. I just don't know about the temple eventually turning into the castle. That part's not really required for the whole thing to connect, anyway. If the horned boy somehow gets out of the sacred land to go and procreate, it's not too much to ask for Mono, if she IS the Queen, to relocate.[/spoiler:8db13c98ca]

[spoiler:8db13c98ca]apparently most of you people have missed it, but ICO's castle is visible, all blurry in the distance, from the north part of the shrine bridge, to the west. It's not easy to see, and quite blurry, but the structural resemblance is there (and of course the fact they bothered to make a custom texture just for that blurry thing is a sign of its importance, and there's really nothing else it could be).

So *that* puts a big dent in the "shrine-becoming-the-castle" thing.[/spoiler:8db13c98ca]
    [spoiler:8db13c98ca]Yorda is Mono, or related in someway: I can see that being true. Let's say the queen took mono to lure the Horned People spirits too her since they're decendants of Wander. That's why the shadows try to grab her and why they fight you for her. Also, maybe the r eason some shadows can fly or do other things is because of bits of colossi that the original Wander absorbed?[/spoiler:8db13c98ca]

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Witchsight wrote:
    Fun Fact!

Did anyone notice that Dormin, is Nimrod spelled backwards? In the bible Nimrod was a corrupt king who built a massive tower, also known as the tower of Babel.
    Among other similarities, he was also in the habit of killing newborn babies. As was the style at the time.
    And since Dormin is Nimrod backwards [spoiler:56aad3783a]Instead of enjoying to kill babies, he enjoys ultimately causing men to turn into babies?[/spoiler:56aad3783a]

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    WitchsightWitchsight Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PikaPuff wrote:
    Witchsight wrote:
    Fun Fact!

And since Dormin is Nimrod backwards [spoiler:e14f23f6ef]Instead of enjoying to kill babies, he enjoys ultimately causing men to turn into babies?[/spoiler:e14f23f6ef]

I was thinking more in terms of laying the groundwork for future generations to sacrifice certain children, when they rear their unfortunate heads. Not exact of course, but it seems like it might have been inspired by Nimrods story

Witchsight on
    Witchsight.png
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    jothki wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:

[spoiler:5e69a658be]11: Try to jump right onto his back when he falls, and finish him off there. If he starts running or you miss his back, restart.

16: You're drowning in time. Know how to get to him and you'll be fine. True story: I fell off his hand all the way to the ground and still had time to take him out.[/spoiler:5e69a658be]

[spoiler:5e69a658be]Doh, fist smash? I always did it by trying to fall into his hand from his arm or belt. I wish I had known that when I was doing it.

Yeah, you have a lot of time on that.[/spoiler:5e69a658be]

Thank you much, you two. I must admit the concept of a hard mode for this game is kinda scary.... or perhaps it's so epic and awesome it will make my TV explode... thus allowing me to but a progeesssive scan TV!

Curly_Brace on
  • Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    YesNoMu wrote:
    12: [spoiler:5fca6db982]I don't know any reliable way to make him come up, so for me it was luck. Whistling might help. Finished this guy on hard with under 10 seconds left.[/spoiler:5fca6db982]

[spoiler:5fca6db982]If you're trying to get him to raise up onto the upper platform, get behind the raised part of the platform where he can't shoot you. He'll pull himself up to look for you after a few seconds. If that doesn't work, briefly move into his line of sight, then stand behind the obstruction, although whistling might also help.[/spoiler:5fca6db982]

gtrmp on
  • Options
    kriegskriegs Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Doing that colossus in Hard Time Attack is like pulling teeth.

[spoiler:1eba119628]I must have tried that fight at least 12 or so times, and many of my victories were stolen from me when the dumb bastard just didn't want to cooperate. I'd get on the top of the platform and hide and whistle away... and he's start to move away from the platform! Once I couldn't even get him to turn back my way after peppering him with arrows and whistling like a madman, he just kept on walkin away. It ate up valuable time and I lost. I finally managed to kill him with... 12 or so seconds left on the clock. He's an easy colossus, but a complete douchebag. [/spoiler:1eba119628]

kriegs on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    kriegs wrote:

[spoiler:14b2ef5999]I must have tried that fight at least 12 or so times, and many of my victories were stolen from me when the dumb bastard just didn't want to cooperate. I'd get on the top of the platform and hide and whistle away... and he's start to move away from the platform! Once I couldn't even get him to turn back my way after peppering him with arrows and whistling like a madman, he just kept on walkin away. It ate up valuable time and I lost. I finally managed to kill him with... 12 or so seconds left on the clock. He's an easy colossus, but a complete douchebag. [/spoiler:14b2ef5999]
    Bingo. Him and 4 are the only really random colossi in the game. And as everyone knows, randomness kills speed runs.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Was there ever any concept art released for this game? I'd love to get one of each of the colossi.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    DarkSymphonyDarkSymphony Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ok I have a question. I loved the game and enjoyed every minute of it. however, i wanted to know....what's the point of getting the new items in time attack and stuff? they can only be used IN time attack mode (not really a problem, since the only other part of gameplay is travel)...but like you can't exactly use the time attack items you get in Normal difficulty Time attack *in* hard difficulty + hard difficulty time attack....so why get the normal difficulty ones at all?

DarkSymphony on
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    ok I have a question. I loved the game and enjoyed every minute of it. however, i wanted to know....what's the point of getting the new items in time attack and stuff? they can only be used IN time attack mode (not really a problem, since the only other part of gameplay is travel)...but like you can't exactly use the time attack items you get in Normal difficulty Time attack *in* hard difficulty + hard difficulty time attack....so why get the normal difficulty ones at all?
    You can use them in subsequent playthroughs on the same difficulty.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    DarkSymphonyDarkSymphony Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ohhhhh ok that makes sense. thank you :)

DarkSymphony on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    YesNoMu wrote:
    kriegs wrote:

[spoiler:3c182a8123]I must have tried that fight at least 12 or so times, and many of my victories were stolen from me when the dumb bastard just didn't want to cooperate. I'd get on the top of the platform and hide and whistle away... and he's start to move away from the platform! Once I couldn't even get him to turn back my way after peppering him with arrows and whistling like a madman, he just kept on walkin away. It ate up valuable time and I lost. I finally managed to kill him with... 12 or so seconds left on the clock. He's an easy colossus, but a complete douchebag. [/spoiler:3c182a8123]
    Bingo. Him and 4 are the only really random colossi in the game. And as everyone knows, randomness kills speed runs.

[spoiler:3c182a8123]
    Right, so I had this idea running around in my head for hours the other day, of how I can get to this guys dangly bits :winky: without having to wait for him. It involved waiting for him to get in front of one of those cave hills and sprinting towards him on agro at top speed while standing on top of the horse and jumping. I tried it twice but completely missed, the 2nd time was a hilarious full body splat into its chest and then got stomped on. I have no idea if the angle was wrong because its slightly hard to see when your that close but I don't think its possible.
    First time I've been dissapointed with trying to do something unusual to beat a colossus. I even figured out you can jump from the 3rd guys sword to his chest without needing to break his armor, then jump to his arm again above the armor and up to his head, just needs timing. Can be done pretty quick too.
    [/spoiler:3c182a8123]

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I must have gotten a bugged edition of the game, because I've never had the problems with this colossus that all of you are getting. The only problems I've had with this guy was that I didn't know what to do. Once I found out
    [spoiler:55ad0cfca4]I had to swim behind him onto his back[/spoiler:55ad0cfca4]
    and then
    [spoiler:55ad0cfca4]control him with those glowing stones[/spoiler:55ad0cfca4]

I had no problems. I honestly had a lot of fun with this particular colossus. He is by far the least straightfoward of the lot. It was fun hiding and stuff. The only time I got discouraged was when
    [spoiler:55ad0cfca4]I hide on the small 1-level platforms and he wasn't raised high enough.[/spoiler:55ad0cfca4]
    and couldn't figure out when I was doing wrong. But otherwise I had a fine time with him. Btw did anyone else [spoiler:55ad0cfca4]try and steer him over the waterfall?[/spoiler:55ad0cfca4]

We_Be_1337 on
    Sunset.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    We_Be_1337 wrote:
    I must have gotten a bugged edition of the game, because I've never had the problems with this colossus that all of you are getting.
    Are you talking about time attack mode (on hard, especially)?

Elendil on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You can use them in subsequent playthroughs on the same difficulty.
    And you can't actually use them in Time Attack mode.

jothki on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    YesNoMu wrote:
    kriegs wrote:

[spoiler:2c310596a4]I must have tried that fight at least 12 or so times, and many of my victories were stolen from me when the dumb bastard just didn't want to cooperate. I'd get on the top of the platform and hide and whistle away... and he's start to move away from the platform! Once I couldn't even get him to turn back my way after peppering him with arrows and whistling like a madman, he just kept on walkin away. It ate up valuable time and I lost. I finally managed to kill him with... 12 or so seconds left on the clock. He's an easy colossus, but a complete douchebag. [/spoiler:2c310596a4]
    To be fair, 4 can be beaten without the whole hiding thing and it's not even that hard or far-fetched. Just gotta jump on him from your horse.

Didn't have much of a problem with speedrunning 12, he seemed pretty deterministic. Maybe you weren't hidden well enough?

chevluh on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    chevluh wrote:
    YesNoMu wrote:
    kriegs wrote:

[spoiler:acb2901945]I must have tried that fight at least 12 or so times, and many of my victories were stolen from me when the dumb bastard just didn't want to cooperate. I'd get on the top of the platform and hide and whistle away... and he's start to move away from the platform! Once I couldn't even get him to turn back my way after peppering him with arrows and whistling like a madman, he just kept on walkin away. It ate up valuable time and I lost. I finally managed to kill him with... 12 or so seconds left on the clock. He's an easy colossus, but a complete douchebag. [/spoiler:acb2901945]
    To be fair, 4 can be beaten without the whole hiding thing and it's not even that hard or far-fetched. Just gotta jump on him from your horse.

Didn't have much of a problem with speedrunning 12, he seemed pretty deterministic. Maybe you weren't hidden well enough?

Spoiler colossus solutions, seeing as the entire point of the game is working out how to kill these things with your own brain, not spoilering it out of laziness is a bit dicky.
    Also, how. Answer in spoilers. I want to see if my idea actually works or you're doing something different.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [spoiler:ecc1028556]4's hind legs are what you want to aim for. Enough ledges on them to go up to the tail bit and resume the usual process. Gallop towards them right from the beginning and jump[/spoiler:ecc1028556]

chevluh on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    We_Be_1337 wrote:
    I must have gotten a bugged edition of the game, because I've never had the problems with this colossus that all of you are getting.
    Are you talking about time attack mode (on hard, especially)?

Why yes, yes I am. Perhaps it's just that I'm a fast swimmer?

I just realised this.(11:28am) SotC is missing rivers. The only moving body of water is near that [spoiler:21fb2427b9] waterfall by the colossus that is mentioned in the qoute [/spoiler:21fb2427b9] Oh and I spoilered that so I don't give away location of colossus, as some people have a hard time finding that one and I wouldn't want to give it away. Anyway back on track, think about it. All that vast landscape, a few rivers going through that would be awesome.

We_Be_1337 on
    Sunset.jpg
  • Options
    GSMGSM Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Isn't there a river in that deep gorge that you die if you fall into?

GSM on
    We'll get back there someday.