As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

India: drugs, no drugs and bollywood.

13»

• Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ya I remember him singing at the Oscars last year.

I said to myself "He should have got a singer to sing his parts"

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The best thing about India is that if you're a balding, middle-aged guy with a bit of a gut and a distaste for shaving, you might be the coolest fucker in the entire country.

holy shit i'm moving to india!!!

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I should watch more Indian movies. What I know of Indian/Hindu mythology is really awesome. Sikhh mythology is really neat too.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Fallout wrote: »
    The best thing about India is that if you're a balding, middle-aged guy with a bit of a gut and a distaste for shaving, you might be the coolest fucker in the entire country.

holy shit i'm moving to india!!!

The average advertising male model in India is a tubby dude with a gigantic moustache and a "fuck I'm badass" grin.

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I should watch more Indian movies. What I know of Indian/Hindu mythology is really awesome. Sikhh mythology is really neat too.

Guru Gobind Singh kept fighting after his head was cut off, and then told everyone he was going to throw his head and there they should build the golden temple.

Dude was awesome

Bloods End on
  • Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Not sure, but you might be confusing him with Baba Deep Singh.

Muddy Water on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hey, guys

Saag paneer

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    General_WinGeneral_Win Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I saw Slumdog Millionaire and thought it was pretty okay. The slums made me feel sad that India has a nuclear missile program but doesn't help these shack people out.

BUT then the story picked back up with INTRIGUE, and SUSPENSE. And then I felt less bad.

General_Win on
    tf2_sig.png