Options

LittleBigPlanet2: Out Now! Go buy it!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    RaijinQ is my name. Motherfucking is my game.

I added everyone who posted their names. I did this with my Harmony One remote instead of my controller because my controller was on top of my TV and I didn't want to get up.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    You guys should totally add me. I think my psn name is timspork

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    we should plan a time to get together and grab the x3 and x4 coop prize bubbles

I know there's an x3 in the first level of world two, an x3 and x4 in I think the third level of world three, and an x4 in the last level before the boss of world 5

I'm sure there's more but those are the ones that jump to mind

there's a x3 in the firefly level

unintentional on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    fffffff

just realized that there was a big problem with this logic I'm working on that I hadn't discovered until now and i'm having a very hard time working out how to fix it

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I just realized that I literally have zero friends on my ps3 and do not even know how to add them. :(

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I made a creatinator that shoots zombie-sackbots.

My friend retaliated by placing his previously made giant warship, and setting it to slowly move across the playing space while vaporizing any player even remotely near it.

Dys on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I sent you a request! Check your messages.

To add friends, go into the XMB and scroll all the way to the right, to "Friends." Then scroll up to "Add a Friend," it's the second option down. then just type in the psn of who you want to send a friend request to

also I just figured that shit out whoooo

There needs to be a button in the create mode that makes sackboy do a touchdown dance for all those times you finally solve a problem with your level.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I sent you a request! Check your messages.

To add friends, go into the XMB and scroll all the way to the right, to "Friends." Then scroll up to "Add a Friend," it's the second option down. then just type in the psn of who you want to send a friend request to

also I just figured that shit out whoooo

There needs to be a button in the create mode that makes sackboy do a touchdown dance for all those times you finally solve a problem with your level.

I'm at work at the moment but I'll do that when I get home. Thanks!

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    I will add you as well when I am on my PS3 not watching Netflix.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh my god i'm terrible at music but the sequencer is so goddam enthralling D:

I wonder if I can find more instruments or make my own though than what the tutorial provided? I can't find one that sounds right to duplicate this gauntlet iv music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGd395iSD80

Ledneh on
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Also I wonder if I can plug in my mouse and maybe even my keyboard to this thing

That would be tits

Ledneh on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    you can use a keyboard for like, typing notes or magic mouths or whatevs

evidently they've held back mouse support for the time though

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    one thing that's sort of pointless and silly about the logic

if you hook any kind of directional controls up to a counter, even if you haven't used a direction splitter, it makes it so that up or right adds to the counter and left or down subtracts from the counter

it's a binary input in something that should really just be on/off

I had to counteract that by running the directional controls through two NOT gates. it is on/off when connected to those, and they output on/off, and then the two gates cancel each other to have the same effect as if you had neither

it's not really a big deal because that's an easy fix, but it's just weird that that's something that even needed to be fixed.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I played a community level yesterday that was just the Daft Punk theme from Tron: Legacy. It was dead on. I was amazed.

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    edited January 2011
    the music creator is interesting

because it is a deep and complex area of the game

that I am never going to touch

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    who's up for x3 and x4 stuff right now

me and my brother are playing

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    or at least, we will if we can get the game to turn on :/

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    oh whoops I forgot to post saying that it started working

we need a 4th

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I just realized I have no headset for the PS3.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Neither do I. What is a good headset to get? Do I need to get the offical one?

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    edited January 2011

Any bluetooth headset will work. I might have one for a phone sitting around but I don't know where it is.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Game seems to be loading super slow right now for some reason.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    me and speed figure it's because it's the first weekend

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    raijin would you look to join us to get the x4 prize bubbles

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    raijin would you look to join us to get the x4 prize bubbles

I can't communicate but I'll try.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    how do I force sackbot to leave a control seat without killing him

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    how do I force sackbot to leave a control seat without killing him

there should be an input to the direct control seat labled "leave seat"

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    sweet

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    stupid first weekend slow online

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This is the first time I've ever played anything multiplayer online on my PS3.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    are you frozen? Things glitched up so gary kicked and reinvited us

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I was alone in the game...so alone.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    at least it happened AFTER we did the 4x

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    For the record, if I seem like I'm not there for a minute it is because I have to do something with the kids (beat them)

I'll be back in a minute if that happens.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited January 2011
    think my psn id is kinggeebs

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I really just don't get why the online is such a mess

I mean in fairness simulating the physics of a whole big level is surely a lot of data

but still!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    it's kinda like the whole point of the game, so you'd think they would work on it

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'll be back. My Mom stopped by for a bit.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2011

Any bluetooth headset will work. I might have one for a phone sitting around but I don't know where it is.

most USB headsets should work, too

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Keith wrote: »

most USB headsets should work, too

I don't think I have a USB headset anymore.

Raijin Quickfoot on