Options

[Chat] Goose & Lightning: The Snow Sabbath Shark Swallow

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I'm saying I'd like a man with a hat and cigar and a woman in a dress rather than two hipsters that may be any combination possible

But the "androgynous" look on ladies can be so attractive. Even a slightly masculine look can work. :D
    Aimi10.jpg

Androgynous2.jpg

I don't like the leather jacket one at all.

dresses please, ladies.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Male fashion sucks. It's like, jeans or a t-shirt or a suit.

I know I am using some exaggeration here but fuck men's fashion.

It's not just those, but yes a lot of male fashion pools into similar looks. Its one reason I'd love for project runway to do a challenge of designing a male look. It's like a leather jacket, not a lot of room for creativity.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    uniforms are sexy

robots are sexy

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Whenever someone says a movie is a "period piece", I think about menses.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm saying I'd like a man with a hat and cigar and a woman in a dress rather than two hipsters that may be any combination possible

But the "androgynous" look on ladies can be so attractive. Even a slightly masculine look can work. :D
    Aimi10.jpg

Androgynous2.jpg

First one has a nice face, but it is very feminine. Second one looks like a guy with a feminine face. Does not trigger anything in me. Third one, well, unless that is a man that is hardly androgynous.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Those were women?

I saw a japanese dude, the kid from home alone and an ironing board wearing a dress.

Those were all women, yeah.

A bit too skinny for my taste, but still somewhat attractive.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Androgynous chicks are made of win and sexy.

If I wanted to fuck a chick who looked like a 14 year old boy, I'd fuck a 14 year old boy.

Works fantastic with your avatar, and I hear Emma Watson is on the market if you want the look but not the law getting up ins.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Aimi10.jpg

Androgynous2.jpg

Or it can look godawful, like any girl who gets it in her head that flannel, jeans, and work boots is an attractive combination.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    So is it completely impossible to ship alcohol overseas? The brewery is local and doesn't ship, and I'm at a loss as to how to ship it otherwise.

Customs Declaration: Absolutely No Alcohol In Here

Not the same as shipping, though. I don't think he's trying to fly it to its destination personally.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Most of the male pop stars here seem to go for the androgynous look, especially all the K-pop boy bands.

There's a poster for some group in my teacher office, and at first glance I thought 2 of them were women.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Aimi10.jpg

Androgynous2.jpg

First one has a nice face, but it is very feminine. Second one looks like a guy with a feminine face. Does not trigger anything in me. Third one, well, unless that is a man that is hardly androgynous.

Third one is just attached to the leather jacket one because it's the same girl. I didn't feel like editing it, uploading it, reposting it, etc.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Those were women?

Very hot women, yes. :P

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Although, I mean, the second one does look like a woman, but she does as much for me as a dude. If you get me.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I think the last 2 pictures are the same person, meant to show how much different she looks in "boy clothes"

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A skinny woman just indicates to me that she's not a foodie... Which is a dealbreaker, ladies.

Chanus on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Oh, Japan. What will you do next? Make a robot dance that's dressed as a schoolgirl? Seems like it.

robo-dance-doka-harumi.jpg

I can get behind this.

yalborap on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Chanus wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    So is it completely impossible to ship alcohol overseas? The brewery is local and doesn't ship, and I'm at a loss as to how to ship it otherwise.

Customs Declaration: Absolutely No Alcohol In Here

Not the same as shipping, though. I don't think he's trying to fly it to its destination personally.

I did laugh, though. I suppose I should add that I am not interested in responses along the lines of "Lie to UPS"

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Aimi10.jpg

Androgynous2.jpg

the second to shots are of the same model

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    A skinny woman just indicates to me that she's not a foodie... Which is a dealbreaker, ladies.

Yeah when a woman says she won't be eaten I can't truck with that.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2009

What about women with high metabolisms? I know plenty of skinny ladies who love food and cooking, but don't gain an ounce.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Androg/uny/iny/uni/iny/unu/ony/oni only works if both masculinity and femininity appeals to you

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Oh, Japan. What will you do next? Make a robot dance that's dressed as a schoolgirl? Seems like it.

robo-dance-doka-harumi.jpg

I can get behind this.

Zing!

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Androg/uny/iny/uni/iny/unu/ony/oni only works if both masculinity and femininity appeals to you

Fair enough, since all the people who've liked it so far are bisexual.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

You forgot oxy dude.

For shame.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I can dig chicks wearing dresses and I can dig girls wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt. If they're pretty and are shaped correctly ... what clothes they're wearing is really only something to consider for the moment because you'll start working to get them off of her, anyway.

I just don't really care too much what people wear as long as they take care of themselves ... smell nice, nice smile, hair not all frazzled, etc. - Fashion is a bore to me, though.

RonTheDM on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

Aimi10.jpg

Androgynous2.jpg

the second to shots are of the same model

I thought so. This is just what my mind sees. The second one is a dude in all but face, and the third one is a hot woman.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Seriously, nothing wrong with women dressing like women. Or classy, either. I remember highschool, the girl's either dressed like they shopped in the boys department or like they were about to go to work on a street corner. Less masculine or skimpy get-ups, more class.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009

What about women with high metabolisms? I know plenty of skinny ladies who love food and cooking, but don't gain an ounce.

That's just unfortunate... but as long as she's not scared of food it's not so bad.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Uh...that's not true at all?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Androgyny, Abdhy.

And well, yeah.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

I'll be the odd one out. I don't care for androgyny in my partners.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »

I'll be the odd one out. I don't care for androgyny in my partners.

We can be odd ones out together. I like androgyny but I'm not bi.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

You're not bi?

I am. Elldren's said she is.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A woman wearing a dress shirt and tie make me feel funny in a not altogether bad way.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    Androgyny, Abdhy.

And well, yeah.

I'm completely heterosexual i've found out.

I was certain I had atleast a little bisexuality in me until I tested it.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm going to make a band called "Winamp not found" just to fuck with people.

RonTheDM on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh, you girls all think you're bi.

You just need a good dicking.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

You're not bi?

I am. Elldren's said she is.

Some androgynous looking women I find attractive and I'm not bi. Depends on how they pull it off really.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    edited November 2009

That's just unfortunate... but as long as she's not scared of food it's not so bad.

I don't see how that's an unfortunate thing but ok. I guess it's unfortunate if you like bigger ladies.

Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.