We have a new update on The Future of the Penny Arcade Forums.

[Chat] Dog Man

• RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Someone needs a new job, then.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Someone needs a new job, then.

find me one with an unrestrictive kitten strangling policy and I'll be the first to go. In todays world of kitten taxes and laws, its hard to find a decent company that is understanding of its employee's needs.

Dunadan019 on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    over here we call fag breaks 'smoking a banana', why would you call them 'kitty strangling'? Or aren't we talking about smoking?

Aldo on
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    over here we call fag breaks 'smoking a banana'

o_O

Do you intend your euphemism to be that homoerotic?

MrMister on
    edited November 2009
    MrMister wrote: »
    over here we call fag breaks 'smoking a banana'

o_O

Do you intend your euphemism to be that homoerotic?

We don't use the word 'fag' here in the Netherlands, so the homoerotism isn't present. But yes, *I* meant that homoerotic there.

Aldo on
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I was reading through my notes for my exam.

For Depression, one of the lines is supposed to read.

Recurrent thoughts about death, suicide or suicide attempts

My line?

Recurrent death, suicide or suicide attempts.

So now there's a little ^ in between the first two words with (thoughts about) written in small letters above it. :lol:

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2009
    So what the fuck, life?

Last night, at the celebratory dinner, a girl I bumped into weeks ago who I gave my number to called me, the stripper (whom I have not texted for over a week now) texted me to tell me she missed me and will have a day off soon, AAAAND the girl I actually know for a fact I have feelings for (of which said feelings has put me through a ridiculous emotional ringer, and led to her admitting she was scared of relationships and can't trust herself) texts me to ask if I wanted to celebrate the recent business success I just had.

I am aware that almost none of this looks bad. I know this. But I am not really at a place mentally where I can process all of this. It's too damn much.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Okay, so I've set up Google Wave... and... buh?

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Too many prospects?

Cue the world's tiniest violin.

MrMister on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    syndalis wrote: »
    I am aware that almost none of this looks bad. I know this. But I am not really at a place mentally where I can process all of this. It's too damn much.

On the one hand, that sucks bro... on the other hand... I don't exactly pity the "Which of these three chicks do I chooooooose?!" :D

Chanus on
    edited November 2009
    MrMister wrote: »
    Too many prospects?

Cue the world's tiniest violin.
    Let me add to that: hey doesn't hurt to go out with them and see if there's a healthy connection going on.

Aldo on
  • Tanooki MarioTanooki Mario __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey

Tanooki Mario on
    I'm the artist formerly known as Satan.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Today I will eat ENOUGH chocolate.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2009
    Hey
    been trying to meet you

Aldo on
    edited November 2009
    Today I will eat ENOUGH chocolate.

Why stop there?

Chanus on
    edited November 2009
    Hey
    been trying to meet you

Well, sup?

Tanooki Mario on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mornin'.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Man I've just realized the side of the bed I sleep on is based on which is my dominant hand for sexy times.

electricitylikesme on
    edited November 2009
    Man I've just realized the side of the bed I sleep on is based on which is my dominant hand for sexy times.

Good idea

Tanooki Mario on
    edited November 2009

Have you never watched Seinfeld?

Chanus on
    edited November 2009
    Chanus wrote: »

Only by accident.

Tanooki Mario on
    edited November 2009

Evidently not that skit. I only realized coz I'm sharing a room with a guy and couldn't figure out why it felt more right to be on the side closer to his bed.

And no, it's definitely not because my gay side thinks he's attractive. Definitely not.

electricitylikesme on
    edited November 2009

Only by accident.

Philistine.

Chanus on
    edited November 2009

Evidently not that skit. I only realized coz I'm sharing a room with a guy and couldn't figure out why it felt more right to be on the side closer to his bed.

And no, it's definitely not because my gay side thinks he's attractive. Definitely not.

It's totally your gay side. :P

Chanus on
    edited November 2009

It's totally your gay side. :P

My gay side has exquisite taste and he's not it.

electricitylikesme on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I sleep on whichever side of the bed the nightstand is on. Dominant hand doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

Bama on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    I roll over like every 15 minutes so long as I'm even slightly conscious. Reason #49735 why I'm single, probably. I dare say its irritating.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
    edited November 2009

Only by accident.

Philistine.

hurr hurr you don't like the same things I do must be dumb

Tanooki Mario on
    edited November 2009
    Hey
    been trying to meet you

Well, sup?

there must be a devil between us

Aldo on
    edited November 2009
    I've always slept on the side closest to the door.

Chanus on
    edited November 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    I sleep on whichever side of the bed the nightstand is on. Dominant hand doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

What if I put a nightstand on both sides?

Now what?

Tanooki Mario on
    edited November 2009
    Hey
    been trying to meet you

Well, sup?

there must be a devil between us

If you're hitting on me...
    ...it's totally working

Tanooki Mario on
    edited November 2009
    The Cat wrote: »
    I roll over like every 15 minutes so long as I'm even slightly conscious. Reason #49735 why I'm single, probably. I dare say its irritating.
    You should practice rolling over in place.
    I've always slept on the side closest to the door.
    This was the first conclusion I reached when thinking about it, but when I lived down in FL I slept on the side of the bed farthest from the door, and then I realized that was where the nightstand was.

Bama on
    edited November 2009

What if I put a nightstand on both sides?

Now what?
    It would probably be more accurate to say that I sleep on the side with the alarm clock, but I don't know for certain because I've never had more than one nightstand next to the bed.

If there were two alarms I would murder anyone who set the one I wasn't using.

Bama on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I sleep on the side away from the AC unit and window, since my fiancee likes moving air and I don't. I also have the nightstand on my side, but we put it there because I read before bed and she doesn't.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It would probably be more accurate to say that I sleep on the side with the alarm clock, but I don't know for certain because I've never had more than one nightstand next to the bed.

If there were two alarms I would murder anyone who set the one I wasn't using.

I sleep on the side with alarm clock as well, mainly because my fiancee seems to sleep through the damn thing even when the volume is cranked all the way up. This way I don't wind up crawling over her to hit snooze which irks both of us.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    edited November 2009
    I sleep.

However I pass out.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2009
    I wonder why i'll never grow tired of Looney Tunes. Does that say something terrible about me?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2009
    I wonder why i'll never grow tired of Looney Tunes.
    It's probably the most compelling evidence for the existence of a human soul that I know of.

Bama on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Highlights from my autobiography:

I was born in the past. Today, I live in the present. At some point in the future, I will die.

Cool, that makes me sound like a time traveler.

Richy on
    sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.