Options

[Chat] Goose & Lightning: The Snow Sabbath Shark Swallow

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    You're not bi?

I am. Elldren's said she is.

I'm not. I joke about it a lot but I don't find the male form attractive. Or I guess I just don't find males attractive? I dunno. Because apparently I like androgyny so I can't be totally against male-ness.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    One can be attracted to things ascribed as masculine and not be into dudes, and vice versa for girls.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm going to make a band called "Winamp not found" just to fuck with people.

:lol:

I still use Winamp to this day. I don't know why but I like it more than anything else.

Mainly because I'm too lazy to fuck with Foobar.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm going to make a band called "Winamp not found" just to fuck with people.

Can it be the song name instead? We need to make a band called Goose & Lightning: The Snow Sabbath Shark Swallow

G&L SSSS

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    If there's one thing I could get rid of, being a man, is the hair.

I really, really don't need all this hair.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Later chat. I'm off to vietnamese food and TV about highschool football.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    One can be attracted to things ascribed as masculine and not be into dudes, and vice versa for girls.

True, but that doesn't seem as common.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ever since body hair went out of style I've felt men have gotten too pretty looking. What happened to rugged? Shaved chests/arms/legs aren't masculine. You get to shave your back and that is it! And trim the downstairs, that is also acceptable, and I hear some ladies find it considerate.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ab we have extremely different tastes, our band would not "flow"

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Yeah, but that's what I meant by I'm completely heterosexual. I'm not sexually attracted by men, or masculinity.

None of my friends will believe this anymore, though.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ever since body hair went out of style I've felt men have gotten too pretty looking. What happened to rugged? Shaved chests/arms/legs aren't masculine. You get to shave your back and that is it! And trim the downstairs, that is also acceptable, and I hear some ladies find it considerate.

There are some people out that that still find masculine body hair attractive.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

In my experience I've found it common enough. *shrug*

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Plenty of bear hunters in the woods :winky:

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Oh, Japan. What will you do next? Make a robot dance that's dressed as a schoolgirl? Seems like it.

snip

How tall is that thing?!

Tall enough for you to see the naughty bits. :winky:
    It's silicone and ARM processors. :winky:
    I don't actually know.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Ab we have extremely different tastes, our band would not "flow"

That is the Goose & Lightning way. If things got too heated we'd work on our parts seperately.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Body hair repulses me. Hair hair (the stuff on your head) different story, but the hair growing on my knuckles and toes go away please

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Goddamn fast [chat] is fast. I go to make copies for like 5 mins and BAM like 5 pages.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Chanus wrote: »
    A skinny woman just indicates to me that she's not a foodie... Which is a dealbreaker, ladies.

What about women with high metabolisms? I know plenty of skinny ladies who love food and cooking, but don't gain an ounce.

That's just unfortunate... but as long as she's not scared of food it's not so bad.

I don't see how that's an unfortunate thing but ok. I guess it's unfortunate if you like bigger ladies.

Not specifically bigger... I just don't dig skinny... like rail-thin skinny. It's creepy.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    http://www.ted.com/talks/blaise_aguera_y_arcas_demos_photosynth.html

The bit I was thinking about starts about 2:50 or so in.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

In my experience I've found it common enough. *shrug*

Apparently I need to meet the people you hang out with.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    what things are we ascribing as masculine?

I'm completely hetero but I think I might qualify is someone wants to explain a little further.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Minor annoyances in my life: Ctrl-Q is far too close to Ctrl-Tab.

japan on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hetero bogus

Variable on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    japan wrote: »

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Variable wrote: »

I'm completely hetero but I think I might qualify is someone wants to explain a little further.

Like clothing or hairstyles or whatev.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Quite a few thankfully because I can't bring myself to ponder shaving my whole body.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Anyone read Ring of Five Dragons? The sci-fi race? I would not mind being them, in terms of hair.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

It's been replaced as the norm, though. Which is silly! Chest hair is much more natural looking than the alternative, and what says manly more than a thick patch of chest hair. Same with facial hair; a full on beard doesn't always appeal but the stubbly look, like if you haven't shaved in a day or two, that looks hot. But noooooo, nowadays, guys gotta be all silky-smooth.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Not specifically bigger... I just don't dig skinny... like rail-thin skinny. It's creepy.

Yeah, I can understand that. If you can see their ribs when they're not breathing in, that's too skinny.

Discussions like this always make me surprised that I find Dyr so attractive. He goes against everything I normally like in a man. He's rail-thin skinny and he's somewhat feminine looking. He doesn't have any body hair to speak of, which I normally like in men. And yet he looks like the most gorgeous person in the world to me.

Love is weird.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I don't mind my hair growth

but it's caused me some concern

some of it because of the odd super-sized hair that was just wierd

but mostly, it's the fact that I have a tiny, tiny patch of skin that is completely hairfree on my left thigh, and there is also some lump under the skin there

it is really freaking me out

that along with the wierd bony thing that is loose under my skin on the left arm is going to be the first thing I dig out if I go crazy

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Broad chest, small waist, facial hair, torso longer than legs, square jaw, testicles.

You know, man stuff.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Torso longer than legs?

Fuck, I will never be manly.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Torso longer than legs?

Fuck, I will never be manly.

Yeah, wait... what?

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Ugh, body hair.

Cinders on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

It happens a lot, too, with this teeny-tiny tablet keyboard.

Now that my new laptop is ordered, every little irritation with this thing is annoying me more and more.

japan on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

It's been replaced as the norm, though. Which is silly! Chest hair is much more natural looking than the alternative, and what says manly more than a thick patch of chest hair. Same with facial hair; a full on beard doesn't always appeal but the stubbly look, like if you haven't shaved in a day or two, that looks hot. But noooooo, nowadays, guys gotta be all silky-smooth.

Oh, I'm well aware of that. I chose to ignore it and I'm well aware it puts me outside the bounds of what the norms of beauty are.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Like clothing or hairstyles or whatev.

I'd find it weird if finding a girl attractive in "guys clothes" had any link to bisexuality. likewise short hair.

Variable on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Broad chest... check.

Small waist... check.

Facial hair... nope, thank God.

Torso longer than legs... nope.

Square jaw... double check.

Testicles... nope.

What does 3 out of 6 make me?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    For reference purposes:

Masculinity
    imgSean%20Connery2.jpg

Femininity
    Monica-Bellucci.jpg

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Broad chest... check.

Small waist... check.

Facial hair... nope, thank God.

Torso longer than legs... nope.

Square jaw... double check.

Testicles... nope.

What does 3 out of 6 make me?

Should not have said waist. I meant hips. Small hips.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.